New York Times: Biden's Incapable of Making Decisions

As more info leaks out on biden it is going to be more difficult for the MSM to defend the indefensible.

If you fools didn't have Questionable Sources, you wouldn't have sources. Here's a clue. When only liars and thieves back up your posts, you've got NOTHING.

• Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers.

As more info leaks out on biden it is going to be more difficult for the MSM to defend the indefensible.

I am not trying to bad mouth prez Biden but being the prez of a Bingo hall would probably tax his capabilities. It's REALLY tragic to see our American constituency voting for these over the hill geriatrics. I'd suggest for Americans to support candidates for ALL political offices that are under 50 yrs of age & preferably closer to 40 yrs of age.

Yes you really are trying to badmouth Biden. Then you lied about his mental state.

Who seems more like the doddering fool? The guy who vaccinated half the population of the country and is getting Americans back to work, rebuilding and restarting the economy, and whom nearly 60% of Americans of both parties believe is doing a good job?

Or this guy down in Mar-a-Lago who claims he's still President, and who falsely believes that his election was "stolen" from him, despite all evidence to the contrary.

So Biden can't make decisions except the one where he doesn't want salad served because he doesn't want it getting caught between his phony teeth. This man is embarrassing.

So Biden can't make decisions except the one where he doesn't want salad served because he doesn't want it getting caught between his phony teeth. This man is embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is the continuing efforts to portray President Biden as senile and incompetent, while Trump crashes weddings with rants that the election was "stolen".

You really want Kamel Toe in the Oval Office?

I think she’s already there. Might as well make her front and center. Let her be accountable like every other President.

It will also teach the American voter a lesson in entrusting an ad-hoc mail-in ballot process and end up with a bait and switch so that an extreme radical can be selected, not elected.

Kind of makes you wonder if the first use of the 25th Amendment may not be that far off. Is the first volley in preparing the public?

I personally think they're trying to prop him up to get past the 2-year mark, so Kameltoe can be eligible to run two more cycles....Though I don't know how they believe someone so inept and unlikable could win the first election, let alone a second.
They think that because they control the voting machines and mail in ballots . Christ , if they can convince people that 80 million Americans voted for corrupt biden and whore harris they can't be stopped.

What's embarrassing is the continuing efforts to portray President Biden as senile and incompetent, while Trump crashes weddings with rants that the election was "stolen".
The election was stolen . No way 80 million people voted fot corrupt Joe and whore Harris.

Kind of makes you wonder if the first use of the 25th Amendment may not be that far off. Is the first volley in preparing the public?

I personally think they're trying to prop him up to get past the 2-year mark, so Kameltoe can be eligible to run two more cycles....Though I don't know how they believe someone so inept and unlikable could win the first election, let alone a second.

I don't see him making it that long, physically or mentally.

Every moment whilst he is in power he poses a huge danger to our National Security....it is a huge mistake not to try and get him out of there.

I am not trying to bad mouth prez Biden but being the prez of a Bingo hall would probably tax his capabilities. It's REALLY tragic to see our American constituency voting for these over the hill geriatrics. I'd suggest for Americans to support candidates for ALL political offices that are under 50 yrs of age & preferably closer to 40 yrs of age.

I was thinking they might try to wait out the 2 years, but Biden is a disaster, and there is no way any Democrat can win in 2024 at this rate.

Then, we have this info. I guess the lefts are making their moves now.

Joe Biden has a 'short fuse' behind closed doors and gets impatient when aides can't answer his questions as he's 'obsessed with getting every detail' before making a decision
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9582639/Biden-short-fuse-hes-obsessed-getting-making-decision.html

If you bothered to read the link in the OP, you'd know that was addressed and not in such a flattering light.

You are right.
sorry for not make myself clear, I mean the lefts inside the DEMS must starting to conspire to remove Joe (Maybe because they sensed that "miss-step" Joe would need someone to blame for the miss-steps ). It is because, out of the blue, we see people questioning JOe's mental health or people praising his mental sharpness.

Yes you really are trying to badmouth Biden. Then you lied about his mental state.

Who seems more like the doddering fool? The guy who vaccinated half the population of the country and is getting Americans back to work, rebuilding and restarting the economy, and whom nearly 60% of Americans of both parties believe is doing a good job?

Or this guy down in Mar-a-Lago who claims he's still President, and who falsely believes that his election was "stolen" from him, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Your Orange Crush is showing.

Your Orange Crush is showing again.

I don't see him making it that long, physically or mentally.

Every moment whilst he is in power he poses a huge danger to our National Security....it is a huge mistake not to try and get him out of there.

I don't think anything coming from kneepads will be any less disjointed and dangerous.

Joe Biden has a 'short fuse' behind closed doors and gets impatient when aides can't answer his questions as he's 'obsessed with getting every detail' before making a decision
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9582639/Biden-short-fuse-hes-obsessed-getting-making-decision.html

If you bothered to read the link in the OP, you'd know that was addressed and not in such a flattering light.

You are right.
sorry for not make myself clear, I mean the lefts inside the DEMS must starting to conspire to remove Joe (Maybe because they sensed that "miss-step" Joe would need someone to blame for the miss-steps ). It is because, out of the blue, we see people questioning JOe's mental health or people praising his mental sharpness.

According to the article and confirmed by quotes from the NYT, slow joe isn't decisive and constantly asks for more information and much of what he asks for is unrelated to the topic. He uses the tactic to avoid making a decision. Not a good way to run a country.

I will shit myself the first day I click on a right wing thread with an accurate OP. He’ll claim he was quoting an article but the article is a lie. NYT never said Biden can’t make decisions. I am about out of patience regarding this sites right wing accuracy. It’s like whack a mole except it’s whack a moron.

I will shit myself the first day I click on a right wing thread with an accurate OP. He’ll claim he was quoting an article but the article is a lie. NYT never said Biden can’t make decisions. I am about out of patience regarding this sites right wing accuracy. It’s like whack a mole except it’s whack a moron.
Biden is a vegetable.

Do you mean that the worm (NY Slimes) has finally turned?
No, they just want Kammie Harris to take over.

Read and weep boyo..........Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details

Last edited:

You are right.

According to the article and confirmed by quotes from the NYT, slow joe isn't decisive and constantly asks for more information and much of what he asks for is unrelated to the topic. He uses the tactic to avoid making a decision. Not a good way to run a country.

I believe the NYT story is bullshit. Especially when the part highlighted is his short fuse. Then coupled with wanting
more information. They are trying to make it sound like he is actually in charge. That he is capable and he is engaged.
Obviously none of that is true. He is knee deep in shit. The border...gasoline, pipelines, paying ransoms, crime in the
large cities. The Middle East has gone from 5 Arab countries signing peace deals with Israel to Biden giving aid back
to Palestine and Iran, which has ignited the Middle East in war. And the big one is inflation. That is starting to hit home,
and the idiots that thought Biden was a moderate now know he was just a broken down old fool, that lied every time he
opened his mouth.

He is not "America First" he is America last. The House will go over to the GOP in 2022, and the Senate could swing back to the
GOP also,

People vote from their wallet and from the kitchen table, where they make the family budget. The good days that Trump gave
them are over and now folks will struggle again to survive. Too many normal people are asking the question..."Who is really
running the country?" The NYT is trying to make it seem like Biden is in command, with a hot temper. They will fail to convince anybody
of that.

You are right.

I believe the NYT story is bullshit. Especially when the part highlighted is his short fuse. Then coupled with wanting
more information. They are trying to make it sound like he is actually in charge. That he is capable and he is engaged.
Obviously none of that is true. He is knee deep in shit. The border...gasoline, pipelines, paying ransoms, crime in the
large cities. The Middle East has gone from 5 Arab countries signing peace deals with Israel to Biden giving aid back
to Palestine and Iran, which has ignited the Middle East in war. And the big one is inflation. That is starting to hit home,
and the idiots that thought Biden was a moderate now know he was just a broken down old fool, that lied every time he
opened his mouth.

He is not "America First" he is America last. The House will go over to the GOP in 2022, and the Senate could swing back to the
GOP also,

People vote from their wallet and from the kitchen table, where they make the family budget. The good days that Trump gave
them are over and now folks will struggle again to survive. Too many normal people are asking the question..."Who is really
running the country?" The NYT is trying to make it seem like Biden is in command, with a hot temper. They will fail to convince anybody
of that.

The whole point of this thread was to reveal how the NYT was trying to portray biden--- was false....but in doing so inadvertently revealed some truths.....the big one being his inability to make timely decisions.

Forum List

Back