New Zealand's Wacky PM bans sale of semi-automatic rifles, institutes mandatory buyback program

Now the people will not have the means to ever oppose government tyranny or criminal activity.
The place is full of bolt action rifles. Self defence is not a valid reason for a firearms licence. One's application will be rejected if that is given as a reason.

What does outlawing an "AR-type weapon" do when you allow more powerful weapons to continue to be available to the general population? Why is an "AR-type weapon" so much more intrinsically bad or dangerous than a .308? And, how is one 30 round magazine worse than four 10 round magazines?
For the wilfully ignorant, the point of the legislation is to ban semis that will accept detachable magazines. Happy to help.

Did you read the post that actually shows the guns being outlawed? Perhaps more powerful weapons don't take large cartridges? I wouldn't know.
It's about detachable magazines and the high rate of fire they permit, making such weapons unacceptably lethal. There's a reason the military uses detachable magazines for its weapons.

None

They are not whack jobs like we are
Then they deserve to be disarmed and turned into total sheep they are about to become.
Why do the rightard dweebs consider banning a category of weapon to be disarming the population? Only a small portion of gun owners here have AR/AK derivatives. None of my hunting companions, for instance, as they are an absolute shit hunting weapon.

Why don't YOU [TT] explain how "licensing, registration and storage would have stopped the New Zealand attack or any of the mass shootings in the United States, trollboy?
If the licensing process had picked up Nameless' psychosis, as it's supposed to, he would have been denied a licence and therefore have been unable to purchase his weapons. References are required in the licence process, I wouldn't mind seeing which ones he supplied.

What was an Australian doing with a truckload of firearms in New Zealand?
He had a licence, he acquired them legally.

So an Australian had a legal permit to have a truckload of guns issued by the New Zealand government, then went and shot up a mosque, and now the New Zealand government is going to punish all New Zealanders because of a mistake made by the New Zealand government.

I see. More here than meets the eye.

None

They are not whack jobs like we are
Then they deserve to be disarmed and turned into total sheep they are about to become.
Why do the rightard dweebs consider banning a category of weapon to be disarming the population? Only a small portion of gun owners here have AR/AK derivatives. None of my hunting companions, for instance, as they are an absolute shit hunting weapon.

The 2A has absolutely nothing to do with hunting or sports. Also, it does not indicate any authority of the federal government to decide which arms citizens may bear.

Federal, State and Local governments have been allowed by corrupt, activist courts to pass Unconstitutional, (illegal) laws regarding guns. What do they not understand about NOT TO BE INFRINGED.

Federal, State and Local governments have been allowed by corrupt, activist courts to pass Unconstitutional, (illegal) laws regarding guns. What do they not understand about NOT TO BE INFRINGED.

Well regulated militias being necessary to a free state...

Only the cops and the thugs can have them in NZ now.
As though a bolt action isn't enough.
Enough for what?
What are you trying to use a gun for?
If it's hunting, bolt actions are fine.
But if the Democraps have totally neutered the police and you have to defend yourself from a home invasion, is a bolt action enough? Personally I think a 12 gauge will do the job, but the Dems want to take those too. They don't want to protect our kids in their indoctrination factories. It's as if they want more dead bodies just so they can cry over them while voting for gun grabbing laws.

Forum List

Back