New York's workers must all have vaccine by 27 December

Trump was correct about hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin could have saved many lives. You suck the vaccine lobby.
That's very convenient of Trump claiming that, which is total bullshit.

As usual with Trump, the blame game is the name of the game.

Not once in Trump's entire life has he been man enough to admit he was wrong about something.

Not once in Trump's entire life has he been man enough to admit he was wrong about something.
So explain why Biden started distributing ivermectin to states he thought needed it................IE blue states?

The truth is that trial reviewers were paid off to do sabotage, like Hill:

’Dr. Tess Lawrie: “How many people die every day?”
Dr. Andrew Hill: “Oh sure, I mean, you know, 15,000 people a day.”
Dr. Tess Lawrie: “ Fifteen thousand people a day tiimes six weeks....Because at this rate, all other countries are getting ivermectin except the UK and the USA, because the UK, USA, and Erope are owned by the vaccine lobby....

Had ivermectin been employed in 2020 when medical colleagues around the world first alerted authorities to its efficacy, millions of lives could have been saved, and the pandemic with all of its associated suffering and loss brought to a rapid and timely end....The story of ivermectin shows that we as a public have misplaced our trust in the authorities and have underestimated the extent to which money and power corrupts.” ‘
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 52-3)

You are not educated enough about the matter. You don’t know the science that shows we more intelligent people that Trump was correct.

Omicron may have mutated against the vaccine, but there’s little chance that it mutated against ivermectin:

’The truth of the drug’s benefits was going viral, and the last thing Dr. Fauci et al could tolerate was an effective treatment for COVID. Something needed to be done. The government moved aggressively to block its use. On 24 Dec, in what seemed like a trial balloon, the South African government quietly banned the importation of ivermectin. Youtube soon scrubbed Kory’s video and Facebook blocked him. Then in March 2021 the US FDA, the European Medicines Association (EMA), and the WHO issued statements advising against the use of ivermectin against COVID-19.’
(Kennedy, T.R.A.F., p. 54)

I have completed my duty as a vaccination experimentation subject.

It's nothing to do with power idiot. It's the only way to control it. Before you go off like a sky rocket, it is successful all over the world.

What would you be saying if trump advocated it? Yeah we know.
Same thing I'm telling you. Shove your Fascist mandate up your ass. Clear enough for you.?

Where is ANTIFA and the ACLU? This is obviously fascist and against our civil liberties. I am guessing they will come out against this any day now ;)?

Where is ANTIFA and the ACLU? This is obviously fascist and against our civil liberties. I am guessing they will come out against this any day now ;)?
antifa’s fascists were fronting as anti-fascists, like Obama’s Arab dad.

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
The policy will take effect on 27 December, he said.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

MAD WITH POWER. THE INSANITY CONTINUES.

billdeblasio.jpg
As the virus continues to spread in New York. The vaccines do not stop the spread of either Delta or Omicron.

As much as I'd like to see that, I hate to lose him as my Governor...

He said he won't run, he has stuff to do on Florida.

Which while I was saddened by that I can appreciate him wanting to keep an eye on his home.

Too bad Dan Crenshaw doesn't want to run. He would be excellent.

The ability of Coronaviridae to subsist on metal surfaces and remain viable for 28 days also means that intelligent forces (CIA, MI6, etc.) Or anyone else can also learn to deliberately seed the virus most anywhere, and may have done it in Wuhan. Knowing the origin of the virus should yield clues as to how to do this. It has not been found in bats.

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
The policy will take effect on 27 December, he said.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

MAD WITH POWER. THE INSANITY CONTINUES.

billdeblasio.jpg
I feel like I am spamming the board today, but this is relevant here as well.

Why would you get a vaccine for a variant that you do not die from?

In a discussion with a few MD's, this is a God Send of a variant. Very mild symptoms, A zero mortality rate, evades all current vaccines/shots, highly contagious, and you gain natural immunities to include the T-Cell memory that is lasting +20 years. This makes all of the vaccines and shots irrelevant. Nature taking control and ending the pandemic...

Big Pharma and the control mongers are panicking as this variant will put an end to the pandemic in short order.

This over-reach will be killed in court before it can be implemented.

Forum List

Back