New York State judge rules smartmatic may pursue their lawsuit against FOX news and Giuliani

Crucial fact: why didn’t Putin invade during Trump’s term?

He wanted another four years of Trump just like you. You have to understand first of all that Putin expected Ukraine to fall within a few days. Whatever kept him waiting until the last year of the Trump presidency, continued most likely until the global pandemic was over. But I think it’s really clear that Putin felt it would be no big deal because he wouldn’t have to be mass murdering civilians by the thousands to get what he wanted which is remove the regime in Ukraine.

We can be sure that Putin assumed it would be best to have a friendly face in the White House like Donald Trump as the world watched Putin’s triumphant military march into the center of Kyiv with very little loss of life as it was with Crimea.

So when Biden won the election and Trump couldn’t steal it on January 6 Putin decided to forge ahead anyway.

It’s most important for you to understand and grasp the reality that Putin didn’t think his military would meet such powerful resistance. He was mostly worried about the sanctions without Trump in the White House. He really underestimated Biden and what he could do with the EU and NATO and sanctions. So Putin is in big trouble. He should have invaded in 2029. Maybe China held him back.

Last edited:

It seems FOX news lies are beginning to catch up with them. And Rudy is knee deep in law suits.
Oh geez, the MSM reports fake news all the time. This lawsuit will never fly.

He wanted another four years of Trump just like you. You have to understand first of all that Putin expected Ukraine to fall within a few days. Whatever kept him waiting until the last year of the Trump presidency, continued most likely until the global pandemic was over. But I think it’s really clear that Putin felt it would be no big deal because he wouldn’t have to be mass murdering civilians by the thousands to get what he wanted which is remove the regime in Ukraine.

We can be sure that Putin assumed it would be best to have a friendly face in the White House like Donald Trump as the world watched Putin’s triumphant military march into the center of Kyiv with very little loss of life as it was with Crimea.

So when Biden won the election and Trump couldn’t steal it on January 6 Putin decided to forge ahead anyway.

It’s most important for you to understand and grasp the reality that Putin didn’t think his military would meet such powerful resistance. He was mostly worried about the sanctions without Trump in the White House. He really underestimated Biden and what he could do with the EU and NATO and sanctions. So Putin is in big trouble. He should have invaded in 2029. Maybe China held him back.
Most of that post is total assumption,
blatantly opinionized without factual context, or do you consider yourself a mind reader of political leaders? All of your “would haves, should haves, and could haves” equal the weight of a gnat. I’m trying to improve my quality of debating, not interested in lowering it. Fact: Instead of answering the questions I ask you, you ignore the question and ask me five questions, so I lost interest. The only assumption I can make, since you make 100 or so per thread I think it’s only fair I can have one or two, that you are a paid shill.

I engage with posters who use factual evidence, post historical sources, and clarify their opinions separately. In other words, if I’m not learning and sharing information with respect to serious issues, there’s nothing engaging about it.

No, Putin feared Trump.....Putin does not fear Biden.

Your memory doesn’t seem to remember that there was a vote in Crimea with close to 98% of the turnout voting in favor to be annexed.
Your false statement about Putin putting bounties on US military soldiers was debunked. Consider reading something informative for a change.

Spin your wares in another aisle.

The "98%" were Russian Nationals.

Next lies...Pooty Propaganda Passing Asshat fuck wad shit stain. You like Pooty, move to fucking Russia

ClaireH - Is Putin’s army killing civilians in Ukraine or is Zelenski‘s army killing civilians in the Russian Federation?

Pootin can organize all the pro-war rallies that he wants and force people to attend. He has shown the world that he is an evil POS. Russian citizens would like to be more westernized. They would like to have a better standing in the world. Pootin has trashed all of that. Russia is going to be detested in the eyes of the free world.

Pootin's pro-war rally is reminiscent of Hitler's rallies pre-WWII.

Putin had plenty of time to take the Ukraine during Trump's tenure, yet he didn't. According to your post, he had a friendly face then, yet he didn't attack.
He did exactly what he did under Bush and Obama.

What do you think Putin will do to retaliate against the US?

After all, we are now at war with Russia.

It seems FOX news lies are beginning to catch up with them. And Rudy is knee deep in law suits.
Good luck.

What do you think Putin will do to retaliate against the US?
Less than he will do had he prevailed easily to topple the democracy in Ukraine. Putin has already attacked the US by his assists to anti-democratic forces here in his support for Trump and Trump’s white populist Christian nationalism and by attempts isolating America from the free and democratic world.

Crucial fact: why didn’t Putin invade during Trump’s term?

A question is not a fact. it is a fact that Putin did not invade Ukraine during the four years while he had a crony in the White House. That dies not mean he was not planning to attack all of Ukraine during that period. A period wher Putin perceives the Nazificatio of Ukrainec steadily grew worse if only in Putin’s mind.

So it is also a fact that Putin was ‘preparing’ to invade all of Ukraine since 2014 when he annexed Crimea and no longer had the million votes needed to control all of Ukraine through a democratic process.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back