Newly Released Report Shows Trump Was Absolutely Right NOT to Concede

Stop paying taxes. A fraudulent election is the epitome of taxation without representation.

Yes, with all my being I suggest anyone who thought the election was stolen should stop paying taxes. You guys have such great ideas.

A big newly released report shows evidence that President Donald Trump was spot on with his choice to not concede the stolen 2020 presidential election.

Georgia state senators have released a report where they studied the November 3 election. The lawmakers found ample evidence of illegal activity that was done by the workers at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests,” the report from the state Senate’s Election Law Study Subcommittee reads.

BJ -

In the end we will see that there is literally no doubt that President Trump won Arizona, Georgia, PA, Wisconsin and Michigan.

'President Trump Lost. Move On....And Never Mention This Again....'

What? Please keep talking about it, I worked hard stealing the election and I appreciate the credit.
only credit you can take, is being part of the pedophile, corruption, chinese sell out, home wrecking whore party....demonRATs

Please, put your dick back in your pants.
Truth hurts.

Then watch out for the zipper next time?
The problem is obviously NOT him watching his zipper as much as the fact that YOIU WERE....

:p

"Youiu" is naughty.

Wow. A partisan group of state lawmakers creates a partisan report (that not even the DoJ supports) upholding the views of their candidate who lost.
were people prohibited from watching the counting at any time at all?

A big newly released report shows evidence that President Donald Trump was spot on with his choice to not concede the stolen 2020 presidential election.

Georgia state senators have released a report where they studied the November 3 election. The lawmakers found ample evidence of illegal activity that was done by the workers at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests,” the report from the state Senate’s Election Law Study Subcommittee reads.

BJ -

In the end we will see that there is literally no doubt that President Trump won Arizona, Georgia, PA, Wisconsin and Michigan.

What? Please keep talking about it, I worked hard stealing the election and I appreciate the credit.
only credit you can take, is being part of the pedophile, corruption, chinese sell out, home wrecking whore party....demonRATs

Truth hurts.

The problem is obviously NOT him watching his zipper as much as the fact that YOIU WERE....

"Youiu" is naughty.
Can't even spell a typo correctly.

xKn4uoi.jpg

Well played :clap2: "I'll bite your leg off!"

I click into these threads just to see which cockamamie crackpot website the OP is trying to ride into the sunset.

Hateway Plunder? Upchuch Times? Pregger U? Spewsmax?

Nope, it's "gop times".

Happy gopping there, OP Buckaroo. Give our regards to Gopalong Cassidy.

Do your cult leaders not get mad that you even know that non bubblecult sources exist?

GoPTimes and Newsmaxx aren't bubble cult? :lmao:
Not in their world. Really.

BJ -

Truth hurts.

"Youiu" is naughty.
Can't even spell a typo correctly.

It's almost like I didn't care enough.

The dems in Georgia are trying to cheat again...they are entering thousands of ballots from people that do not live in Georgia...will the RINO governor do something this time?....
Yes, he will do what every good puppet does, and dance on a string.

Yes, with all my being I suggest anyone who thought the election was stolen should stop paying taxes.
All your being really amounts to a steaming pile of feces, but you are correct to agree with me regardless.
You guys have such great ideas.
You guys have recycled ideas from Karl Marx.

That's Mr. Marx to you.

Just stop paying your taxes.

I click into these threads just to see which cockamamie crackpot website the OP is trying to ride into the sunset.

Nope, it's "gop times".

Do your cult leaders not get mad that you even know that non bubblecult sources exist?

You pos obstructed, cheated, lied, murdered, burned and looted and God knows what else, and when you finally get rid of the guy you hate for no reason, as expected you blame the other side for not accepting your crime.

BJ -

Truth hurts.
The truth that Trump lost is making all of you whine like a bitch.

Nope, it's "gop times".

You pos obstructed, cheated, lied, murdered, burned and looted and God knows what else, and when you finally get rid of the guy you hate for no reason, as expected you blame the other side for not accepting your crime.

This.

Nope, it's "gop times".

So true!

BJ -

Truth hurts.
The truth is making Trump whine like a bitch.
The only whining I see is coming from you shills. You got rid of the guy you hate for no reason and you still can't shut up.

BJ -

Look . . . we all of us know the 2020 presidential election was thoroughly fraudulent on every level imaginable. Problem is no, and I repeat, no bureaucracy, court or official government organization will act to counter the results. Either We The People accept this coup d'état with our Corn Flakes, or we do something about it. It is truly that simple. However, talking about it ain't gonna resolve a damn thing.
This is a lie.

Nope, it's "gop times".

You forgot about our most deadly weapon. Sarcastic quotes when talking down to you about the "stolen" and "fraudulent" election.

BJ -

Look . . . we all of us know the 2020 presidential election was thoroughly fraudulent on every level imaginable. Problem is no, and I repeat, no bureaucracy, court or official government organization will act to counter the results. Either We The People accept this coup d'état with our Corn Flakes, or we do something about it. It is truly that simple. However, talking about it ain't gonna resolve a damn thing.
This is a lie.
If a tard repeats a lie often enough, it becomes true doncha know.

Nope, it's "gop times".

You forgot about our most deadly weapon. Sarcastic quotes when talking down to you about the "stolen" and "fraudulent" election.
You just can't stop spewing, can you? You won, and you still can't shut your lying hole.

BJ -

It's not surprising Republican lawmakers in Georgia would discover "evidence" of voting irregularities. Republicans have, amazingly, found all the evidence of election fraud thrown out by numerous courts.

Forum List

Back