Biden today: “President Harris........”

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The guy has no clue. We all know he isn’t running the show, but he can’t even keep straight wHI has what title right now.

Pathetic.

The guy has no clue. We all know he isn’t running the show, but he can’t even keep straight wHI has what title right now.

Pathetic.

Harris is in-charge regardless of title. It is apparent and obvious. Her politics are so far to the left, this is the only way she could get to be President and she will once Biden steps down. In the mean time, Biden is doing everything he is told to do by Harris and the rest of his handlers.

Harris is in-charge regardless of title. It is apparent and obvious. Her politics are so far to the left, this is the only way she could get to be President and she will once Biden steps down. In the mean time, Biden is doing everything he is told to do by Harris and the rest of his handlers.

Neither Doddering Joe nor Commie-la are in control.

Poor guy cant help it. His wife should be ashamed of herself.
I think every Biden voter should be ashamed of themselves, as well as the Democratic Party for putting this guy up for president. And I think they did it on purpose, knowing full well that he wasn't up to the job and they could manipulate him to run the country as they saw fit. Same thing with Harris, neither one is presidential material.

I think every Biden voter should be ashamed of themselves, as well as the Democratic Party for putting this guy up for president. And I think they did it on purpose, knowing full well that he wasn't up to the job and they could manipulate him to run the country as they saw fit. Same thing with Harris, neither one is presidential material.
This is what Progs are. They smell blood in the water. I still can not get with all of their nasty mouths how they hid when the capitol building was visited on January 6.

Pathetic.

Oops...Biden just confirmed their eventually plan

How do snowflakes feel about Democrats positioning a politician only 2% of all DEMOCRATS wanted as their President during the Democrat Party Primaries to already unofficially be 'acting President' and eventually be officially made President ... sooner than later?

Pathetic.

This demented old fool is an international disgrace. The world is laughing at Xi's man in the White House.

What the fuck is up with this senile old finger raper?

Holy shit.

President Harris? Huh?

This is literally abuse of the elderly. Any asshole who claimed Trump should have been removed via 25th ammendment but will not say the same of Biden is a hypocritical butt reaming dick.

I'm sure his "80 million voters (lololol)" including outdrawing Obama among black voters (lolololol) are standing behind Joe.

Libs, why does this dumb fuck you voted for keep referring to Harris as PRESIDENT? Is he really that stupid?

This isnt the first time..
If you think him or his wife have any say in this you need to take a dive down the rabbit hole my man

Libs, why does this dumb fuck you voted for keep referring to Harris as PRESIDENT? Is he really that stupid?
Because we’re being conditioned to accept him being replaced by the first black female president. You thought Obama was untouchable for 8 years wait til you see this

Forum List

Back