Newly unsealed court documents reveal a shocking twist in the ongoing saga of the Trump investigations

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
There's no deceit they won't pull. There's no lies they won't spread. And there's no disinformation they won't promote.

𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: Newly unsealed court documents reveal a shocking twist in the ongoing saga of the Trump investigations.​
DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt, known for his connections to Obama, Russiagate and DNC donations, has been caught red-handed trying to manipulate public perception.​
Bratt, who previously attempted to bribe Walt Naut's lawyer, Stanley Woodward, to have his client testify against Trump, has now been exposed for redacting every reference to Trump's cooperation with grand jury subpoenas.​
These redactions were strategically placed to paint Trump as uncooperative, further fueling the narrative of a non-compliant Trump.​
The truth? Trump complied with not one, but 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒 grand jury subpoenas, a fact that Bratt tried to bury behind redactions.​
This revelation not only exposes the deceptive tactics employed by Bratt but also raises serious questions about the integrity of the entire investigation, the DOJ and the lengths they will go to in their pursuit of political vendettas.​
What else is being hidden behind those redactions?​

1ef8678061225f3dfb3bd8380f5b1086.jpg

The one difficultt with goiing after Trump is his deep pockets and the number of friends he has made.along the way. On top.of his familiarity with the court system after years of.being in it. Some like to attack him, but he has done favors for people at times whether Dana White or others.

There's no deceit they won't pull. There's no lies they won't spread. And there's no disinformation they won't promote.

𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: Newly unsealed court documents reveal a shocking twist in the ongoing saga of the Trump investigations.​
DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt, known for his connections to Obama, Russiagate and DNC donations, has been caught red-handed trying to manipulate public perception.​
Bratt, who previously attempted to bribe Walt Naut's lawyer, Stanley Woodward, to have his client testify against Trump, has now been exposed for redacting every reference to Trump's cooperation with grand jury subpoenas.​
These redactions were strategically placed to paint Trump as uncooperative, further fueling the narrative of a non-compliant Trump.​
The truth? Trump complied with not one, but 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒 grand jury subpoenas, a fact that Bratt tried to bury behind redactions.​
This revelation not only exposes the deceptive tactics employed by Bratt but also raises serious questions about the integrity of the entire investigation, the DOJ and the lengths they will go to in their pursuit of political vendettas.​

Biden Trump fitness look.jpg

DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt, known for his connections to Obama, Russiagate and DNC donations, has been caught red-handed trying to manipulate public perception.Bratt, who previously attempted to bribe Walt Naut's lawyer, Stanley Woodward, to have his client testify against Trump, has now been exposed for redacting every reference to Trump's cooperation with grand jury subpoenas.

These redactions were strategically placed to paint Trump as uncooperative, further fueling the narrative of a non-compliant Trump.

That sound to me like something very akin to evidence-tampering or perjury. I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but that sounds like something that, at the very least, constitutes a serious ethics violation, if not a criminal act. I would think that Mr. Bratt, if these claims are proven true, should, at the very least, be disbarred, if not criminally prosecuted.

The 'deep state' swamp in action. They'll do anything to prevent Trump from taking away their ability to rob our government. Crooked government is how AOC went from looking for a salary advance when she arrived in DC to being worth 3 million two years later.

I have gotten a report, that this is a, "conspiracy theory," by some lefty, and requested that we move it.

I have traced the source of this story to here;

I am too lazy, to dig into that article to find the link to the indictment that has the redactions. I suggest you find it, or I may be forced to move it, because, yeah, sometimes this source does post some material that is as flimsy as RawStory and Daily Kos.

An indictment with redactions will be enough proof. Not of bribery of course, but enough to show that Trump is being compliant.

I have gotten a report, that this is a, "conspiracy theory," by some lefty, and requested that we move it.

I have traced the source of this story to here;

I am too lazy, to dig into that article to find the link to the indictment that has the redactions. I suggest you find it, or I may be forced to move it, because, yeah, sometimes this source does post some material that is as flimsy as RawStory and Daily Kos.

An indictment with redactions will be enough proof. Not of bribery of course, but enough to show that Trump is being compliant.
It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just irrelevant. Paul Sperry hasn’t uncovered anything new. We were well aware that the DoJ used security footage to justify their search warrant.

None of that changes any of the allegations against Trump.

It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just irrelevant. Paul Sperry hasn’t uncovered anything new. We were well aware that the DoJ used security footage to justify their search warrant.

None of that changes any of the allegations against Trump.

FINE.​

I'll do it, since none of you will.

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Hearing is Ordered Regarding Warrant Materials Behind Unprecedented Raid on Trump Home​

1688997714226.png

etc.

I'll do it, since none of you will.
Do what?

None of this information is revelatory or exculpatory.

We knew that they used security footage to justify the search warrant last year.

Do what?

None of this information is revelatory or exculpatory.

We knew that they used security footage to justify the search warrant last year.

This has nothing to do with security footage. This predates their collection of the security footage.

This has nothing to do with security footage. This predates their collection of the security footage.
Huh? That’s what the story is about, that Trump β€œcomplied” with a grand jury subpoena to turn over security footage.

Thanks for the post. I would have never believed it of the left to do this. LOL. Oh yes I would have.

Despite public perceptions, and the attempts by both sides to influence same, the basic facts remain. Trump had a shitload of "classified" documents in his possession - for reasons I personally cannot fathom - and it is likely that in taking and retaining these documents, he broke a law or two. What remains to be found is whether those laws applied to him - a person with the unique ability to declassify documents at will, at least while he was still in office. Did the mere fact that he designated these documents to be sent to Mar-a-Lago implicitly declassify them, instantaneously?

If he complied with some of the DoJ requests and not others...so what?

The unfortunate Bottom Line is that this vital question will not be definitively answered until after November 2024.

Trump had a shitload of "classified" documents in his possession - for reasons I personally cannot fathom
I have long sought and pondered this question myself.

I remember he was impeached when looking into that Ukrainian corruption, and lost the election, when the establishment covered for his opponent over that. . .
Remember that twitter scandal?

Do you suppose?

See this very recent thread. . .

Forum List

Back