New York State judge rules smartmatic may pursue their lawsuit against FOX news and Giuliani

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It seems FOX news lies are beginning to catch up with them. And Rudy is knee deep in law suits.

It seems FOX news lies are beginning to catch up with them. And Rudy is knee deep in law suits.
Good.

The information gathered in discovery will be beneficial to stop future electioneering by the Democrats.

Oh, you must be so excited at the prospect of 100% Democrat controlled Media. I'm happy for you.
The facts and truth would be nice. FOX admits it is not a new station...it is in the "entertainment" industry. So lies and misleading statements are allowed in their "alternative facts" world.

Of course a New York State dumpster says this. We all know what those dumpsters claiming to be judges do and say. Just more nonsense the SCOTUS will have to clear up.

Oh, you must be so excited at the prospect of 100% Democrat controlled Media. I'm happy for you.

Must be one bitch of a day for you. Pooty's invasion is failing. The lawsuit continues. Fucking Fox Fucking Lied. Fuckin Ghouli Fucking Lied. Fucking Trator Fucking Lied.

Over 60+Lawsuits alleging Voter Fraud were filed and over 60+Lawsuits were lost.

Fun fact to know and tell about the phones calls between the Traitor and the Governor of Georgia and Secretary of State for Georgia when he was desparate votes to over tuen the election.

Both Geogia (where the calls were received) and Washington, D.C. (where the calls originated) both have laws that allow for taping of telephonic communications. In the case of the calls to the Georgia Secretary of State, the Traitor was not only informed that the call was being taped, the Traitor agreed to it after learing the Counsel for the Georgia Secretary of State in on the call.

It's called Voter Fraud. Fuck off.

All of the threats of lawsuits against Trump's lawyers have either not been sought after the open threat was made or an honest judge has blocked them.... this one will fail also....

The facts and truth would be nice. FOX admits it is not a new station...it is in the "entertainment" industry. So lies and misleading statements are allowed in their "alternative facts" world.
It's exactly the opposite. If they're not news they're liable for what they say. It's the same reason they're trying to strip Facebook of their protections.

It's exactly the opposite. If they're not news they're liable for what they say. It's the same reason they're trying to strip Facebook of their protections.
FOX news lawyers admit that their audience does not expect them to tell the truth.

FOX news lawyers admit that their audience does not expect them to tell the truth.

Yes. We don't have "news" any more. It's really sad. Journalism used to be a respected profession. But like airline pilots and computer programmers, it used to be a good job.

Yes. We don't have "news" any more. It's really sad. Journalism used to be a respected profession. But like airline pilots and computer programmers, it used to be a good job.
FOX news said in court, that they are NOT news...they are entertainment. Their audience does not expect them to tell the truth all the time. FOX news has taken a deep dive away from ethics in journalism.

I am not putting all the blame on FOX though. CNN and MSNBC can also go off on facts and truth, but FOX is far more recognized as a station that gains audience with misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Oliver Stone’s interview contains various historical factors about Russia and Ukraine that are important to further understand current conditions, and that was my purpose for linking it.

Because Oliver Stone blew the call that Putin would not invade, why is his pro-Russia biased history worth anyone’s read.

Stone didn’t make the punditry playoffs on Putin’s aggression The long history has nothing to do with a Post GROSNI, ALEPPO , Feb24 world because we are dealing with a sociopath mass murderer now. He’s graduated up from murdering political rivals here and there to women children and elderly hunkered down in a bomb shelter obviously marked. Putin has no conscience - why have you silenced yours.

It is possible to love Trump, hate Biden and hate Putin at the same time while recognizing Putin is the most evil man on earth since Hitler. Do you need help with that?

Because Oliver Stone blew the call that Putin would not invade, why is his pro-Russia biased history worth anyone’s read.

Stone didn’t make the punditry playoffs on Putin’s aggression The long history has nothing to do with a Post GROSNI, ALEPPO , Feb24 world because we are dealing with a sociopath mass murderer now. He’s graduated up from murdering political rivals here and there to women children and elderly hunkered down in a bomb shelter obviously marked. Putin has no conscience - why have you silenced yours.

It is possible to love Trump, hate Biden and hate Putin at the same time while recognizing Putin is the most evil man on earth since Hitler. Do you need help with that?
Stone’s historical references can be fact checked and he was aware of this during what would become known as a direct connection to Putin- having interviewed him 12 times.

Why do you intentionally and almost
preforming some type of religious ritual, over and over, mentioning Trump when this topic is about Russia and Ukraine? No need to elaborate because the answer is clear to most posters/readers.

Trump called out the corruption in Ukraine with Biden and Hunter in the presence of Zelensky, did you see that footage? Google it.

Stone’s historical references can be fact checked

I don’t question his facts. I question his judgment and his bias and his desire to make a buck on all the weak minded people in the word like the ones who think Donald Trump won the election a year and a half ago.

All good conspiracy theories have their roots planted in facts. It’s the ability to distort the facts that makes a master conspiracy theorist like Stone win the hearts and minds of the mindless, and specifically the heartless in this case.

Is Putin targeting civilians to win the entire south coast of Ukraine?

Why do you intentionally and almost
preforming some type of religious ritual, over and over, mentioning Trump when this topic is about Russia and Ukraine?

Putin invaded because he miscalculated two things. One: the resistance from the Ukrainians themselves. Trump had nothing to do with that miscalculation. Two: Putin grossly miscalculated the response from the United States and all our Western allies including of course NATO. Trump is fully responsible for that miscalculation by the sociopaths that Trump nurtured a friendly relationship with going back to Miss America pageants and building a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It’s all related. The MAGA mob was never the majority of Americans and I doubt that even half of them were true isolationist like you.

Putin invaded because he miscalculated two things. One: the resistance from the Ukrainians themselves. Trump had nothing to do with that miscalculation. Two: Putin grossly miscalculated the response from the United States and all our Western allies including of course NATO. Trump is fully responsible for that miscalculation by the sociopaths that Trump nurtured a friendly relationship with going back to Miss America pageants and building a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It’s all related. The MAGA mob was never the majority of Americans and I doubt that even half of them were true isolationist like you.
You are seeing double again and certainly not clearly. Crucial fact: why didn’t Putin invade during Trump’s term? Don’t side step this question like you did with my previous question. If you are clueless just admit that you are clueless.

You are seeing double again and certainly not clearly. Crucial fact: why didn’t Putin invade during Trump’s term? Don’t side step this question like you did with my previous question. If you are clueless just admit that you are clueless.

Unless I suffer from a very bad memory (I Don't) the Traitor share highly classified intell with both the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Foreign Minister.

Unless I suffer from a bad memory, Pooty put a bounty on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan.

Unless I suffer from a bad memory, the Traitor did jack shit when Pooty invaded Crimea.

The Traitor worked real hard to destroy N.A.T.O., Mr. Biden has reunited N.A.T.O.

Unless I suffer from a very bad memory (I Don't) Pooty Invaded Crimea when the Traitor was in the White House.

Unless I suffer from a bad memory, Pooty put a bounty on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan.

Unless I suffer from a bad memory, the Traitor did jack shit when Pooty invaded Crimea.

Unless I suffer from a bad memory, the Traitor did jack shit when Pooty put a bounty on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan.
Your memory doesn’t seem to remember that there was a vote in Crimea with close to 98% of the turnout voting in favor to be annexed.
Your false statement about Putin putting bounties on US military soldiers was debunked. Consider reading something informative for a change.

Spin your wares in another aisle.

Forum List

Back