New York prosecutors can get Trump tax returns, court rules

I think this is a partisan ruse, and I resent them taking up court's time rusing more and more and more and more.

They're drilling where there ain't no oil. Idiots, all.

Then why would Rump be so frantically trying to hide them for so long?

Why indeed.
I realize you may have never had false accusations thrown your way for four years by people who claim you are a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse, so why would you empathize with an innocent man you dislike who is actually innocent?

1scnkg.gif

Notwithstanding the naive post #2 above, the court of appeal simply did what trump promised.

No doubt the trump team of lawyers will petition the supreme court to overrule this decision.

One of three things will happen:

1. The Court will not take up the appeal (and the taxes will be released);
  2. The Court will set a later date for a hearing (stall);
  3. The Court will expedite a hearing, and then vote - 5-4 to overrule the court of appeal.

I don't think SCOTUS will take it up. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on "shall provide" kind of means what it says it means. Established law.

But even if they surprise me and do, I don't see Roberts siding with Bart O'Kavanaugh and Company. He's sick and tired of SCOTUS being seen as political or as protecting this president.

Notwithstanding the naive post #2 above, the court of appeal simply did what trump promised.

No doubt the trump team of lawyers will petition the supreme court to overrule this decision.

3. The Court will expedite a hearing, and then vote - 5-4 to overrule the court of appeal.

I don't think SCOTUS will take it up. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on "shall provide" kind of means what it says it means. Established law.

But even if they surprise me and do, I don't see Roberts siding with Bart O'Kavanaugh and Company. He's sick and tired of SCOTUS being seen as political or as protecting this president.

Any day now.....

I hope you are correct. The Supreme Court can do the right thing, or set aside this great idea given to us by the Framers of COTUS, and put a sitting President Above the LAW.

I think this is a partisan ruse, and I resent them taking up court's time rusing more and more and more and more.

Why indeed.

Because harry Reid would lie about them, pigo?

You can't "lie" about what's documented, can you.

You can however lie about what's undocumented, such as, say, "I won't take a salary, I'll just donate it to veterans".

Why indeed.

You can however lie about what's undocumented, such as, say, "I won't take a salary, I'll just donate it to veterans".

Funny you bought Harry lying about Romney's tax returns

Why indeed.
I realize you may have never had false accusations thrown your way for four years by people who claim you are a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse, so why would you empathize with an innocent man you dislike who is actually innocent?

Actually Becki --- I AM a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse. :D We get no respect. But damn, we see everything.

I didn't post anything about "innocence" or "guilt". I posted about hiding things and the motivation therefor.
That motivation tells us nothing about innocence or guilt, but it does tell us he's hiding.

Last edited:
Trump is a genius but you can't see his grades
Trump is healthy but you can't see his medical report
Trump is rich but you can't see his tax returns
Trump is innocent but you can't see the unedited transcript
Trump is honest but you can't question the White House lawyers
Dems:

“Trump is a moron, even though he outsmarted Hillary and the Hussein and the DNC and won his first try.
Trump is guilty but he’s never been convicted, or even charged with a crime.
Trump is a liar, but we can’t give examples.
Trump is mentally unfit to be President, even though we have no medical proof.
Trump is unhealthy, even though his own doctor says he is in great health.”

Uh oh.....looks like the secret won't be secret much longer..If the SCOTUS agrees with the lower court...

"President Donald Trump's longtime accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors, a U.S. appeals court ruled Monday in the latest setback for Trump in his tenacious efforts to keep his finances secret.
The ruling by the New York-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals backed the ability of prosecutors to enforce a subpoena for the returns against accounting firm Mazars LLP. With the Republican president set to appeal, the ruling sets the stage for an expected showdown at the U.S. Supreme Court, whose 5-4 conservative majority includes two justices appointed by Trump."
Daaaang... Has the Orange Obstructor won a single court decision yet?

Uh oh.....looks like the secret won't be secret much longer..If the SCOTUS agrees with the lower court...

"President Donald Trump's longtime accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors, a U.S. appeals court ruled Monday in the latest setback for Trump in his tenacious efforts to keep his finances secret.
The ruling by the New York-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals backed the ability of prosecutors to enforce a subpoena for the returns against accounting firm Mazars LLP. With the Republican president set to appeal, the ruling sets the stage for an expected showdown at the U.S. Supreme Court, whose 5-4 conservative majority includes two justices appointed by Trump."

Does the border wall and Muslim country ban ring a bell?

Why indeed.

You're an idiot, piggy...

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary

Does the border wall and Muslim country ban ring a bell?
I was referring to the mentally ill criminal's obstruction.

And the correct answer is ,"no".

Why indeed.

Actually Becki --- I AM a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse. :D We get no respect. But damn, we see everything.

I didn't post anything about "innocence" or "guilt". I posted about hiding things and the motivation therefor.
Yes, and I can appreciate your POV. It's just that I own a business, and I know the heart of an owner is to do all he or she can do to let the community know the reverence we have for their well-being comes when all our fiscal apples are in a row. We also do charitable things in the community, so that the truly best people who do likewise know we have the better interests of everyone concerned.

You're not a 12-eyed monster by a long shot. You're a pearl in an oyster shell that is attached to a world of mud, and somewhere in your background, you knew better people who encouraged you to do good things with your life associated with the good people the Democrat Party used to be. I'm not happy to see the deterioration that would bring good people into expecting their associates are as good as the ones we grew up with. Our decline is due to a sellout inflicted by untrustworthy people moving in on trustworthy ones. Our Constitution protects if not solicits the pursuit of pleasure. It does not protect our soldiers from the bullets of people who disagree with our being there to prevent further genocide of one culture or another. We depend on Congress to do that. This Congress is not paying attention to anything but getting rid of their primary candidate's worst nightmare--a good and honest man whose pursuits of happiness are not in accordance with your average worker due to the circumstance of wealth and some people's belief that all wealth is wrong. No doubt, wealth does not a poor man free, but it has placed a person interested in restoring the national debt into power, and at some point, we need a Congress to grow up to the reality that freedom wasn't won to make Congresscritters as wealthy as investors, and we have some small flaws in ourselves if we think all is perfect. It isn't, but I can tell you the Democrats are barking up the wrong tree with this endless mining of nuggets where there aren't any. That's just my POV about this harassment engaged in and bringing out the worst in the Democrat Party that is trying to completely eradicate this nation of wealth. The end of that road makes us vulnerable to the same thing that's going on in the Middle East--endless wars that have gone on for not just centuries, but millenia. This President wants us to avoid useless wars, and he pursues that end. He also wants people to enjoy prosperity, and he pursues that end also. While the Democrat Party knocks itself out to try to take away from the people of the United States a President they are happy about his refurbishing the job market for great jobs, the Democrat Party wears blinders and keeps on pushing ends of communistic government that has historically ended in a huge bloodbath and a lot of ill will against the working man from the oligarchs who run communistic governments. I just don't like seeing our founder's America trashed. And I don't like it a lot.

Forum List

Back