NEWS FLASH TO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS: Someone else not celebrating Christmas isn't an attack on your religious rights!!!

Why is it that Christians on the right get personally offended doesnt put up christmas decoration or say merry christmas? You hear about the "war on christmas" all the time.

Iwas in an asian grocery store the other day, and some old fat bitch starts screaming at the owner that "in America we celebrate Christmas" and that he had to put up decorations and say merry christmas. He politely told her that since hes not christian, he doesnt celebrate christian holidays, and that if she took offence to him not following her religion, she could go shop somewhere else. By his tone you could tell he really meant "mind your own business or get the fuck out of my store".

This type of behavior is getting very common where people will consider it a personal attack on their religious rights if some doesnt celebrate christmas.

The "crazy lady" has been fed bullshit for the past 20 or so years by reactionary right wingers that Christmas is under attack...

If you pump faux outrage bullshit into the heads of your rube following, don't act shocked when "crazy old ladies" do what she did

She's just exercising her freedom of speech and that she is free to be crude, stupid and "politically incorrect" .. MAGA.

This so-called war on Christmas started when Faux News noticed shops with "Happy Holidays" signs in their windows in a city with millions of non-Christian residents. Forget about the nearby towering Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.

They beat the drum of the war on Christmas so loudly, it had a bad effect on good people. My Jewish husband and I were on line in the grocery store. Behind us was the very respected and loved pharmacist who owned a small shop in the village. The clerk, the nicest person you would want to meet, almost vehemently started wishing us a Merry Christmas. It was sad.

Our Pilgrim and Puritan forefathers were the ones who waged a war on Christmas:
The upper classes in ancient Rome celebrated Dec. 25 as the birthday of the sun god Mithra. The date fell right in the middle of Saturnalia, a monthlong holiday dedicated to food, drink, and revelry, and Pope Julius I is said to have chosen that day to celebrate Christ's birth as a way of co-opting the pagan rituals. Beyond that, the Puritans considered it historically inaccurate to place the Messiah's arrival on Dec. 25. They thought Jesus had been born sometime in September.
--------
So enjoy the holiday, but don't insist everybody, no matter their religion, celebrate it.

View attachment 571623

Personally, I find Saint Nicholas Day more meaningful.
What you’re really seeing is ‘diversity / multiculturalism’ taking its toll on good, real, core Americans.
MULTICULTURALISM DESTROYS and all sane folks know it. Shoving the worlds filth down the throats of core Americans was never going to work when the core people don’t benefit from multiculturalism in any way shape or form…this retarded fucking bullshit experiment was always destined to fail.

What you’re really seeing is ‘diversity / multiculturalism’ taking its toll on good, real, core Americans.
MULTICULTURALISM DESTROYS and all sane folks know it. Shoving the worlds filth down the throats of core Americans was never going to work when the core people don’t benefit from multiculturalism in any way shape or form…this retarded fucking bullshit experiment was always destined to fail.

LOLOL.. America has always been multi cultural. Where did YOUR ancestors come from?

Why is it that Christians on the right get personally offended doesnt put up christmas decoration or say merry christmas? You hear about the "war on christmas" all the time.

Iwas in an asian grocery store the other day, and some old fat bitch starts screaming at the owner that "in America we celebrate Christmas" and that he had to put up decorations and say merry christmas. He politely told her that since hes not christian, he doesnt celebrate christian holidays, and that if she took offence to him not following her religion, she could go shop somewhere else. By his tone you could tell he really meant "mind your own business or get the fuck out of my store".

This type of behavior is getting very common where people will consider it a personal attack on their religious rights if some doesnt celebrate christmas.

Grow up. For the most part we don't really care what you do or don't do. Your belief system, or the lack there of is immaterial to us.

LOLOL.. America has always been multi cultural. Where did YOUR ancestors come from?
NEGATIVE
By and large America was once predominantly comprised of people trying to fit in with one another, people who wanted to assimilate and unify.
Today we’re a confused shithole with no identity.

NEGATIVE
By and large America was once predominantly comprised of people trying to fit in with one another, people who wanted to assimilate and unify.
Today we’re a confused shithole with no identity.

Where did your ancestors come from?

So why are you afraid to name the countries?

The Irish were considered subhuman.
87% of my lineage links to GB…..but so what. Lets talk about today.
The Britts felt everyone not Britt was second class…just as they do today…so what

The great Thomas Sowell on multiculturalism and diversity - Thomas Sowell - Will Orlando Change Anything?

Hard to pick a quote. The entire article is quote-worthy.

Is diversity our strength? Or anybody's strength, anywhere in the world? Does Japan's homogeneous population cause the Japanese to suffer? Have the Balkans been blessed by their heterogeneity — or does the very word "Balkanization" remind us of centuries of strife, bloodshed and unspeakable atrocities, extending into our own times?

Has Europe become a safer place after importing vast numbers of people from the Middle East, with cultures hostile to the fundamental values of Western civilization?

"When in Rome do as the Romans do" was once a common saying. Today, after generations in the West have been indoctrinated with the rhetoric of multiculturalism, the borders of Western nations on both sides of the Atlantic have been thrown open to people who think it is their prerogative to come as refugees and tell the Romans what to do — and to assault those who don't knuckle under to foreign religious standards.

I really appreciate you exemplifying exactly what we’re talking about, the need for certain people to have a group to hate on. You obviously need it like you need air and water.
Hey, don’t hate the messenger….I’m just showing you how you fucked yourselves. You wanted some bizarre make believe unattainable, unsustainable harmonious global utopia…you thought you could defy human nature….what you got is a citizenry at odds…a citizenry too different with too little in common…a citizenry that essentially hates one another. Good job noble Tards.

Did you know Jefferson created his own version of The New Testament by cutting out all the supernatural parts?

Complete lie. Troll thread.

In the Czech Republic there are a lot of stores run by Vietnamese. They always put up Christmas decorations although I doubt any are Christians.. You don't need to put up nativity scenes, they're just decorations ffs!

I don't think it's a big deal on either end and I doubt that they worry about being attacked in a very largely atheist country.

Moron...it isn't about not putting up trees......it's about fascists telling schools they can't sing religious christmas songs, and leaving people who do say "Merry Christmas," alone....

You fascists started this......we aren't backing down anymore...

Forum List

Back