New York prosecutors can get Trump tax returns, court rules

Trump is a moron, even though he outsmarted Hillary and the Hussein and the DNC
Haha...no. More like, he outdumbed them. Trump appealed to the worst in people and to the worst people. Like you!
Yea, us taxpaying veterans with skills and high paying jobs that don’t want all of our jobs outsourced to China. How “dumb” of us.
Sorry dude, you aren't fooling anyone.

All the fat idiot can do now is try to stretch this out past the election.

Trump, once again, left a flaming bag on his porch, and rabid Progs are knocking each other over to stomp it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but how many fucking times are you going to do this to yourselves???

Born in Kenya Obama's IRS must have combed through the returns and would have gladly leaked any Turbo Tax Tim Geithner issues!

Think, Mcfly! THINK!

Trump, once again, left a flaming bag on his porch, and rabid Progs are knocking each other over to stomp it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but how many fucking times are you going to do this to yourselves???

Born in Kenya Obama's IRS must have combed through the returns and would have gladly leaked any Turbo Tax Tim Geithner issues!

Think, Mcfly! THINK!
Of course, that is all embarrassingly stupid delusion and self soothing. Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would harm him more than being the first president in decades to withold them.

And we are going to find out why.

I think this is a partisan ruse, and I resent them taking up court's time rusing more and more and more and more.

They're drilling where there ain't no oil. Idiots, all.

Then why would Rump be so frantically trying to hide them for so long?

Why indeed.
I realize you may have never had false accusations thrown your way for four years by people who claim you are a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse, so why would you empathize with an innocent man you dislike who is actually innocent?

Actually Becki --- I AM a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse. :D We get no respect. But damn, we see everything.

I didn't post anything about "innocence" or "guilt". I posted about hiding things and the motivation therefor.
Yes, and I can appreciate your POV. It's just that I own a business, and I know the heart of an owner is to do all he or she can do to let the community know the reverence we have for their well-being comes when all our fiscal apples are in a row. We also do charitable things in the community, so that the truly best people who do likewise know we have the better interests of everyone concerned.

You're not a 12-eyed monster by a long shot. You're a pearl in an oyster shell that is attached to a world of mud, and somewhere in your background, you knew better people who encouraged you to do good things with your life associated with the good people the Democrat Party used to be. I'm not happy to see the deterioration that would bring good people into expecting their associates are as good as the ones we grew up with. Our decline is due to a sellout inflicted by untrustworthy people moving in on trustworthy ones. Our Constitution protects if not solicits the pursuit of pleasure. It does not protect our soldiers from the bullets of people who disagree with our being there to prevent further genocide of one culture or another. We depend on Congress to do that. This Congress is not paying attention to anything but getting rid of their primary candidate's worst nightmare--a good and honest man whose pursuits of happiness are not in accordance with your average worker due to the circumstance of wealth and some people's belief that all wealth is wrong. No doubt, wealth does not a poor man free, but it has placed a person interested in restoring the national debt into power, and at some point, we need a Congress to grow up to the reality that freedom wasn't won to make Congresscritters as wealthy as investors, and we have some small flaws in ourselves if we think all is perfect. It isn't, but I can tell you the Democrats are barking up the wrong tree with this endless mining of nuggets where there aren't any. That's just my POV about this harassment engaged in and bringing out the worst in the Democrat Party that is trying to completely eradicate this nation of wealth. The end of that road makes us vulnerable to the same thing that's going on in the Middle East--endless wars that have gone on for not just centuries, but millenia. This President wants us to avoid useless wars, and he pursues that end. He also wants people to enjoy prosperity, and he pursues that end also. While the Democrat Party knocks itself out to try to take away from the people of the United States a President they are happy about his refurbishing the job market for great jobs, the Democrat Party wears blinders and keeps on pushing ends of communistic government that has historically ended in a huge bloodbath and a lot of ill will against the working man from the oligarchs who run communistic governments. I just don't like seeing our founder's America trashed. And I don't like it a lot.

I'm not a "Democrat" Becki. Never have been. And there's no such thing as the "Democrat Party" anyway.

Far as I can see this thread is about a court saying Rump has to release his tax returns. Nothing to do with "Democrats".

Haha...no. More like, he outdumbed them. Trump appealed to the worst in people and to the worst people. Like you!
Yea, us taxpaying veterans with skills and high paying jobs that don’t want all of our jobs outsourced to China. How “dumb” of us.

Why WADA you going to do try to impeach him during an election year?

You’re the one trying to fool people, not me.

The Democrat base is the one that is “dumbed down”. Do you know what the education rates are for their huge black and Latino voter base is? Probably not, nor have you ever stopped to wonder why the MSM always wants to narrow it down to “educated whites”. Why not talk about blacks and Latinos?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this about NY State tax returns??

Does anyone think that the people who deal with collecting taxes in NY wouldn't collect every dime owed the State and that they wouldn't spot anything fishy in those tax returns?? After all Trump's been paying taxes to NY for decades.

Another big nothing burger. What a bunch of moronic lefty loons.

Last edited:

Think, Mcfly! THINK!
Of course, that is all embarrassingly stupid delusion and self soothing. Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would harm him more than being the first president in decades to withold them.

Any day now..

Hey what happened on 10/30?

Nothing

Why WADA you going to do try to impeach him during an election year?
Why? Because his tax returns being public are going to harm him, politically. What a stupid question. Try to keep up with the thread.

I think this is a partisan ruse, and I resent them taking up court's time rusing more and more and more and more.

They're drilling where there ain't no oil. Idiots, all.

Then why would Rump be so frantically trying to hide them for so long?

Why indeed.
I realize you may have never had false accusations thrown your way for four years by people who claim you are a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse, so why would you empathize with an innocent man you dislike who is actually innocent?

Actually Becki --- I AM a 12-eyed monster of the apocalypse. :D We get no respect. But damn, we see everything.

I didn't post anything about "innocence" or "guilt". I posted about hiding things and the motivation therefor.
Yes, and I can appreciate your POV. It's just that I own a business, and I know the heart of an owner is to do all he or she can do to let the community know the reverence we have for their well-being comes when all our fiscal apples are in a row. We also do charitable things in the community, so that the truly best people who do likewise know we have the better interests of everyone concerned.

You're not a 12-eyed monster by a long shot. You're a pearl in an oyster shell that is attached to a world of mud, and somewhere in your background, you knew better people who encouraged you to do good things with your life associated with the good people the Democrat Party used to be. I'm not happy to see the deterioration that would bring good people into expecting their associates are as good as the ones we grew up with. Our decline is due to a sellout inflicted by untrustworthy people moving in on trustworthy ones. Our Constitution protects if not solicits the pursuit of pleasure. It does not protect our soldiers from the bullets of people who disagree with our being there to prevent further genocide of one culture or another. We depend on Congress to do that. This Congress is not paying attention to anything but getting rid of their primary candidate's worst nightmare--a good and honest man whose pursuits of happiness are not in accordance with your average worker due to the circumstance of wealth and some people's belief that all wealth is wrong. No doubt, wealth does not a poor man free, but it has placed a person interested in restoring the national debt into power, and at some point, we need a Congress to grow up to the reality that freedom wasn't won to make Congresscritters as wealthy as investors, and we have some small flaws in ourselves if we think all is perfect. It isn't, but I can tell you the Democrats are barking up the wrong tree with this endless mining of nuggets where there aren't any. That's just my POV about this harassment engaged in and bringing out the worst in the Democrat Party that is trying to completely eradicate this nation of wealth. The end of that road makes us vulnerable to the same thing that's going on in the Middle East--endless wars that have gone on for not just centuries, but millenia. This President wants us to avoid useless wars, and he pursues that end. He also wants people to enjoy prosperity, and he pursues that end also. While the Democrat Party knocks itself out to try to take away from the people of the United States a President they are happy about his refurbishing the job market for great jobs, the Democrat Party wears blinders and keeps on pushing ends of communistic government that has historically ended in a huge bloodbath and a lot of ill will against the working man from the oligarchs who run communistic governments. I just don't like seeing our founder's America trashed. And I don't like it a lot.

I'm not a "Democrat" Becki. Never have been. And there's no such thing as the "Democrat Party" anyway.

Far as I can see this thread is about a court saying Rump has to release his tax returns. Nothing to do with "Democrats".
You’re not even an American. You’re just a leftwing fascist, Marxist loving idiot foreigner.

Think, Mcfly! THINK!

You can't be this dense, can you?

You’re the one trying to fool people, not me.

The Democrat base is the one that is “dumbed down”. Do you know what the education rates are for their huge black and Latino voter base is? Probably not, nor have you ever stopped to wonder why the MSM always wants to narrow it down to “educated whites”. Why not talk about blacks and Latinos?
And the trumpkin tantrums begin...

If these threads about reality send you into a tailspin, maybe you should stay in your fetal position inside the bubble and not subject yourself to this.

Notwithstanding the naive post #2 above, the court of appeal simply did what trump promised.

No doubt the trump team of lawyers will petition the supreme court to overrule this decision.

One of three things will happen:

1. The Court will not take up the appeal (and the taxes will be released);
  2. The Court will set a later date for a hearing (stall);
  3. The Court will expedite a hearing, and then vote - 5-4 to overrule the court of appeal.

I don't think SCOTUS will take it up. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on "shall provide" kind of means what it says it means. Established law.

But even if they surprise me and do, I don't see Roberts siding with Bart O'Kavanaugh and Company. He's sick and tired of SCOTUS being seen as political or as protecting this president.

Trump's tax returns were prepared and reviewed by the best tax CPAs and attorneys, and have already been audited by the IRS. Most likely they've also been through the appeals process with IRS attorneys.

The idea that some low-echelon hack Democrat prosecutor is going to find something new is idiotic, to say the least. Even if they try, Trump is a billionaire and has a shit-ton of lawyers. He will keep their little "investigation" tied up in court till after his second term.

In addition to that, if it actually gets to the Supreme Court, they will rule in favor of the President. Want to know why?

Consider this: New York passed a law which while it didn't specifically mention Trump, was intended to allow greater access to his state tax returns. In other words, a legislature and governor created a law specifically to target a citizen of their state who they consider a political enemy.

The Supreme Court will knock New York's dick in the dirt for that sort of retributive legislation.

I wonder if that same idiot Libtard New York court would rule that Obama has to release his college records so that we can find out if he enrolled as a foreign student or was only passed because of affirmative action?
Flash, Obama's mother, God rest her soul, was an American citizen. As such, so is Obama. If he lied a little or not, he'd be a citizen if he had been born in Putin's KGB predecessor's bedroom, Antartica, Kenya, or Peking. That is the US Law. And he ran for President, spent all his predecessors under the table, and now thanks be to God, he's out. Let's celebrate that end, and try to pay the debts the Democrats putting him in office cost us. It's over, and I'm still so relieved that it is. My old computer had a direct link to the National Debt page. Now, I just hope that never happens again, even if our current president had to remake the Military that Obama's team chose to decimate to ensure we never went to war again. And yeah, the left acts like they want to kill us all, and centers that hatred against President Trump.

All I can do as a citizen is pray for Donald Trump. I did last night, and I will at vespers tonight, continue on. I'm sorry for his disappointments and nagging thoughts that Antifa might go after his family with worse weapons than billy sticks and moved his family out of harm's way in New York, where people foment with evil deeds over a person who increased their prosperity because of all the lies Hillary Clinton and her supporters in Congress have made them believe in, from the salacious lie about peeing on a matress with women of the night to with all that money, he must've made a mistake on paying his income taxes theory, which is only a straw grab, and all the straws for everyone will be bent from now on on account of the Democrat's vulgar attempt to get President Trump any way possible, and are spending up the national debt to the tunes of likely a billion dollars when they're satisfied they can do nothing more to try to harm President Trump, his family, and his heirs whom they hate without knowing.

After all Trump's been paying taxes to NY for decades.

Uh huh Uh huh - SUUURE he has ;)

"It's not like Mr. Trump paid taxes here anyway," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said. "He's all yours, Florida."

You sure are stupid. His businesses paid taxes in NY.

You know the Trump Tower?? How many of his headquarters buildings are in NY??

Jesus your a dummy.

You sure are stupid. His businesses paid taxes in NY.

You know the Trump Tower?? How many of his headquarters buildings are in NY??

Jesus your a dummy.

Then tell the Orange Clown to show us his taxes. He said he would four years ago "after the audit was finished" - So what's he hiding? The fact that you don't understand why he's fighting this tooth and nail makes YOU the dummy ... Dummy. :)

Forum List

Back