My Pillow Guy Exposes How Trump Rioters Were Drugged By Antifa Sluts

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

Sooooooooo......hmmmm......
View attachment 455844

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?

Never had one. I don't do social media, save for this magnificent, informative board.
Well that is a marketing fail on the part of Parler. You are definitely their target demo.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. “The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.” Lindell is a notorious conspiracy theorist who seems to leave a trail of wreckage in his wake. Last week, a Newsmax reporter walked off the set after Lindell started ranting about fixed voting machines."

Sooooooooo......hmmmm......
View attachment 455844

Ok, how did the Antifa sluts hide the drugs in their vaginas without the drugs affecting them?? And why would pussy drugs make the Trump supporters crazy? Did they all have an orgy before the riot? I know Lindell is an expert on drugs but he should have thought this conspiracy out a little more.

The article sounds like more made-up bullshit. Where's the link to the Parler statement?

Never had one. I don't do social media, save for this magnificent, informative board.
Well that is a marketing fail on the part of Parler. You are definitely their target demo.

Hardly. No interest on my part.

This is what comes of resting your head on a bag of gravel and nightmares

Forum List

Back