New York to expand definition of rape after E Jean Carroll’s case against Trump

Is this something a new President could look at on a nationwide scale ?
No. It's woke run wild.

It's totally irrespirable that we even allow cases to be brought so long after the fact. Now we are going to redefine rape too? They should have instead imposed a statute of limitation.

Touch a child sexually, whether with your genitals, your hands, your words, your ideology, your surgical tools or your chemicals, and DIE.

You realize you signature is screaming metal illness, right? Plus, it may well have gotten you on a FBI tracking list.

You are one sick puppy. I am glad my tax dollars go to watch you.

You realize you signature is screaming metal illness, right? Plus, it may well have gotten you on a FBI tracking list.

You are one sick puppy. I am glad my tax dollars go to watch you.

I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Surely you support more protection for women ?
We are on at least third generation extreme feminism, and we are still talking protection. A percentage are driven nuts from the agendas forced on them and men. They are voting the destruction of the Western World, and it will not be nice when the poverty is a lot higher. When the ones you vote for live like royalty while pushing all the social agendas, that should be a warning sign. And there are many.

New York will expand its legal definition of rape to include various forms of nonconsensual sexual contact, under a bill signed into law by Governor Kathy Hochul on Tuesday.

The state’s current limited definition was a factor in writer E Jean Carroll’s sexual abuse and defamation case against Donald Trump. The jury in the federal civil trial rejected the writer’s claim last May that the former president had raped her in the 1990s, instead finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Its good that women in New York will get this protection. Gropers and pervs will have to behave themselves.
Is this something a new President could look at on a nationwide scale ?
Soon NY will make it a felony to have stupid long hair on a business man.

Surely you support more protection for women ?
1706822059392.gif

Forum List

Back