New York Finally Cracking Down On Rampant Crime

Hey, that's a mod/admin sock. Post count never changes.
Ya think? What does my post count say for this post?

Screenshot 2023-08-24 7.27.02 AM.png

Can you possible look more stupid? 35 > 34.

Most people outgrew the "I know you are but what am I?" by around 5th grade, but thanks for supplying more confirmation on your lack of ability to formulate original thoughts.
I see you turned on your post counter, sock.

I see you turned on your post counter, sock.
The hilarious thing with conspiracy theory types is how they double down when caught being completely foolish, and how oblivious they how to how it makes them look.

You've now explained away the failure of your post count gibberish with a new theory that I'm somehow turning a post counter on and off. You just keep piling up the fantastic explanations to explain away your failures, it sure seems habitual. Have you been breathing in too many chemtrails?

The hilarious thing with conspiracy theory types is how they double down when caught being completely foolish, and how oblivious they how to how it makes them look.

You've now explained away the failure of your post count gibberish with a new theory that I'm somehow turning a post counter on and off. You just keep piling up the fantastic explanations to explain away your failures, it sure seems habitual. Have you been breathing in too many chemtrails?
You had about 8 posts in this thread and your post counter stayed at 32 for 2 days. :rolleyes-41:

Funny how it didn't increase until I mentioned it in the public chat. AKA made you aware of it, sock.

You had about 8 posts in this thread and your post counter stayed at 32 for 2 days. :rolleyes-41:

Funny how it didn't increase until I mentioned it in the public chat. AKA made you aware of it, sock.
Not only have you convinced me, but they have convinced me as well. They seem pretty knowledgeable of this site, even though they are a rookie. Seems like the site's rules call for a ban on using more than one username.

Not only have you convinced me, but they have convinced me as well. They seem pretty knowledgeable of this site, even though they are a rookie. Seems like the site's rules call for a ban on using more than one username.
It's a mod or admin, that's unlikely.

I know who it isn't. :abgg2q.jpg:

That's part of figuring out who it is. :04:

My 1st guess would be FCT. He was good for doing that in the past.

Read the thread.

AveMarica destroyed the silly premise for the win.

:)

That doesn't tell me you understand the point of the thread at all. And it doesn't explain about this supposed throttling you spoke of.

So I'll ask a 2nd time. What point has been throttled then? How is it being throttled?

It is both instructive and sad watching Duke in the grips of mental illness, obsessed with a post count he misread and spinning up conspiracy theories to make sense of the world.

That doesn't tell me you understand the point of the thread at all.
I give no shits bra.
And it doesn't explain about this supposed throttling you spoke of.
The thread is right here - we’re posting in it.

Read it or don’t; no shits do I give.
So I'll ask a 2nd time.
Ooo - how romantic! :)
What point has been throttled then? How is it being throttled?
The thread should be read. :)

Particularly Ave’s posts.

It is both instructive and sad watching Duke in the grips of mental illness, obsessed with a post count he misread and spinning up conspiracy theories to make sense of the world.
And he blames the demonic left to boot. :eek:

Shootings? Murders? Rapes? Assaults? Theft? No, they are cracking down on restaurants handing out unsolicited plasticware and ketchup packets. Well, I guess you have to start cracking down on crime somewhere.

And don't forget plastic grocery bags! Meanwhile another man in shot in the subway...

Forum List

Back