Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas: I’ll See You in Court Mr President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Abbott had barriers put up along the Rio Grande to slow the flood of illegals coming in. But Democrats don’t want to see their prosperous child trafficking business impacted, so Joe is threatening to sue to remove the barriers.

Who said Democrats want open borders?

Abbott had barriers put up along the Rio Grande to slow the flood of illegals coming in. But Democrats don’t want to see their prosperous child trafficking business impacted, so Joe is threatening to sue to remove the barriers.

Cute, but not cigar. I seriously doubt the President's opposition to the floating barriers has anything to do with somebody making money off of child trafficking, and cheapens the issue.

It certainly does nothing to quell the "Democrat Party Open Borders" label. While not a big fan of Abbott on many issues, I have no doubt an open international border running the length of his state having serious economic, sociological, health and welfare detrimental effects to his state and indeed the country.
I wish Governor Abbott good luck, and hope he can locate Democrat Lawyers to represent his state, to achieve success, as winning this legal political fight will require competence, not seen or demonstrated lately by Republican lawyers at large and in his state.

Cute, but not cigar. I seriously doubt the President's opposition to the floating barriers has anything to do with somebody making money off of child trafficking, and cheapens the issue.

It certainly does nothing to quell the "Democrat Party Open Borders" label. While not a big fan of Abbott on many issues, I have no doubt an open international border running the length of his state having serious economic, sociological, health and welfare detrimental effects to his state and indeed the country.
I wish Governor Abbott good luck, and hope he can locate Democrat Lawyers to represent his state, to achieve success, as winning this legal political fight will require competence, not seen or demonstrated lately by Republican lawyers at large and in his state.
It has everything to do with child trafficking. As well as female trafficking.

About a thousand immigrants drown trying to cross rivers getting into the US

The Rio Grande River is deceptively calm. It's not.

I would think putting a barrier there would discourage such risky behavior.

This should be used by Abbot, but I know how things work when the Federal government sues. They always get their way.

Democrats want open borders. This proves it. Blacks, legal Hispanics and our poor are realizing the Democrat party is big on talk and little on action. That's why Democrats are trying to create a new, compliant and, of course, obedient new voting block, kinda like they did with our mal educated, dipshit youth.

ABC Good Morning America reported just now on this issue. The reporter referred to Abbott’s actions as “in defiance“ of dumb Joe.

I am not the subject. Get back on topic or get off the thread. This isn't the Flame Zone. It is Zone 2 Politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
In before the dems find them a "friendly" federal district court judge and TX has it's balls removed.
Border control is a Federal Issue. If you wish to change the situation, have you representatives enact new legislation.

Also Congress has the power to protect navigation on rivers, and through that the Executive.

Border control is a Federal Issue. If you wish to change the situation, have you representatives enact new legislation.

Also Congress has the power to protect navigation on rivers, and through that the Executive.
Why don't they enforce it then? (This oughta be great!)

Pedo Joe is a POS who hates America.

No wonder the Dimwinger party loves him.

Why don't they enforce it then? (This oughta be great!)
They are. Current law permits claims of refugee status to be adjudicated. If you don't like it (which I don't) change the law.

Federal law and Bill of Rights does not permit machine gunning illegal aliens crossing the border.

Forum List

Back