New York pol deploys police to block migrant buses, threatens to grab NYC mayor 'by the throat'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I should laugh, since Democrats are the ones who encourage the third-world flood of humanity.

Acounty leader in New York City's northern suburbs threatened to deploy police to block hundreds of migrants the Big Apple is planning to bus elsewhere in the state

Rockland County Executive Ed Day, a Republican, slammed Democratic city Mayor Eric Adams during a fiery radio interview, when he issued fighting words in response to the plan.

"[Adams] never asked for an opinion, he just said, ‘Screw you, Rockland County,’" Day said, according to a report from the New York Post Sunday. "Well, here is my response… Mr. Adams, you can try to run us over, [and] I will reach up and grab you by the throat for the people of Rockland County."

Last edited:
This is what we're coming to:

"[Adams] never asked for an opinion, he just said, ‘Screw you, Rockland County,’" Day said, according to a report from the New York Post Sunday. "Well, here is my response… Mr. Adams, you can try to run us over, [and] I will reach up and grab you by the throat for the people of Rockland County."

They are cheaper than the feds flying illegals on airliners all over the country.
The feds should be doing that either.

Why not have employers meet the illegals at the border and they can be responsible for providing transportation to whatever processing plant, farm field or construction site they are hired at?

Like a job fair for illegals.

Migrant buses are a waste of state taxpayer money. Voters should not be footing the bill for this.

The people who live in border states and especially the towns on the border deserve relief from the onslaught. Send them ALL to the states and cities that boast they are a sanctuary.

The people who live in border states and especially the towns on the border deserve relief from the onslaught. Send them ALL to the states and cities that boast they are a sanctuary.
So why should citizens pay for it instead of employers?

So why should citizens pay for it instead of employers?

Why employers? We are told the reason we are seeing this flood, is due to people escaping violence.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pay for any of it, and if up to me every single person coming in would be sent back, until they apply for citizenship from where they came from, and their cases reviewed.
My point is, why should the border towns have to deal with this crisis all on their own. It's cheaper for them to send them on to other towns around the country. In addition, other cities get to see what the border cities are having to deal with, and maybe it will encourage pressure being put on the WH to do something about this crisis.

Why employers? We are told the reason we are seeing this flood, is due to people escaping violence.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pay for any of it, and if up to me every single person coming in would be sent back, until they apply for citizenship from where they came from, and their cases reviewed.
My point is, why should the border towns have to deal with this crisis all on their own. It's cheaper for them to send them on to other towns around the country. In addition, other cities get to see what the border cities are having to deal with, and maybe it will encourage pressure being put on the WH to do something about this crisis.
Because the employers are the main incentive to come to America. While Repubs in the house have yet to introduce a bill to change amnesty and VISA laws, immigrants pour in and are quickly absorbed into the work force.

I expect the anti inflation bill to come first but good grief, can they not work on two bills at once?

Next election cycle, lobbyists pay congressional members to ignore it...rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Hell, at least these border states could let employers know when and what cities will be used to drop off so employers can be ready to pick them up. They could send them my way, the farmers here (who have Trump billboards in the interstate side of the crop circles) build freaking housing for illegals on the back side.

The whole system is a joke with us pointing fingers at each while corporate America laughs all the way to the bank.

The feds should be doing that either.

Why not have employers meet the illegals at the border and they can be responsible for providing transportation to whatever processing plant, farm field or construction site they are hired at?

Like a job fair for illegals.

Yes! Then hand them each their very own unicorn and rainbow.

Orange Co. NY is not a sanctuary city and they also have an ordinance that you cannot stay in a motel longer than one week.
It looks legal to me to block them.

Forum List

Back