Newly Released Report Shows Trump Was Absolutely Right NOT to Concede

xKn4uoi.jpg

Well played :clap2: "I'll bite your leg off!"

I click into these threads just to see which cockamamie crackpot website the OP is trying to ride into the sunset.

Hateway Plunder? Upchuch Times? Pregger U? Spewsmax?

Nope, it's "gop times".

Happy gopping there, OP Buckaroo. Give our regards to Gopalong Cassidy.

Do your cult leaders not get mad that you even know that non bubblecult sources exist?

GoPTimes and Newsmaxx aren't bubble cult? :lmao:

I click into these threads just to see which cockamamie crackpot website the OP is trying to ride into the sunset.

Nope, it's "gop times".

Do your cult leaders not get mad that you even know that non bubblecult sources exist?

Poor Bubblecultist.
You have some connection to academia, yes?

Don’t forget to make a non-deductible donation and check out our sale on supplants that will totally own the libs!

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

You have some connection to Cult of Ignorance, yes?

How much are they paying you? Is it in Rubles?

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

Only in my dealings with you.

Funny how TRUMP! "stole" the election in '16 because of "Russia, Russia, Russia!", he wasn't illegitimate, and the usual suspects vowed to "resist" and scream at the sky before he even took office. Then we were told that TRUMP! did nothing whatsoever to fix the problems and keep Russia from changing votes again by running FB ads. Remember all that?

Now, we're being told that THIS election was secure, valid, nobody interfered, nobody caused any problems whatsoever, and we are all supposed to "unite", get along and sing Kum by ya around the campfire, despite introducing vast amounts of mail in voting at the last minute.

What changed? I know, but I won't tell you. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll tell you. The only thing that changed was the party affiliation of the guy who won.

A big newly released report shows evidence that President Donald Trump was spot on with his choice to not concede the stolen 2020 presidential election.

Georgia state senators have released a report where they studied the November 3 election. The lawmakers found ample evidence of illegal activity that was done by the workers at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests,” the report from the state Senate’s Election Law Study Subcommittee reads.

BJ -

In the end we will see that there is literally no doubt that President Trump won Arizona, Georgia, PA, Wisconsin and Michigan.

'President Trump Lost. Move On....And Never Mention This Again....'

What? Please keep talking about it, I worked hard stealing the election and I appreciate the credit.
only credit you can take, is being part of the pedophile, corruption, chinese sell out, home wrecking whore party....demonRATs

A big newly released report shows evidence that President Donald Trump was spot on with his choice to not concede the stolen 2020 presidential election.

Georgia state senators have released a report where they studied the November 3 election. The lawmakers found ample evidence of illegal activity that was done by the workers at State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests,” the report from the state Senate’s Election Law Study Subcommittee reads.

BJ -

In the end we will see that there is literally no doubt that President Trump won Arizona, Georgia, PA, Wisconsin and Michigan.
Trump got out-Trumped. Ain’t America great?

BJ -

What? Please keep talking about it, I worked hard stealing the election and I appreciate the credit.
only credit you can take, is being part of the pedophile, corruption, chinese sell out, home wrecking whore party....demonRATs

Please, put your dick back in your pants.

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

Uh really.
So you're saying you only act stupid when I'm around?

Alllllllllllllll righty then.

BJ -

I doubt that you have ever worked hard at anything.

You're right, you guys lost to us liberals who didn't really put any time or effort into stealing the election. It was all too easy. I didn't even have to leave my house to vote.

I'm always right.

We're simpatico. The liberals stole the election by voting.

The culmination of the four year long Sloth Coup. So slow, you barely know it ever happened. (Well, except for all the Loud Squealing of the Banana Republicans that is.)

"Stop the Squeal"

BJ -

Trump got out-Trumped. Ain’t America great?
Used to be.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

Uh really.

He's just acting. You aren't.

BJ -

Truth hurts.

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

Uh really.

Thank you for that irrational hate-driven opinionated comment, snowflake.

There comes a time when even crazies like you have to realize that the problem isn't everyone BUT you....the problem is YOU.

BJ -

Truth hurts.

Then watch out for the zipper next time?

Nope, it's "gop times".

Poor Bubblecultist.

Uh really.

Thank you for that irrational hate-driven opinionated comment, snowflake.

There comes a time when even crazies like you have to realize that the problem isn't everyone BUT you....the problem is YOU.

Oh I agree. The problem is YOU. :beer:

The ready example: Trying to interpret simple literacy (reading the post) as "irrational hate-driven opinionated comment". Hilarious stuff.

I can't imagine anyone actually cares anymore that Trump hasn't conceded.

It's irrelevant.

BJ -

Truth hurts.

Then watch out for the zipper next time?
The problem is obviously NOT him watching his zipper as much as the fact that YOIU WERE....

:p

Forum List

Back