New Zealand's Wacky PM bans sale of semi-automatic rifles, institutes mandatory buyback program

So an Australian had a legal permit to have a truckload of guns issued by the New Zealand government, then went and shot up a mosque, and now the New Zealand government is going to punish all New Zealanders because of a mistake made by the New Zealand government.
I'm not being punished. All New Zealanders are not being punished. You're spouting whining talking points supplied by lobbyists to cast you as a victim. A class of weapons is being banned. I approve.

The 2A has absolutely nothing to do with hunting or sports. Also, it does not indicate any authority of the federal government to decide which arms citizens may bear.
You didn't answer the question. Too, the federal government does decide which arms citizens may bear. Oh well, US gun freaks, not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Enough for what?
Not enough for your desperate delusions, admittedly. I mean, I'd be able to hold off armoured divisions sent by the government with an AR, fer shure, where I wouldn't have a chance with a Mauser derivative.

Enough for what?
Not enough for your desperate delusions, admittedly. I mean, I'd be able to hold off armoured divisions sent by the government with an AR, fer shure, where I wouldn't have a chance with a Mauser derivative.
Yeah....fuck you.
I'm worried about Jonesing Drug Addicts....not Armored Divisions.
Anyone who has been in combat knows that a little M16 is useless against Armor.

Last edited:
Looks like that cop has an AR.
Only the cops and the thugs can have them in NZ now.

Sad.
The libs think that this is a victory.....dead Muslims....and a gun ban.

Conservatives think mass killing weapons keep them safe. It’s not working. You have the highest rates of murder, gun crime, and mass shootings in the free world.

You need to re-jigger your charts and graphs on that, Lady. New Zealand isn't part of the free world anymore.

NZ has taken a huge step towards Totalitarianism. No, they a re no longer free. It just shows that government will grow their own power by FORCE when they are able, especially when they can use emotion from a crisis. We see that in the U.S. all the time, even though we have a specific law like the 2A to restrict government. They ignore the law using corrupt, activists courts to uphold illegal laws.

Looks like that cop has an AR.

Sad.

Conservatives think mass killing weapons keep them safe. It’s not working. You have the highest rates of murder, gun crime, and mass shootings in the free world.

You need to re-jigger your charts and graphs on that, Lady. New Zealand isn't part of the free world anymore.

It’s much freer than the USA. What she did means no one else can get hands on a semi-automatic weapon. That makes everyone on her island freer.

The freest countries are the ones where the citizens are safe and secure. No country which allows private individuals to own A15’s and buy guns without background checks is safe or secure. No country which has the highest rates of murder and violent crime in the first world, is safe or free.

Sad.

It’s much freer than the USA. What she did means no one else can get hands on a semi-automatic weapon. That makes everyone on her island freer.

The freest countries are the ones where the citizens are safe and secure. No country which allows private individuals to own A15’s and buy guns without background checks is safe or secure. No country which has the highest rates of murder and violent crime in the first world, is safe or free.
Restricting the market and ability to make your own decisions isnt freedom. Its regressive statism.

Sad.

What this means is people who obey the law won't have guns.
People who want to do murder will hang onto their guns till they decide to shoot some school up.

Why should a vote in Montana be worth more than a vote in Pennsylvania?

The nations elections should not be decided by America's urban centres, run by party hacks.
In other words, our elections should not be decided by voters. Just say it man! "Party hacks", whatever the hell that`s supposed to be should have just as much say in who wins an election as the toothless redneck who cooks meth in his trailer in West Virginia.

Sad.

So restricting the. Rights, freedoms, and liberties of the law abiding, and not doing anything more to restrict criminals is making people more safe and secure? It makes them freer to be more RESTRICTED by government?

You are clueless. Wow. That's not American nor free at all. That is Totalitarian.

NZ has taken a huge step towards Totalitarianism. No, they a re no longer free. It just shows that government will grow their own power by FORCE when they are able, especially when they can use emotion from a crisis. We see that in the U.S. all the time, even though we have a specific law like the 2A to restrict government. They ignore the law using corrupt, activists courts to uphold illegal laws.
Standard US gun nut load of old cobblers.

What this means is people who obey the law won't have guns.
Ffs. How is it US gun freaks can't understand one, 1, category of firearms has been banned to standard licence holders? Why do they squawk lobbyist provided talking points in unison?

So an Australian had a legal permit to have a truckload of guns issued by the New Zealand government, then went and shot up a mosque, and now the New Zealand government is going to punish all New Zealanders because of a mistake made by the New Zealand government.
I'm not being punished. All New Zealanders are not being punished. You're spouting whining talking points supplied by lobbyists to cast you as a victim. A class of weapons is being banned. I approve.

Then be happy in your subjugation. We'll keep our guns, thanks.

Forum List

Back