News Denmark’s migration minister tells Somali Muslims: “Return home and rebuild the country from w

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Denmark’s migration minister tells Somali Muslims: “Return home and rebuild the country from which you came”

"Denmark has admitted many Muslim migrants, but it is also trying to preserve its culture. It has “introduced a series of integration programmes to stop non-Western migrants ghettosing in the Scandinavian peninsula, including telling migrants in high-ethnic neighbourhoods that their children must attend daycare from the age of one to learn Danish values or the parents face losing social security benefits.” And it is also sending migrants back home. Since early 2017, “the Immigration Service began its review of refugee residency permits” and “nearly 1,000 Somalis have had their Danish residency permit revoked.”
"

TO Damn Funny.... We have a member of congress that needs to go back...

Denmark’s migration minister tells Somali Muslims: “Return home and rebuild the country from which you came”

There's nothing wrong or racist in being proud of Danes. Primitive, fundamentalist minds always get precisely the reality they deserve.

How many Somalis are not Muslims? Can they go back and stay alive after having betrayed the hegira command?

10 Heinous Crimes Committed By Religious Fanatics
(with photos!)
listverse.com/2016/12/07/q0-heinous-crimes-committed-by-religious-fanatics/

There's nothing wrong or racist in being proud of Danes. Primitive, fundamentalist minds always get precisely the reality they deserve.
I have to admit, I'm a little pissed at Denmark for not selling us Greenland. But Denmark can definitely teach the US and especially the Somalian capitol of Minneapolis a thing or two about responsible immigration policy.

Minneapolis Somalis were living there when the siege at Pine Ridge was occurring. A precise number was known in the U.S. census of 1978.

But are they going to sell us Greenland and some of their people?? The good ones mind you, not those yucky brown ones

Denmark is kinda late. They've already let thousand of death cult members into their country.

They are just now finding out these assholes don't assimilate into any country they infest??

I wish them luck. They sure as hell need it.

Forum List

Back