New York Finally Cracking Down On Rampant Crime

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is a civil policy decision and has nothing to do with police officials dealing with street crime, or do you have evidence that they will be reducing police staff to inspect delivery driver bags for ketchup packets?

This is a civil policy decision and has nothing to do with police officials dealing with street crime, or do you have evidence that they will be reducing police staff to inspect delivery driver bags for ketchup packets?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, they aren't dealing with real crime. That's the point. Instead, they come up with nonsense like this.

Yet you are the one who brought up a civil penalty issue as a counterweight as if it were some zero sum game of city resources, and apparently don't like being called out on how ridiculous you sound.
It wasn't me, yet city resources are city resources, you fucking idiot. Of which they are finite from year to year.

Who is ridiculous is you. I got some moar fer ya, c'mon back now, y'hear?

Yet you are the one who brought up a civil penalty issue as a counterweight as if it were some zero sum game of city resources, and apparently don't like being called out on how ridiculous you sound.
You’re being a bit too rational I’m afraid.

(Many) Conservatives are in a 24/7/365 state of triggered outrage over everything.

It wasn't me, yet city resources are city resources, you fucking idiot. Of which they are finite from year to year.

Who is ridiculous is you. I got some moar fer ya, c'mon back now, y'hear?
Finite doesn't mean adding a new civil penalty takes away from police street enforcement, my smooth brained little friend.

….safe and effective

He’s on a private, fenced in acre, no next door neighbors.
I believe you, and think you’re a good poster here. :)

But I don’t think these kind of exceptions are written in.

The zoning is HIGHLY unlikely to allow live chickens; he was probably snitched out by a neighbor.

He should move to the liberal burbs - thay all have chickens.

Srsly.

I believe you, and think you’re a good poster here. :)

But I don’t think these kind of exceptions are written in.

The zoning is HIGHLY unlikely to allow live chickens; he was probably snitched out by a neighbor.

He should move to the liberal burbs - thay all have chickens.

Srsly.
It’s a Bizarre requirement in the County. There’s a limit of 6 chickens per acre, 18 max for residential zoned property.

Oh, he’s also one of the top Bird curators in the world

The GOVT paperwork crowd has to do something right? I am all against waste and abuse.

But a Pareto of NYC problems would put violent street slaughter of humans outside the restaurants near the top.

Blithering idiot Dems passed the same law in my state. Within months everyone saw how stupid it was and now we just ignore it. God Dems are dumb!
Oh SHIT! Just came from the drive through, they gave me condiments, plastic silverware, a straw and napkins without me asking for them...should I call 911?

Finite doesn't mean adding a new civil penalty takes away from police street enforcement, my smooth brained little friend.
wrongkiddo.png

Oh, but it does, cookie.

Forum List

Back