Move Over FOX Noise And Newsmax,‭ ‬Dominion Voting Systems Is About To Sue The Next Liar In The Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Move Over FOX Noise And Newsmax,‭ ‬Dominion Voting Systems Is About To Sue The Next Liar In The Lineup

While he was the United States Attorney General,‭ ‬William Barr ran the Department of Justice as a private enforcement agency to protect the impeached president trump’s criminal organization.

So,‭ ‬with those well known credentials,‭ ‬When Barr’s Justice Department states there is no evidence of election fraud in the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬Presidential Election,‭ ‬those are the facts coming from the crime boss’s top henchman.

Additionally,‭ ‬the weasel-in-chief’s own administration’s national security and election officials have called it the‭ "'‬most secure election in American history.‭'"

FOX Noise,‭ ‬Newsmax,‭ ‬and several other right-wing propaganda sources issued retractions for their lies about Dominion Voting Systems‭’ ‬involvement in election fraud.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬the My Pillow Guy,‭ ‬like so many others,‭ ‬claims,‭ “‘‬I have all the evidence,‭ ‬100%.‭’”

The My Pillow Guy told CBS News‭' ‬Sara Cook late Monday,‭ “‘‬I want them to sue me.‭ ‬Please.‭’”

With two federal investigatorial‭ ‬agencies,‭ ‬led and manned by the weasel-in-chief’s most trusted people,‭ ‬both reporting no evidence to support any allegation of wide-spread election fraud,‭ ‬there is no doubt Dominion Voting Systems and their attorneys will be certain the My Pillow Guy gets his wish.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬he did say‭ “‬please‭”‬.‭

But,‭ ‬it is very important the My Pillow Guy avoids retaining any lawyer even remotely associated with the weasel-in-chief’s crack(pot‭) ‬legal team.‭ ‬You know,‭ ‬the team that lost so many lawsuits while claiming they had all the evidence,‭ ‬100%.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬nearly every court threw out that evidence,‭ ‬since most of it,‭ ‬the weasel-in-chief,‭ ‬pulled out of his fat a$$.

So,‭ ‬the RWNJs‭ ‬will now‭ ‬eagerly await the court’s action on the evidence the My Pillow Guy pulls out of his.‭

1611097265266.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back