New Zealand: First They Took Their Guns.....Now They're Removing Jesus From Their Lives

I quote the OT because evangelicals quote it.

Your ignorance of the truth exposes you as a know-nothing.
But the evangelicals are a fringe Christian movement and as such do not represent main stream Christian thought.
Are you just ignorant of that fact or too dishonest to care?

Trump has regular closed door meetings with these fringe evangelicals.

He endorsed and promoted Roy Moore, fringe evangelical OT supporter, for US senate (from Alabama)

000CHRISTIANStrump.jpg

I quote the OT because evangelicals quote it.

Your ignorance of the truth exposes you as a know-nothing.
But the evangelicals are a fringe Christian movement and as such do not represent main stream Christian thought.
Are you just ignorant of that fact or too dishonest to care?

He endorsed and promoted Roy Moore, fringe evangelical OT supporter, for US senate (from Alabama)

View attachment 253257
/----/ No closed-door meetings with Obozo and Billy Clintoon - no siree bobtail.

I don't go ONLY by the NT. I use the same bible as fundamentalists; the OT.

It THAT kind of stuff is all through the OT.

As long as evangelicals quote the OT I shall quote it, too.
I'm no biblical scholar but the entire New Testament was all about Jesus and his teachings creating a new covenant with God (formalized and sealed by his death on the cross) rejecting the eye for an eye ethos of the Old Testament.

So you can quote the OT, because you think it drags Christianity down to the level of fundamentalist Islam and creates some sort of parity between the two religions, all you like. Your ignorance of the issue dooms your attempts to failure and exposes you as a know nothing.

There is a reason why gays are stoned to death in Islam but not in Christian nations.

Since we are now called a Judeo-Christian nation and only the lawgiver of Moses' sits front and center of the law givers recess plaques in the House of Representatives (Jesus is not one of them or Paul) then I guess we can say Moses is the religious law giver of the US.

About Relief Portrait Plaques of Lawgivers
----------------------------------
both Moses and Maimonides are there . Only Moses has the full face.

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

One can certainly make a case that ISLAM is WORSE than christianity but
that doesn't make christianity GOOD!

one could easily (and it has been done so I won't bother now) pull passages from the bible that are just as vile

proslavery
killing unbelievers
women submit to husbands

Looks like you know absolutely nothing about Christianity,
like most Christians who profess but don't study.

Conservative self-proclaimed CHRISTIAN Roy Moore (ex-judge, ran for US State Senator in Alabama and BARELY lost to a democrat) thinks you are an idiot.

HE says that the BIBLE specifically proclaims homosexuality a SIN and he believes it should be a CRIME in the US!

Why don't you go argue with him.

tell HIM to stop using the OT

tell HIM he doesn't know much about the bible....

and after that tell TRUMP who ENDORSED Moore for senate.

It does mention it and condemn it, but it doesn't call for violent action.

The New Testament says that homosexuality is a “shameful lust” (Romans 1:26), a “shameful act,” an abandonment of “natural relations” (Romans 1:27), a “wrongdoing” (1 Corinthians 6:9), and “sexual immorality and perversion” (Jude 1:7). Homosexuality carries a “due penalty” (Romans 1:27), “is contrary to the sound doctrine” (1 Timothy 1:10), and is listed among the sins that bar people from the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9). Despite the attempts of some to downplay these verses, the Bible could not be clearer that homosexuality is a sin against God.

doesn't call for VIOLENT action?

"shall be put to death"
"by stoning"
"suffer not a witch to live"
---------------------------------------------------------- and thats Ancient history not practiced by any Christian in the USA or the Western world . Course , muslims do the VIOLENCE all the time in present times as they follow the RULES of 'mo' AnyN .

Since we are now called a Judeo-Christian nation and only the lawgiver of Moses' sits front and center of the law givers recess plaques in the House of Representatives (Jesus is not one of them or Paul) then I guess we can say Moses is the religious law giver of the US.
I guess so. Jesus did not reject any of the Ten Commandments, only the more draconian elements of Old Testament
teachings. It is called Christianity for a reason.

Proof Islam was created by the Jesuits, nobody will take the time to learn of the subjects the are so quick to debate though.
For those who do it is frustrating and impossible to have a sensible conversation with the majority of people who involve themselves in any religious or political debates.

I AM NOT a member of this or any other church so no bias here.

If you do not belong to a religion or any church then you probably should not listen to this whack job. You are bound to get to be a zealot if you do. The Book of Revelation was probably written by John of Giscala before 100 AD (well probably his ideas that Rome was the Beast of Revelation).

While its true the beast of Revelation was Rome, it was probably due to Rome desecrated the city of Jerusalem and its temple , just like Babylon did before them.

I didn't say I am not a believer in God just that I don't go for organized religions.
Also you can learn alot from some you don't agree with.
This study has absolutely NOTHING to do with the church this mans pastors in at all. it is not his idea it is based on proof.
I have studied ancient and present religions for well over 50 years. I am a history buff and love to know about it both political and religious.
It is a fact based study on acheologist artifacts found over the years.
How can you know unless you at least skip through it?
I don't understand how so many people can debate on so many subjects without even attempting to learn about the subject they debate or open their eyes to all possibilities or facts. At least skip through it and see.

I'm no biblical scholar but the entire New Testament was all about Jesus and his teachings creating a new covenant with God (formalized and sealed by his death on the cross) rejecting the eye for an eye ethos of the Old Testament.

So you can quote the OT, because you think it drags Christianity down to the level of fundamentalist Islam and creates some sort of parity between the two religions, all you like. Your ignorance of the issue dooms your attempts to failure and exposes you as a know nothing.

There is a reason why gays are stoned to death in Islam but not in Christian nations.

------------------------------------------ if so we should thank the Founders that they had the foresigt to pick the '10 Commandents' over 'mo's' rules eh Penny . Thank Jehovah - Jesus for the smart White Male Founders of the USA eh Penny .

Cite those meetings and how you know such a thing. Define what "regular" means to you.
And discuss what you know about anti Trump evangelicals. ‘This Is Not of God’: When Anti-Trump Evangelicals Confront Their Brethren

Again? :icon_rolleyes: Trump is titular head of the party. It's his JOB to promote and back republican candidates. No more. No less.
If Alabama republicans were smarter Moore would never have been there and Trump would have promoted whoever the
other person was. Wake up.

Good the sooner Christians realize there are other religions, the better.

Penny I'm curious: are you married to a Muslim? Or have you just been indoctrinated that deeply into liberal orthodoxy?

Because you seriously ought to think about whether it would be better for you to live in a conservative Christian community or a conservative Muslim one.

You ever really pondered that, Penny?

I support Separation of Church and State just like Thomas Jefferson as well as most of the founders.

You realize it's not even in the Constitution. What "separation of Church and State" means is that there is no State religion, which I very much support. It does not mean that individual citizens cannot express their religious beliefs, even at public functions if they so choose.

Do you not understand the separation of church and state, means in the government offices no reference to any specific religion should be mentioned, or even to a God in my opinion. Yes its in the Constitution , freedom of religion.

I do not want to be ruled by any zealot religion from Evangelicals, the many numerous Christian sects, or Islam zealots. The Evangelicals and Fundamentalists are the worst of the Christians Sects.
The Separation of Church and State was created by Communists. It is not in the Constitution.

It is a lie.

As is the belief that anchor babies are written into the Constitution.

Along with Rove v Wade.....all are simply legal opinion......not a right written into the Constitution.

------------------------------------------ if so we should thank the Founders that they had the foresigt to pick the '10 Commandents' over 'mo's' rules eh Penny . Thank Jehovah - Jesus for the smart White Male Founders of the USA eh Penny .

Most of the 10 commandments are actually UNconstitutional.

New Zealand is going full Commie/Progressive. Their Prime Minister is a text book, knee jerk. Liberal. They, like American Progressives, practice INCLUSION by EXCLUDING things they don't like, and alienating people.

"They, like American Progressives, practice INCLUSION by EXCLUDING things they don't like, and alienating people."

Just like evangelical christians and conservative republicans!
Yeah.....at least that's the way they portray every Christian and Republican in the movies.

probably correct , probably unConstitutional , but they are good rules for a Christian or loose Christian and SINNER like me to Voluntarily follow if i can . Better than ' mo's' rules for mayhem and murder and submission . Sadly or Happily the 10 Commandments can be ignored or observed by Christian people or anyone else . But you better not ignore 'mo's' Commands or he or his 'imams' , shariah police or 'basigi' and other muslim people will cut your HEAD OFF or give you similar death giving or painful punishment AnyN' .

Penny I'm curious: are you married to a Muslim? Or have you just been indoctrinated that deeply into liberal orthodoxy?

Because you seriously ought to think about whether it would be better for you to live in a conservative Christian community or a conservative Muslim one.

I support Separation of Church and State just like Thomas Jefferson as well as most of the founders.

You realize it's not even in the Constitution. What "separation of Church and State" means is that there is no State religion, which I very much support. It does not mean that individual citizens cannot express their religious beliefs, even at public functions if they so choose.

Do you not understand the separation of church and state, means in the government offices no reference to any specific religion should be mentioned, or even to a God in my opinion. Yes its in the Constitution , freedom of religion.

I do not want to be ruled by any zealot religion from Evangelicals, the many numerous Christian sects, or Islam zealots. The Evangelicals and Fundamentalists are the worst of the Christians Sects.
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

One can certainly make a case that ISLAM is WORSE than christianity but
that doesn't make christianity GOOD!

one could easily (and it has been done so I won't bother now) pull passages from the bible that are just as vile

proslavery
killing unbelievers
women submit to husbands
I think you're guilty of believing all of the Hollywood propaganda they've been feeding us for the last 40 years.
It's gotten even worse lately.

Proof Islam was created by the Jesuits, nobody will take the time to learn of the subjects the are so quick to debate though.
For those who do it is frustrating and impossible to have a sensible conversation with the majority of people who involve themselves in any religious or political debates.

If you do not belong to a religion or any church then you probably should not listen to this whack job. You are bound to get to be a zealot if you do. The Book of Revelation was probably written by John of Giscala before 100 AD (well probably his ideas that Rome was the Beast of Revelation).

While its true the beast of Revelation was Rome, it was probably due to Rome desecrated the city of Jerusalem and its temple , just like Babylon did before them.

I didn't say I am not a believer in God just that I don't go for organized religions.
This study has absolutely NOTHING to do with the church this mans pastors in at all. it is not his idea it is based on proof.
I have studied ancient and present religions for well over 50 years. I am a history buff and love to know about it both political and religious.
I don't understand how so many people can debate on so many subjects without even attempting to learn about the subject they debate or open their eyes to all possibilities or facts. At least skip through it and see.

He is a quack. Anyone who thinks the bible is true is a quake and he sure does, line by line. I have studied the bible and cultures for years and this guy is a quack, but hey if you want to listen to him that is your prerogative.

Good the sooner Christians realize there are other religions, the better.

The Separation of Church and State was created by Communists. It is not in the Constitution.

It is a lie.

As is the belief that anchor babies are written into the Constitution.

Along with Rove v Wade.....all are simply legal opinion......not a right written into the Constitution.

OMGosh, I am aware its not stated in the constitution, but Freedom of Religion is.

He is a quack. Anyone who thinks the bible is true is a quake and he sure does, line by line. I have studied the bible and cultures for years and this guy is a quack.

Can't seem to get it to you, it is NOT about Him or his religion it is about the creation of Islam ! He is not the only one who studied it, just one of the most thorough.
But who cares anyway, we won't change fate. So I just post to limit boredom.
Not foolish enough to think I can change anyones mind.

He is a quack. Anyone who thinks the bible is true is a quake and he sure does, line by line. I have studied the bible and cultures for years and this guy is a quack, but hey if you want to listen to him that is your prerogative.

---------------------------------- quack or quake , America can decide !! [chuckle]

Yup......it's started.

New Zealand Christians Outraged as Govt Removes All References to Jesus From Parliamentary Prayer
03-30-2019
Steve Warren

Just barely two weeks following the mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, the government has decided to remove all references to Jesus Christ from its parliamentary prayer.

The move by Speaker of the House Trevor Mallard has angered the country's Christian population. Mallard made the decision in order to drop references to Jesus in order to make the prayer "more inclusive" for all parliamentarians.

The Guardian reports a reference to "Almighty God" remains, but it is not a specific reference to a Christian God.

Earlier this week, around 1,000 people protested just outside of the parliament building in Wellington. The group wanted Jesus name reinstated in the prayer because Christianity is part of the nation's history.

Ross Smith, the organizer of the event, told Radio NZ the country has a Christian heritage that should not be erased.

"It's a legacy. The principals and the values that are in this nation are based on our Christian-Judea roots. Removing the name would destroy those roots," he said.

"He needs a good kick in his pants, and he needs to actually be removed because this is a Christian nation," protester Rieki Teutscher told Radio NZ. We don't share his atheism."

Another demonstrator, Carmel Morgan, said Mallard should have consulted with New Zealanders or announced a referendum before changing the prayer.

"This is a land of democracy, this is a land of freedom, you know, we want to be a first world country... he took that choice away from us."

Other New Zealand politicians also voiced their concern over the change made by the speaker without consulting the entire parliament.

Well, the decision as to what should be changed should be made by parliamentarians and not the speaker – that's our position, I don't mind telling you publicly," deputy prime minister Winston Peters told RadioNZ.

"If you're going to make a change let's have parliament decide – not one person," Peters added.

Mallard said he had consulted other politicians and the majority he spoke to were in favor of a secular prayer.

One week after a white supremacist gunman opened fire inside two mosques, killing 50 people, the entire country observed a Muslim call to prayer. The event was televised nationwide. New Zealand Christians Outraged as Govt Removes All References to Jesus From Parliamentary Prayer
Good for them. Check your magical myths at the door.

Yup......it's started.

New Zealand Christians Outraged as Govt Removes All References to Jesus From Parliamentary Prayer
03-30-2019
Steve Warren

Just barely two weeks following the mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, the government has decided to remove all references to Jesus Christ from its parliamentary prayer.

The move by Speaker of the House Trevor Mallard has angered the country's Christian population. Mallard made the decision in order to drop references to Jesus in order to make the prayer "more inclusive" for all parliamentarians.

The Guardian reports a reference to "Almighty God" remains, but it is not a specific reference to a Christian God.

Earlier this week, around 1,000 people protested just outside of the parliament building in Wellington. The group wanted Jesus name reinstated in the prayer because Christianity is part of the nation's history.

Ross Smith, the organizer of the event, told Radio NZ the country has a Christian heritage that should not be erased.

"It's a legacy. The principals and the values that are in this nation are based on our Christian-Judea roots. Removing the name would destroy those roots," he said.

"He needs a good kick in his pants, and he needs to actually be removed because this is a Christian nation," protester Rieki Teutscher told Radio NZ. We don't share his atheism."

Another demonstrator, Carmel Morgan, said Mallard should have consulted with New Zealanders or announced a referendum before changing the prayer.

"This is a land of democracy, this is a land of freedom, you know, we want to be a first world country... he took that choice away from us."

Other New Zealand politicians also voiced their concern over the change made by the speaker without consulting the entire parliament.

Well, the decision as to what should be changed should be made by parliamentarians and not the speaker – that's our position, I don't mind telling you publicly," deputy prime minister Winston Peters told RadioNZ.

"If you're going to make a change let's have parliament decide – not one person," Peters added.

Mallard said he had consulted other politicians and the majority he spoke to were in favor of a secular prayer.

One week after a white supremacist gunman opened fire inside two mosques, killing 50 people, the entire country observed a Muslim call to prayer. The event was televised nationwide. New Zealand Christians Outraged as Govt Removes All References to Jesus From Parliamentary Prayer

Can we put them in lien with the intolerant creations from evolutional slime ? .:04::rolleyes:

Yup......it's started.

03-30-2019
Steve Warren

Can we put them in lien with the intolerant creations from evolutional slime ? .:04::rolleyes:
English, please.

Forum List

Back