Christchurch shootings: New Zealand MPs vote to change gun laws

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
New Zealand MPs vote to change gun laws

New Zealand's parliament has voted to ban all types of semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles following the Christchurch attacks.

The gun reform bill passed 119-1 after the final reading in parliament.

It is expected to become law within the next few days after receiving royal assent from the governor general.

Excellent news.
These things can happen when the gun lobby doesnt own politicians.

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score

New Zealand's parliament has voted to ban all types of semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles following the Christchurch attacks.

It is expected to become law within the next few days after receiving royal assent from the governor general.

Excellent news.

Wouldn't it be more effective to make it against the law to attack and kill people with any kind of weapon?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Excellent news.
And soon the ban on civilian-owned firearms will follow. The ultimate results can currently be clearly seen in Venezuela.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody in the States gives a rat's ass about a bunch of dead potential terrorists in New Zealand. The story has already faded away in the news and nobody's even calling for more gun control laws here.

Last edited:

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
course 'new zealanders' have always been 'queens subjects' except for the Gangs of Maoris eh ,

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Excellent news.
Knee jerking is for clowns.
Fuckin pussies

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you want a gun, you can always get one. I could get one this afternoon, if I went to a certain area of the city.

Black market in weapons is HUGE. In gun controlled Europe.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
some nice lightly used Soviet ex military issue Makarovs making it past the blockade i suppose :afro:eh Mindful .

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

Excellent news.
It happens where people have few protected rights

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think that 'new zealanders' are the same as 'english' and others from the 'uk' . I think that ALL have some 'permissions' and 'allowances' but No RIGHTS . I think that All are 'queens subjects' . Course . as Tom would say , hey , we are All very Safe if we stay in our Assigned Places BMan .

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i think that 'new zealanders' are the same as 'english' and others from the 'uk' . I think that ALL have some 'permissions' and 'allowances' but No RIGHTS . I think that All are 'queens subjects' . Course . as Tom would say , hey , we are All very Safe if we stay in our Assigned Places BMan .
They speak funny.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
can't pizz off those 'new zealanders' though . They are a big supplier of 'kiwi birds' and 'platypus' to the USA . They and 'australia' [i think] but quality is better with the 'new zealand' 'kiwi birds' and 'platypus' Mindful .

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List