New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

Stories, conspiracies and posts to twitter is not evidence. That's the difference between you and me. I look to the experts, I listen to what top level cardiologists have to say, you look to quacks, garbage men and secretaries who post their science opinions on twitter.

I was just discussing myocarditis with another cospiracy theorist. He posted a study chronicling the amount of myocarditis cases in the UK to make a point. It turns out it was 2500+ out of 42 million people. This is how detached from reality you people are. Even your own examples betray you.

Wrong.
It was about 2500 ADDITIONAL myocarditis patients in just a week after the vaccinations.
As the vaccinations go on, the number will keep increasing, and there normally are almost now cases of myocarditis.
Myocarditis is caused by the immune system attacking the heart, and there normally is no reason for that to ever happen.
This fake vaccine is causing this by the mRNA instructions being so small, that they sometimes are able to get into the blood stream instead of staying in the arm muscle.
And when that happens, the immune system will attack where ever the mRNA causes cells to start growing spike proteins.

More intelligent people realize there's no such thing as 100% guarantees in medicine, or anything else for that matter, for every person. Those with less intelligence or common sense, or both, will far outweigh the tiniest of risks, no matter how small over any benefit, no matter how enormous.

There is zero benefit to the mRNA vaccines.
They do reduce death if you are infected shortly after vaccination, but a few months later, you actually become more susceptible to death.
And it prevents the epidemic from herd immunity.

In this case, differences in the more and the less are a false problem. More intelligent people will want to know why the minority of vaxxed failed rather than the majority that were successful.

I have not heard of the mRNA vaccine working at all in any case.
A temporary boost in antibody production is not a successful result, since it provides no permanent immunity, and by preventing permanent immunity, actually keeps the epidemic from ending.

There is zero benefit to the mRNA vaccines.
They do reduce death if you are infected shortly after vaccination, but a few months later, you actually become more susceptible to death.
And it prevents the epidemic from herd immunity.
Really? I read today that since the vaccines became widly available in 2020, the death rate fromCovid among Republicans was 76% higher than the rate among Democrats. So keep believing that crap. KIt will help with the mid ter election results. Contrarry to what some believe, very few dead people vote.

A temporary boost in antibody production is not a successful result, since it provides no permanent immunity, and by preventing permanent immunity, actually keeps the epidemic from ending.

We we warning of this scenario almost three years ago. Yep, it just keeps it going. Pharmaceuticals are loving this. They're not gonna stop pumping out booster after booster. They're laughing all the way while the masses climb all over each other for more.

Badger began having GI problems as soon as the second shot, and not until the second shot. There's more work needed done on the stats for the (second shot [italics]).

If you take the advice of Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow over the advice of Dr. Peter McCullogh and Dr. Robert Malone, you are a straight up dumb fucking sheep.

These doctors were banned from social media for posting FACTS. ASK YOURSELF WHY.

This is called doing your own research.

This guy FUCKING INVENTED MRNA GENE THERAPY:

I posted this 13 months ago.

Some of you are such fucking sheep….good lord.

That was my physician's concern when they first came up with the whole booster thing and he would not advise to get them one way or the other.

It might not matter to oldsters that are nearing the end of life anyway but it's the long-term effects it has on kids that we should be worried about. That part is completely up in the air.

If it does not pan-out it will be the biggest crime ever perpetrated on our youth in the history of our country. So far that title is held by screwing them out of a years plus worth of education and torturing toddlers with masks.

We should be fuckin' well ashamed of ourselves.....But there is no shame anymore.

I have watched 25 year old coworkers brag about getting their third and fourth booster, and when they're going to book their 5th.

In the end I feel bad for them. Young and stupid, and now they have that stuff swimming around in their body.

I posted this 13 months ago.

Some of you are such fucking sheep….good lord.
I think I replyed something like this back then too..

Empirically this has been proven wrong...

All you have to look at is the death rates of Red states v Blue ones... Higher the vaccine uptake the lower the death rate...

I know that by actually doing real factchecking and asking that evidence to be peer reviewed or from a verified source is against your tribe.

Thing is, your anti science approach to vaccine is at the wishes of your tribe... It may be killing your tribe more than the blue tribe but to say that would have you shunned from the tribe for being disloyal..
The original vaccine wasn't as effective against Omnicron as it was against previous variants... So they updated it, just like they do with the flu. So the boosters were update.
916DEFC7-2511-44EC-9D17AA2C9D7FC7F4_source.png

Time for you to ask why more in your tribe is dying. Why do you accept this?

I have watched 25 year old coworkers brag about getting their third and fourth booster, and when they're going to book their 5th.

In the end I feel bad for them. Young and stupid, and now they have that stuff swimming around in their body.
And they look at you and say "well when she gets it...we won't miss her"

And they look at you and say "well when she gets it...we won't miss her"

I have had it twice. No problems.

Meanwhile, I just talked to a coworker yesterday, young. She has a new autoimmune disease and has lost a huge amount of weight, not trying. Big vax and booster fan.

Good luck is all I can say.

All you have to look at is the death rates of Red states v Blue ones... Higher the vaccine uptake the lower the death rate...

I know that by actually doing real factchecking and asking that evidence to be peer reviewed or from a verified source is against your tribe.

Thing is, your anti science approach to vaccine is at the wishes of your tribe... It may be killing your tribe more than the blue tribe but to say that would have you shunned from the tribe for being disloyal..
The original vaccine wasn't as effective against Omnicron as it was against previous variants... So they updated it, just like they do with the flu. So the boosters were update.

When they updated it, they conveniently forgot to mention that one Omicron mutation, N969K is precisely a vaccine-linked mutation. Was this caused in the human host or the mouse host? If the former, what was the human host taking as an interfering med to possible cause a mutation at the only vaccine-linked SARS2 mutation site to have arisen then or since?

No, the Sputnik vaccine uses two adenovirus vectors. We have already linked adeno-associated virus collections to Hunter Biden's Metabiota: AAV-6 (USMB search).

Dr. Malone claims that the mRNA stays in lymph nodes for up to 60 days. Is there any Homo sapiens that can definitively answer the question, "Do the instructions for the cell to produce mRNA ever stop?" If not, this would contradict Dr. Malone's claim.

99.8 PERCENT CHANCE OF FULL RECOVERY.........WITHOUT AN EXPERIMENTAL BIOWEAPON KILLING MILLIONS.
Yes, there are still many people in the world who don't think that virus spikes matter, let alone that this SARS2 virus matters.

Forum List

Back