New York moves to become first state banning natural gas hookups, as Biden looks to rapidly eliminate fossil fuels

Geez, you got Orange Man on the brain while these people are actively putting plans into motion to make

every living human on planet earth subservient to them.

Actually Trump was anti-NWO and your dumb ass is parroting BS to their favor.

Kennedy was anti-NWO too.
The NWO lives under your bed and you fear them as a coward fears the boogie man.

All you have to do is look for a certain speech or series of speeches by George HW Bush between 1988 and 1992 (apparently you're afraid to go back that far???) ...and he will tell you in no uncertain terms all about the NWO. He makes it sound like Utopian bliss the same way any communist proponent would in the Soviet Union. Every president since then with the exception of Donald Trump has referred to the NWO by name and promoted it with glee. However, I've noticed that through the years a number of these speeches have been removed from YouTube. I wonder why? Maybe because they realized they were getting a little too zealous and many people would start to see through the conspiracy??? The NWO is all about the dissolving of Nations and races into a one world government and one world culture with a one world education that serves a One World Bank and a one world corporation. Very convenient for those who work at the bank. But... You'd prefer to pretend all that doesn't exist and just listen to the "new history" on MSM.

Voluntary stupidity is the WORST kind and you are IT.
It's easier if you can link their website.

Lol. You and EMH should hang out together.

Anyhow I don't have time for your off topic screeds. You should probably stick to trumpers, they will believe anything.

Have a great day.
Lol. You too. Get your rest, so you can play the Dem. vs Repub. game. You are too ignorant to realize they are all on the same side:

Lol. You and EMH should hang out together.

Anyhow I don't have time for your off topic screeds. You should probably stick to trumpers, they will believe anything.

Have a great day.

You apparently don't have any time for any type of real education. You're too fucking lazy to do your own research but you want to argue with people who do.

The NWO lives under your bed and you fear them as a coward fears the boogie man.
Stay dumb, they got you already. You might as well just type "BAA BAA BAA" in every post.

I don't fear them, and the more people that are aware of them, the better off humanity will be.

I want people to be free and not controlled by these arrogant jokers.

They live in your home, your bank, your injected arm, your pantry, your mask. And you are blind to every bit of it. Sad, but necessary for them to accomplish their goal. You are the stupid that Obama counted on to take over 1/8th of our economy. How's all that affordable healthcare working? Nothing affordable about it is there... boogity, boogity, Biden follower...

They live in your home, your bank, your injected arm, your pantry, your mask. And you are blind to every bit of it. Sad, but necessary for them to accomplish their goal. You are the stupid that Obama counted on to take over 1/8th of our economy. How's all that affordable healthcare working? Nothing affordable about it is there... boogity, boogity, Biden follower...
Boogity Boogity! :auiqs.jpg:

Who was that ol' NeckCar driver? Darrel Waltrip! Yessir!

Well this is the end of this thread for me. It's like an anti semite circle jerk in here.

Remember, when they come for your gas stoves; tell them it was me.
Don't go away mad, just go eat your Gate's and Bezo fungus and be happy about it. Just eat it raw. lol. It's just a theory anyway.

Bezos, Gates back fake meat and dairy made from fungus as next big alt-protein.​

Google your next meal...

ROFL. You are kidding right?

FFS, so when the passage said the womb miscarries they were talking about her stomach? BWAHAHAHA!

That is some funny shit.

Thanks and I will still pray for you.
The vast majority of English translations seem to speak of the woman undergoing some sort of disfigurement if she were guilty. Her thigh would waste away, and her abdomen would swell. We checked over a dozen Bible versions, and only two versions specifically mention a miscarriage in place of the thigh wasting away. The NRSV speaks of the “womb discharging,” and the 2011 update of the NIV states that her womb would “miscarry”—the 1984 edition matches the other versions mentioned above. The NCV offers a different understanding from the rest by stating that God would make her “body unable to give birth to another baby.”

Read your own article dumbfuck

Then who "walked it back"
You seem confused by my article.

I am sorry you are unable to specify exactly what was walked back and in refusing to do so expose your lack comprehension.

You seem like a really smart and articulate poster so I will assume you are being deliberately obtuse.

The vast majority of English translations seem to speak of the woman undergoing some sort of disfigurement if she were guilty. Her thigh would waste away, and her abdomen would swell. We checked over a dozen Bible versions, and only two versions specifically mention a miscarriage in place of the thigh wasting away. The NRSV speaks of the “womb discharging,” and the 2011 update of the NIV states that her womb would “miscarry”—the 1984 edition matches the other versions mentioned above. The NCV offers a different understanding from the rest by stating that God would make her “body unable to give birth to another baby.”
Why would they change your false god's word?

Not only do you all get to pick and choose what verses you like now you can pick from several different versions?

No wonder you are having such a hard time breaking free from the tethers of false worship.

I will pray for you.

Forum List

Back