New York Times' editorial board BLASTS Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Fully realizing that right wing, Trump acolytes will smirk at ANYTHING that is printed in the NYT, few can still defend this so-called president and his clearly manifested affinity for the same bigoted objectives of white supremacists. …..At “best,” (or at worst) all that these acolytes can do is to divert their hatred toward Obama, Clinton, democrats in general, and those few sane republicans who are starting to see the Trump brand as an albatross on their backs.

Let’s discard the fiction that President Trump wasn’t placating white supremacists by responding so weakly to the neo-Nazi violence that killed Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old counter-demonstrator in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday. The neo-Nazis heard his message loud and clear. …….

Mr. Trump is alone in modern presidential history in his willingness to summon demons of bigotry and intolerance in service to himself. He began his political career on a lie about President Barack Obama’s citizenship and has failed to firmly condemn the words and deeds of white supremacists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan leaders and other bigots who rallied behind him. A number of these people, including David Duke, the former Klan imperial wizard, and Richard Spencer, self-styled theorist of the alt-right, were part of the amen chorus of bigots in Charlottesville.

I heard, in light of trumps enlightenment, obama is about to publically condemn all the racist attacks from people of color while he was in office. And islamic terrorism.

Parroting a NYT editorial is only proof that the idiot doing the parroting has a birdbrain....

Fully realizing that right wing, Trump acolytes will smirk at ANYTHING that is printed in the NYT, few can still defend this so-called president and his clearly manifested affinity for the same bigoted objectives of white supremacists. …..At “best,” (or at worst) all that these acolytes can do is to divert their hatred toward Obama, Clinton, democrats in general, and those few sane republicans who are starting to see the Trump brand as an albatross on their backs.

Let’s discard the fiction that President Trump wasn’t placating white supremacists by responding so weakly to the neo-Nazi violence that killed Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old counter-demonstrator in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday. The neo-Nazis heard his message loud and clear. …….

Mr. Trump is alone in modern presidential history in his willingness to summon demons of bigotry and intolerance in service to himself. He began his political career on a lie about President Barack Obama’s citizenship and has failed to firmly condemn the words and deeds of white supremacists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan leaders and other bigots who rallied behind him. A number of these people, including David Duke, the former Klan imperial wizard, and Richard Spencer, self-styled theorist of the alt-right, were part of the amen chorus of bigots in Charlottesville.
Get back to us when the New York Times editorial board runs a man bites dog op-ed.

Oh look... another TDS, frothing at the mouth, President Trump bashing hit piece by the democrat propaganda wing... shocker...

Trump was forced to come out and condemn his base, finally. This is what arrogant ignorance gets you. "Well I'll condemn everyone but I'm not going to condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpremacists who are my voting base and you can't make me, I do what I want." Uh Mr. Drumpf the entire nation is against you on this. "I condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpremacists because I was told to."

He gets all the damage from not doing so the first time he spoke and he gets all the damage from his base for being a coward and doing so after he was forced to. He's read the book 'How to drag your face through broken glass AFTER you light it on fire'.

Bravo la zurullo de la naranja. You've done it again Gilligan.

Last edited:
Trump was forced to come out and condemn his base, finally. This is what arrogant ignorance gets you. "Well I'll condemn everyone but I'm not going to condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpemacists who are my voting base and you can't make me, I do what I want." Uh Mr. Drumpf the entire nation is against you on this. "I condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpemacists because I was told to."

He gets all the damage from not doing so the first time he spoke and he gets all the damage from his base for being a coward and doing so after he was forced to. He's read the book 'How to drag your face through broken glass AFTER you light it on fire'.

Bravo la cabeza de la naranja. You've done it again Gilligan.

Gawd you're ignorant. Just spewing what your media masters instruct you too

Trump was forced to come out and condemn his base, finally. This is what arrogant ignorance gets you. "Well I'll condemn everyone but I'm not going to condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpemacists who are my voting base and you can't make me, I do what I want." Uh Mr. Drumpf the entire nation is against you on this. "I condemn the KKK, David Duke, and the White Surpemacists because I was told to."

When did they do that. Why do I miss all the good meetings!

Dude you haven't had an original thought since you've been on here

Dude you haven't had an original thought since you've been on here

Thank you for following around me to confirm that. I was worried all my spewing was being sent out into a cold universe. You're a true friend.

Gee a far left drone believing a far left religious dogma site.

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash

Forum List

Back