Newest Sesame Street Character Is A Disabled Refugee

tenor.gif

The OP does.
I am not ashamed to admit that I have been watching the older clips on You Tube lately.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. I want Northern Calloway (David) back from the dead on the dip sticky double. This southern girl will never have enough of him now that I know who it is that I missed out on so much of and yes, I am well aware of what did or did not take place before his final day down here. It doesn't change the way that I look at him. If anything, I only love him even more.

I am not ashamed to admit that I have been watching the older clips on You Tube lately.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. I want Northern Calloway (David) back from the dead on the dip sticky double. This southern girl will never have enough of him now that I know who it is that I missed out on so much of and yes, I am well aware of what did or did not take place before his final day down here. It doesn't change the way that I look at him. If anything, I only love him even more.
I was eight when Sesame Street began so I managed to watch them all until I was thirteen, I also watched The Electric Company where future stars were just beginning like Morgan Freeman.

Go here to check out online the album that Northern (David) did in 1978. Eight of the twelve songs were written by him including the first two and the final three. I just love his singing and his smile, and I love that it was him who got to be the one that starts this song and finishes it too. :) :) :)

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love watching him laugh during this clip, especially when correcting Maria's misunderstanding of what Oscar says. :D :D :D

Seasame street and pbs are dead to me really.

Seasame street really started to go downhill with elmo. They took a young character and pretty much helped turn kids into overly sensitive brats. Elmo was always about feelings and he would complain and pester people to get what he wanted.

And in recent years they just chase whatever the popular social trend is to cash in on being progressive.

Forum List

Back