New York Injury Lawyer Introduction

Jul 26, 2014
Just saying hello to all out on this forum. New here and would love to jump into some discussions. Just an intro to me. My Name in Paul Ajlouny and I'm an Personal Injury Attorney from New York.
Looking forward to some great discussions...

Last edited:
What's the NY law on Lawyers Soliciting?

Not for Prostitution, but for Lawyer work. You know, Ambulance Chasing.

I know it's Illegal in Texas, I'll have to look up Pennsylvania.

They used to call them "ambulance chasers" until they started advertising on TV. In the 21st century we have a surreal situation where high power law firms are advertising compensation for "injuries" resulting from the legal use of a legal product and on the other channel we have advertisements by the company encouraging the use of the product. My guess is that rather than ban a risky product the government requires drug firms to contribute to a financial pool designed to pad the pockets of lawyers.

Oh no doubt the corruption runs rampant in Government a Legal channels.

I read something the other day about how the number of Lawyers has increased so the demand has gone down and Lawyers are dreaming up new ways to extract money from the Deep Pockets.

And since our new guest has introduced himself as a Lawyer and is looking forward to some "great discussions", I SUSPECT he's trolling for Lawsuits. Again, I merely SUSPECT.

Forum List

Back