New York Times writer: "Whiteness is a pandemic"

^^ This is the American left in 2021.

White leftists, your fellow Biden supporter here thinks you need to be exterminated. Go get in line.

The digital magazine The Root was accused of racism Wednesday after publishing an article declaring "Whiteness is a Pandemic" in response to Tuesday's deadly shootings in Georgia.

There was a rush to conclude that the shootings that killed eight people at three Atlanta-area massage parlors were hate crimes after officials confirmed that six of the eight victims were Asian-Americans. Investigators said Wednesday that the suspected gunman, 21-year-old Robert Long, told them he was motivated by a "sexual addiction". They added that racism "did not appear to be the motive". Long has since been charged with multiple counts of murder and assault.

In the piece, Root senior editor Damon Young argued that "Whiteness" is a "public health crisis."
There is a difference between being white and what whiteness has represented. Learn that before you start whining.

I believe that is the distinction they want to blur and conflate.

I also think the press is pushing a conclusion before the facts about this creepy little dude are known.

Let me ask IM2 a question I know he will ignore.................

We all know slavery was abhorrent. We also know America isn't the only country to practice it.

My question to you is: Are the descendants of slaves in America better off than if they were now living in the African countries their ancestors were taken from?

In short, would you rather be here or in one of the African countries slaves came from?

Simple question I'm sure you will either ignore, or not answer honestly.

White leftists, your fellow Biden supporter here thinks you need to be exterminated. Go get in line.

The digital magazine The Root was accused of racism Wednesday after publishing an article declaring "Whiteness is a Pandemic" in response to Tuesday's deadly shootings in Georgia.

There was a rush to conclude that the shootings that killed eight people at three Atlanta-area massage parlors were hate crimes after officials confirmed that six of the eight victims were Asian-Americans. Investigators said Wednesday that the suspected gunman, 21-year-old Robert Long, told them he was motivated by a "sexual addiction". They added that racism "did not appear to be the motive". Long has since been charged with multiple counts of murder and assault.

In the piece, Root senior editor Damon Young argued that "Whiteness" is a "public health crisis."
There is a difference between being white and what whiteness has represented. Learn that before you start whining.

There is a difference between being black and what blackness has represented. Learn that before you start whining.

Self hating can be genocide. Guilting is to the point that our nation and the West has become a carnival freak show. We will not survive a real downturn by economic/disaster/war in a good way.
White supremacy has taught non whites to hate who they are. We want that to end. So if we must learn about the bad in our past, so do whites.
Does that mean 'blackness' represents criminality and taxpayer dependency?

I grow weary of all of it. Now, I'm being told the Irish are to blame for the shitty situation blacks find themselves in.

No, we are not.

For example, I had a black boy as a client who went to a youth camp because he threw rocks at passing automobiles.

No Irish were standing next to him, encouraging him to throw those rocks. He thought of that idea all by himself.

That's just one example. There are millions of others.

Forum List

Back