New York Times: Biden's Incapable of Making Decisions

Then, we have this info. I guess the lefts are making their moves now.

Joe Biden has a 'short fuse' behind closed doors and gets impatient when aides can't answer his questions as he's 'obsessed with getting every detail' before making a decision
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9582639/Biden-short-fuse-hes-obsessed-getting-making-decision.html

If you bothered to read the link in the OP, you'd know that was addressed and not in such a flattering light.

You are right.
sorry for not make myself clear, I mean the lefts inside the DEMS must starting to conspire to remove Joe (Maybe because they sensed that "miss-step" Joe would need someone to blame for the miss-steps ). It is because, out of the blue, we see people questioning JOe's mental health or people praising his mental sharpness.

According to the article and confirmed by quotes from the NYT, slow joe isn't decisive and constantly asks for more information and much of what he asks for is unrelated to the topic. He uses the tactic to avoid making a decision. Not a good way to run a country.

I believe the NYT story is bullshit. Especially when the part highlighted is his short fuse. Then coupled with wanting
more information. They are trying to make it sound like he is actually in charge. That he is capable and he is engaged.
Obviously none of that is true. He is knee deep in shit. The border...gasoline, pipelines, paying ransoms, crime in the
large cities. The Middle East has gone from 5 Arab countries signing peace deals with Israel to Biden giving aid back
to Palestine and Iran, which has ignited the Middle East in war. And the big one is inflation. That is starting to hit home,
and the idiots that thought Biden was a moderate now know he was just a broken down old fool, that lied every time he
opened his mouth.

He is not "America First" he is America last. The House will go over to the GOP in 2022, and the Senate could swing back to the
GOP also,

People vote from their wallet and from the kitchen table, where they make the family budget. The good days that Trump gave
them are over and now folks will struggle again to survive. Too many normal people are asking the question..."Who is really
running the country?" The NYT is trying to make it seem like Biden is in command, with a hot temper. They will fail to convince anybody
of that.

Seems I already said most of that already.

As more info leaks out on biden it is going to be more difficult for the MSM to defend the indefensible.

Kind of makes you wonder if the first use of the 25th Amendment may not be that far off. Is the first volley in preparing the public?

I personally think they're trying to prop him up to get past the 2-year mark, so Kameltoe can be eligible to run two more cycles....Though I don't know how they believe someone so inept and unlikable could win the first election, let alone a second.
As soon as they lose the house and senate in 22 he will quit.

Joe Biden has a 'short fuse' behind closed doors and gets impatient when aides can't answer his questions as he's 'obsessed with getting every detail' before making a decision
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9582639/Biden-short-fuse-hes-obsessed-getting-making-decision.html

If you bothered to read the link in the OP, you'd know that was addressed and not in such a flattering light.

You are right.
sorry for not make myself clear, I mean the lefts inside the DEMS must starting to conspire to remove Joe (Maybe because they sensed that "miss-step" Joe would need someone to blame for the miss-steps ). It is because, out of the blue, we see people questioning JOe's mental health or people praising his mental sharpness.

According to the article and confirmed by quotes from the NYT, slow joe isn't decisive and constantly asks for more information and much of what he asks for is unrelated to the topic. He uses the tactic to avoid making a decision. Not a good way to run a country.

I believe the NYT story is bullshit. Especially when the part highlighted is his short fuse. Then coupled with wanting
more information. They are trying to make it sound like he is actually in charge. That he is capable and he is engaged.
Obviously none of that is true. He is knee deep in shit. The border...gasoline, pipelines, paying ransoms, crime in the
large cities. The Middle East has gone from 5 Arab countries signing peace deals with Israel to Biden giving aid back
to Palestine and Iran, which has ignited the Middle East in war. And the big one is inflation. That is starting to hit home,
and the idiots that thought Biden was a moderate now know he was just a broken down old fool, that lied every time he
opened his mouth.

He is not "America First" he is America last. The House will go over to the GOP in 2022, and the Senate could swing back to the
GOP also,

People vote from their wallet and from the kitchen table, where they make the family budget. The good days that Trump gave
them are over and now folks will struggle again to survive. Too many normal people are asking the question..."Who is really
running the country?" The NYT is trying to make it seem like Biden is in command, with a hot temper. They will fail to convince anybody
of that.

The whole point of this thread was to reveal how the NYT was trying to portray biden--- was false....but in doing so inadvertently revealed some truths.....the big one being his inability to make timely decisions.
Like we all didn’t know that already. He’s been an idiot for. 49 years. It’s only getting worse.

You are right.

opened his mouth.

GOP also,

of that.
YOu are right on "vote from their wallet." So, WH gives out "free" money now. Also, all " Middle East in war", The border, pipelines (ransoms) ... will not matter as long as they do not hit home or MSM can deflect blame.

Forum List

Back