New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

I believe these vaccines are nothing more than a very small dose of the virus. This small dose activates your antibody defense.
:)-
Not even close. I can't believe the ignorance I'm seeing here. The compliance is making a little more sense, but it's hard to believe everyone didn't find out what this is before getting it.

Last edited:
The medical profession has not been honest or forthright about the risk factors for age/health conditions/physical fitness level.

I have said many times here I am very glad my parents, in their mid-70s, are vaxxed and boosted. I don't think my own kids, mid-20s, needed anything. Hubby and I were in the grey zone. But anyone who has serious co-morbidities and especially obesity, the vaccines are a good bet.

That said: outliers will always happen. You will always have people who have multiple health issues, do not get vaccinated, and sail through. And you will have folks who get vaccinated, are young and healthy, and still die from Covid.

I most of all resent gov/employers not allowing us to do our own research and make our own decisions.

"do my own research" famous last words.

If you know anything about mRNA, you’d know it is specifically intended to be transient.

I don’t see any biological mechanism where it could cause side effect so far down the road.

What are your credentials?

Do you know what an MD is?

Do you? What do you every day when you go to work? It was a simple question, to pretend like you didn't understand is moronic. If you truly didn't understand, then you have my sympathies.

BS in biochemistry. MD. Two board certifications.

What are your credentials?
And you wonder why so many think the medical industry generally doesn’t know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Do you? What do you every day when you go to work? It was a simple question, to pretend like you didn't understand is moronic. If you truly didn't understand, then you have my sympathies.
An MD is a doctorate of medicine. Asking what I have an MD in is a bit of a weird question. It’s in medicine.

That’s why I asked if you knew what an MD is, because if you did, you’d know the question was silly.

I don’t reveal my specialty. Sorry. I don’t need personal information getting out.

typo. iphone. medical. corrected.
I don’t wonder why most people think the medical industry don’t know what they’re doing.

I think most people don’t have the time or interest to understand what the medical industry does and that ignorance leads to confusion and doubt.

An MD is a doctorate of medicine. Asking what I have an MD in is a bit of a weird question. It’s in medicine.

That’s why I asked if you knew what an MD is, because if you did, you’d know the question was silly.

I don’t reveal my specialty. Sorry. I don’t need personal information getting out.

It's a weird question? I'm guessing that anyone new that meets you, upon learning you are a doctor, asks that very question. Do you tell them they're silly when they ask you that as well?? lol

Revealing what you actually do is 'personal information'??? lol What a load of horseshit that is, you could be a podiatrist for all anyone knows. :laughing0301:

I don't even trust that you're an MD, certainly not an expert in virology.

It's a weird question? I'm guessing that anyone new that meets you, upon learning you are a doctor, asks that very question. Do you tell them they're silly when they ask you that as well?? lol

Revealing what you actually do is 'personal information'??? lol What a load of horseshit that is, you could be a podiatrist for all anyone knows. :laughing0301:

I don't even trust that you're an MD, certainly not an expert in virology.
You don't get an MD in something. You get an MD. Then you specialize. You get a bachelors in something. You can get a masters in something. You get a doctrate in something. The thing you get an MD in is medicine, it's in the name.

I didn't realize you were asking for my specialty.

This seems pretty obvious.

If one keeps pumping experimental gene therapy shots into their body, how do we know what will happen?

Lots of volunteers in this unpaid medical trial for the victims, I mean, participants.

Those who chose the experimental gene therapy will not be able to sue any pharmaceutical company in the future for anything.

Shhh. Don't tell the Democrats.
Just invest in big pharma and buy a cemetary.

Forum List

Back