Newest bright shiny Hoax

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
The Jewish Problem

Covid dead and gas shortage hoax didn’t work
Weepy perpetual victim libs diverting tears from blacks and illegals to Palestinians even though half can’t pronounce the name

What Jewish problem?

I thought this was going to be about the newest race baiting Asian issue born of the Biden administration. You know an issue that wasn't an issue until Biden chose it to be the next race hustling issue to push ?? LOL

Because the Arabs INSIDE do not have Hamas's boot on their necks.
And are you able to describe their living conditions inside Israel?

LOL, they have all the same "Rights" and "priveleges" as Israeli's do. Last time I was there there were about 20 of seated at a table. American's, Lebanese, Palestinians, Isreali's, Jordanians and Egyptians. It was one of the best nights of my life. No animosity, no hatred, no anger. Just fun, great food and for those not prohibted religiously good drink.

LOL, they have all the same "Rights" and "priveleges" as Israeli's do. Last time I was there there were about 20 of seated at a table. American's, Lebanese, Palestinians, Isreali's, Jordanians and Egyptians. It was one of the best nights of my life. No animosity, no hatred, no anger. Just fun, great food and for those not prohibted religiously good drink.
Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

Go find a good leftwing source that disputes it, me? I've been there and lived it.

Are you sure about that?

Go find a good leftwing source that disputes it, me? I've been there and lived it.
His feelings and opinion are more valid than your experience and fact
That’s the suspension of reality we have been forced into for over 5 years.

Last edited:

That's not unusual.

That's not unusual.

That's my point.

That's not unusual.

That's my point.

Sadly, some religious groups need an enemy for cohesion.. .. and IMO that's irrational.

Forum List

Back