New York moves to become first state banning natural gas hookups, as Biden looks to rapidly eliminate fossil fuels

It IS about parties because Democrats enable it to continue and get worse because they profit from it. But you had your tiny little microscopic moment of truth so you can go right ahead back "ignorant mode" again and ignore the Big Picture. Go ahead! 😆 Run along now...

And thank YOU for helping to confirm what Democrats secretly love and will never do anything about.
So before parties it was because..?

Can you please link me to the NWO website so I can research this myself?
Google NWO and WEF, and skip the "conspiracy theory" bullshit. That's so you won't take what they are doing seriously.
Google Klaus Schwab and listen to what comes out of his mouth. He will tell you that their ultimate goal is that we will own nothing and like it.
Google, 15 minute cities to understand what they are doing to the banks. Learn all about cbdc, and how it works.
Realize that the Federal Reserve is neither federal or a reserve.

That isn't from any NWO website.

That said, pardon me while I don't read 350 plus pages of a pdf from 1992.

Good grief.
You fuckin' retard! That is THE NWO PLAN WRITTEN BY THE NWO ON THE NWO WEBSITE!

I guess you didn't really want to know, now did ya? So much for your researching skills. :rolleyes-41:

Do you believe in Democracy? Because these assholes usurp Democracy around the globe.

(with ICLEI)

Last edited:
So before parties it was because..?
of the Ancient Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion. Which is why Hitler went after the Jews.
The Rothschilds, joined by the Rockefellers, Morgans, Gettys, and the wealthiest bankers and stakeholders, have had a takeover plan since the beginning of banking. The cbdc will be directly tied to the Federal Reserve.< Bank of England>Rothschild will make your decisions for you.

Google NWO and WEF, and skip the "conspiracy theory" bullshit. That's so you won't take what they are doing seriously.
Google Klaus Schwab and listen to what comes out of his mouth. He will tell you that their ultimate goal is that we will own nothing and like it.
Google, 15 minute cities to understand what they are doing to the banks. Learn all about cbdc, and how it works.
Realize that the Federal Reserve is neither federal or a reserve.
Why would I Google NWO? It's your claim. Send me a link and I will check it out.

You should make threads for that other stuff because I don't have time to address your grevience conspiracy lists.

You fuckin' retard! That is THE NWO PLAN WRITTEN BY THE NWO ON THE NWO WEBSITE!

I guess you didn't really want to know, now did ya?
yes it is! how about not taking this political? I guess it is- keep your damn hands off our stoves- you greenies- dishwashers- washing machines... AND OUR HEAT! you lib tards keep your hands OFF! you want to keep at it... you are gonna pizz off everyone women on this planet. Stay outta the kitchen- LOL

Last edited:
of the Ancient Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion. Which is why Hitler went after the Jews.
The Rothschilds, joined by the Rockefellers, Morgans, Gettys, and the wealthiest bankers and stakeholders, have had a takeover plan since the beginning of banking. The cbdc will be directly tied to the Federal Reserve.< Bank of England>Rothschild will make your decisions for you.
Oh good grief.

While I do appreciate you letting me know who you are, but please take your anti semitism somewhere else.

Have a great day.

Why would I Google NWO? It's your claim. Send me a link and I will check it out.

You should make threads for that other stuff because I don't have time to address your grevience conspiracy lists.
I've already done my homework. You need to do yours if you aren't aware of what they are doing right under your nose. A link won't educate you to where you need to be to understand what they are doing right now to control your future.
Listen to Schwab. They are no longer hiding behind closed doors. They are shouting from the roof tops. Find out the story behind the death of the dollar and their "new system". It is not using a debit card in place of the cash in your bank account. It is cashless. No withdrawing cash, No savings accounts. No buying other than what they allow.
They will regulate everything you touch. Your thermostat, your faucet, your furnace. They will regulate every drop of water on your property. If you have a driveway that prevents water from entering the ground, expect deductions. Too fat? Deductions. To much room in your house for just you? Deductions until you house migrants. To much gasoline? Deductions. You will be in 15 minute cities and will be expected to use public transportation.
And they expect it to be finalized by 2030.

Oh good grief.

While I do appreciate you letting me know who you are, but please take your anti semitism somewhere else.

Have a great day.
Nothing antisemitic about it. It is history. They count on people like you to NOT be aware of what they are doing until it's to late. For example, I hope you like fungus because that is what you will be eating soon...

And their we have it. The Trump cult think like me or your a "fill in the blank".
Geez, you got Orange Man on the brain while these people are actively putting plans into motion to make

every living human being on planet earth subservient to them.

Actually Trump was anti-NWO and your dumb ass is parroting BS to their favor.

Kennedy was anti-NWO too.

This is stuff everyone everywhere should know, regardless of political affiliation.

Try this,

Here's the home site:

And here's the 1st link you should follow:

Last edited:
And their we have it. The Trump cult think like me or your a "fill in the blank".
You have nothing, and understand nothing. You are ignorant of the facts and just parrot what they tell you. Bad Trump, Klaus who?
Good luck dear, you don't even see it coming. You are the brain dead they count on to get it done. Be sure to keep getting the Gate's serum so you'll stay well...

All you have to do is look for a certain speech or series of speeches by George HW Bush between 1988 and 1992 (apparently you're afraid to go back that far???) ...and he will tell you in no uncertain terms all about the NWO. He makes it sound like Utopian bliss the same way any communist proponent would in the Soviet Union. Every president since then with the exception of Donald Trump has referred to the NWO by name and promoted it with glee. However, I've noticed that through the years a number of these speeches have been removed from YouTube. I wonder why? Maybe because they realized they were getting a little too zealous and many people would start to see through the conspiracy??? The NWO is all about the dissolving of Nations and races into a one world government and one world culture with a one world education that serves a One World Bank and a one world corporation. Very convenient for those who work at the bank. But... You'd prefer to pretend all that doesn't exist and just listen to the "new history" on MSM.

Voluntary stupidity is the WORST kind and you are IT.

I've already done my homework. You need to do yours if you aren't aware of what they are doing right under your nose. A link won't educate you to where you need to be to understand what they are doing right now to control your future.
Listen to Schwab. They are no longer hiding behind closed doors. They are shouting from the roof tops. Find out the story behind the death of the dollar and their "new system". It is not using a debit card in place of the cash in your bank account. It is cashless. No withdrawing cash, No savings accounts. No buying other than what they allow.
They will regulate everything you touch. Your thermostat, your faucet, your furnace. They will regulate every drop of water on your property. If you have a driveway that prevents water from entering the ground, expect deductions. Too fat? Deductions. To much room in your house for just you? Deductions until you house migrants. To much gasoline? Deductions. You will be in 15 minute cities and will be expected to use public transportation.
And they expect it to be finalized by 2030.
Lol. You and EMH should hang out together.

Anyhow I don't have time for your off topic screeds. You should probably stick to trumpers, they will believe anything.

Have a great day.

Forum List

Back