New York governor inching closer to legalizing prostitution

Why not both? You idiot Leftists are the most IMmoral pieces of dogcrap around.

Except I'm not getting the impression you care about these women, just that you don't want them doing business where you can see it.

It's why the $20 crack whore gets busted by the nice clean call-girl who charges hundreds of dollars an hour doesn't get disturbed.

Except I'm not getting the impression you care about these women, just that you don't want them doing business where you can see it.

It's why the $20 crack whore gets busted by the nice clean call-girl who charges hundreds of dollars an hour doesn't get disturbed.
I do care, in fact, more than YOU do. Unlike you, the idea is to get women OUT of that sick trade.

Then post the links.

If they are worthless, why do you care? Is it that you really want to protect them from trafficking, or is it that you don't want them working at a legal brothel in your neighborhood?
Who said I cared? I have not once opposed legal prostitution. What I have said is that is prostitution is legalized, legal prostitution will exist right along side of illegal prostitution. Thinking legalization of prostitution will solve any issues with sex work is ultimately foolish.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul will make $1 million in public funds available to provide health care to sex workers over a span of two years. The money provides funding to two organizations for primary and sexual care, and even dental care, to potential prostitutes.

One of the benefiting organizations, Callen-Lorde, has described itself as one of the "global leaders in LGBTQ+ health care."

On its website, the organization endorses the decriminalization of prostitution: “Callen-Lorde firmly and without reservation supports the health, rights, and dignity of sex workers. We are opposed to laws that disproportionately regulate and criminalize bodily autonomy, sexuality and sexual and reproductive health and rights. We support the total decriminalization of sex work as an important step to protect and respect the human rights of all sex workers,” the website stated.

The organization also celebrated June 2023 legislation signed by Hochul to declare New York state a sanctuary for those who have illegally given children sex-change drugs, hormones, or surgeries.

So once again democrats have taken it upon themselves to make things that are illegal legitimate, like illegal immigration. It is a repetitive behavior of not liking a law and simply ignoring the law whether the law is against prostitution or gender reassignment for children or illegal immigration, etc.

Does this mean that New York will no longer have an issue with Trump paying the sex worker Stormy Daniels all that money to keep quiet about her sex acts?

I'm guessing not. Again, picking and choosing laws you hate and like, all based on political whims is what the democrat party is all about. Sure, you will go to jail for not paying taxes and lying on gun registration forms EXCEPT..............if your last name is Biden.
Thats not much money. It wont go far.

Prostitution should be legalized and state regulated.

Massages are legal, but dont move that last inch to the genitals! Oh my!

So stupid.

I do care, in fact, more than YOU do. Unlike you, the idea is to get women OUT of that sick trade.

Women have been in that trade since bible times.. Read about Judah and Tamar.

Who said I cared? I have not once opposed legal prostitution. What I have said is that is prostitution is legalized, legal prostitution will exist right along side of illegal prostitution. Thinking legalization of prostitution will solve any issues with sex work is ultimately foolish.

Well, it will solve a lot of problems. Why would anyone go to an illegal brothel when there is a perfectly legal one?

Women have been in that trade since bible times.. Read about Judah and Tamar.

Well, it will solve a lot of problems. Why would anyone go to an illegal brothel when there is a perfectly legal one?
Oh my. Dozens of reasons. Cheaper without paying the tax. Don't want to wear a condom. Don't want an inspection. Spontaneity. On and on.

Why does someone continue to buy pot from old reliable street dealer than pay the prices of legal pot shops. Customers that don't want to pay for someone else's overhead.

You're spouting more idiocy, Tommy. Happily married for 47 years with two very level headed, successful children. Care to run your ignorant mouth some more? You've already exhibited your lack of thought in your previous posts, you might as well carry on.
You can be anyone you want on the net.

Oh my. Dozens of reasons. Cheaper without paying the tax. Don't want to wear a condom. Don't want an inspection. Spontaneity. On and on.

Why does someone continue to buy pot from old reliable street dealer than pay the prices of legal pot shops. Customers that don't want to pay for someone else's overhead.
You do realize that illegal pot has it's own "overheads", right... As would illegal prostitution.

But in the later case, the risks would be higher- disease, etc.

You do realize that illegal pot has it's own "overheads", right... As would illegal prostitution.

But in the later case, the risks would be higher- disease, etc.
Some people care about that. If more people cared about disease AIDS would not have spread so fast.

Forum List

Back