New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

You don't get an MD in something. You get an MD. Then you specialize. You get a bachelors in something. You can get a masters in something. You get a doctrate in something. The thing you get an MD in is medicine, it's in the name.

I didn't realize you were asking for my specialty.

Yeah, okay.... lol

When I described publicly available and commonly known information about what they are, your comment was, "Holy fucking shit! What?? Do you have any documentation for any of that crap?". Talk about blissful ignorance.
You mean this inane drivel:

You would think that anyone presented with a treatment that hijacks the genetic system with an injection of tens of trillions of custom mRNA instructions that tell your body to make tens to hundreds of trillions of toxic foreign spike proteins (each instruction can result in multiple spike...

:happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1:

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

You're such a clueless idiot, thanks for the laugh.

Until you can provide even a scintilla of medical knowledge beyond what can be found on google, you're completely lying about your profession.

You're such a clueless idiot, thanks for the laugh.

Until you can provide even a scintilla of medical knowledge beyond what can be found on google, you're completely lying about your profession.
Okay. I wasn’t really looking for confirmation from you regarding my profession. That would be, well, really stupid.

This seems pretty obvious.

If one keeps pumping experimental gene therapy shots into their body, how do we know what will happen?

Lots of volunteers in this unpaid medical trial for the victims, I mean, participants.

Those who chose the experimental gene therapy will not be able to sue any pharmaceutical company in the future for anything.

Long term consequences are going to pile up with this shit.

I think the avid vaccine people are insane at both ends of the intelligence spectrum.
For example, if unvaccinated 'liar', Aaron Rodgers died of Covid 19, it would be a huge story.
If he wins the Super Bowl it will be the least-publicly celebrated game ever.

Okay. I wasn’t really looking for confirmation from you regarding my profession. That would be, well, really stupid.

You're the one that uses it to try to impress upon our fellow posters that your opinion on this topic is more relevant than anyone else's because of your so called profession. So why even mention it to begin with then, if not for that reason? And upon mentioning it, for you to find it odd that you get questioned about it seems more than a bit disingenuous. But not at all surprising since I think it's most likely a lie anyway. ;)

Seriously? Which part do you think is untrue?
You would think that anyone presented with a treatment that hijacks the genetic system with an injection of tens of trillions of custom mRNA instructions that tell your body to make tens to hundreds of trillions of toxic foreign spike proteins (each instruction can result in multiple spike...

And probably all of it.Try this instead

Programmed To Self-Destruct​

As the intermediary messenger, mRNA is an important safety mechanism in the cell. It prevents invaders from hijacking the cellular machinery to produce foreign proteins because any RNA outside of the cell is instantaneously targeted for destruction by enzymes called RNases. When these enzymes recognize the structure and the U in the RNA code, they erase the message, protecting the cell from false instructions.

The mRNA also gives the cell a way to control the rate of protein production – turning the blueprints “on” or “off” as needed. No cell wants to produce every protein described in your whole genome all at once.

Sound like bullshit to me but it does not matter. We still have the ACA
ACA is good for a few people, and even better for Wall Street.
That's why Obama gives half million dollar speeches now.
The trouble with medicare is that it feeds Wall Street through big pharma and the medical supply/equipment industry (huge) .

I saw it first hand when my father-in-law lived with us for 7 years until he was 95.
His last two years alone - the total medicare costs - and they covered everything. Anything he needed the home health nurse punched into her tablet and it was shipped here the same day. Cases of Boost, Ensure, a slew of medications, a wheel chair ( not electric) a hospital bed...over $6000 a month. And that's probably cheaper than a nursing home. But a lot of folks lose their
homes because of healthcare bills which is just wrong.

Last edited:

And probably all of it.Try this instead

Programmed To Self-Destruct​

As the intermediary messenger, mRNA is an important safety mechanism in the cell. It prevents invaders from hijacking the cellular machinery to produce foreign proteins because any RNA outside of the cell is instantaneously targeted for destruction by enzymes called RNases. When these enzymes recognize the structure and the U in the RNA code, they erase the message, protecting the cell from false instructions.

The mRNA also gives the cell a way to control the rate of protein production – turning the blueprints “on” or “off” as needed. No cell wants to produce every protein described in your whole genome all at once.
Good luck. I tried.

You're the one that uses it to try to impress upon our fellow posters that your opinion on this topic is more relevant than anyone else's because of your so called profession. So why even mention it to begin with then, if not for that reason? And upon mentioning it, for you to find it odd that you get questioned about it seems more than a bit disingenuous. But not at all surprising since I think it's most likely a lie anyway. ;)
I only brought up my credentials after you tasked.

ACA is good for a few people, and even better for Wall Street.
That's why Obama gives half million dollar speeches now.
The trouble with medicare is that it feeds Wall Street through big pharma and the medical supply/equipment industry (huge) .

I saw it first hand when my father-in-law lived with us for 7 years until he was 95.
His last two years alone - the total medicare costs - and they covered everything. Anything he needed the home health nurse punched into her tablet and it was shipped here the same day. Cases of Boost, Ensure, a slew of medications, a wheel chair ( not electric) a hospital bed...over $6000 a month. And that's probably cheaper than a nursing home. But a lot of folks lose their
homes because of healthcare bills which is just wrong.
Spare me the Gish Gallop. The point is that it protects people with pre existing conditions

Forum List

Back