New York City is Back! Yes, the Death Wish City of Charles Bronson

Even after the scamdemic is over (if it ever will be) NYC isn't getting back the tourism that it used to have. Democrats ruin everything.

It's going to be hard to get tourism since many of the places they closed up will be closed up for good. There is only so long a business can survive with no or very little income.

New York City is Back! | Frontpagemag
5 Jan 2921 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

New York is back!
No, I don't mean Rudy Giuliani's revived New York City. I mean the nightmarish New York City of Dinkins, Beame and Lindsay.
I mean the Death Wish and Warriors city.
And now Bill de Blasio's New York City before it's passed on to some even more nightmarishly incompetent and corrupt leftist whose only agenda is identity politics.
New York City is back, baby.
Bat-wielding man injures multiple people in NYC during crazy crime spree -​
New York PostViolence adds to NYC’s 2020 death toll, with 97% jump in shootings and 45% increase in murders — criminal carnage not seen in 14 years -​
New York Daily NewsNYPD: 8 People Shot In 6 Different Shootings Not Even 2 Hours Into 2021 - CBS 2NYPD: Man Shot, Killed on Eve of His 21st Birthday -​
NBC 4NYPD searching for suspect who shot into parked car in Brooklyn - ABC 7​
'Everybody is in shock': New York City Christmas concert ends with police shooting gunman on cathedral steps - USA Today​
Nearly 70 percent of 2020 shootings in NYC are unsolved: NYPD - New York Post​

Comment:
Come one Man!. Why New York should be any different from Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, or San Francisco? Any city run by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists is destined to become a criminal sewer - no exceptions to the rule!
Sadly, Paul Kersey the vigilante is no longer possible. Surveillance camera’s everywhere. Cell phone camera’s everywhere. The population of the city in lockstep with the leftist criminals demanding the police be defunded and the criminals set free. In fact, the population and the Mayor attack the police attempting to arrest criminals.
Kersey could only operate in an environment where the population demands justice. The Liberal cities are demanding anything but.
Without the NYSE, NYC would quickly devolve into a lawless sewer.
Wall Street has been keeping NYC functioning by sticking it with an injection of tax dollars that feeds its welfare economy, other cities have been not so fortunate.
The inner city cancers will not be cured by service economies, they can only be cured by manufacturing of goods and keeping people busy working in factories and construction.

This was easily predictable. Stop and Frisk had amazing results saving many black lives and lives of all people. When word got out in the street that it was reversed, the criminals began carrying guns all over again.

~~~~~~

The broken windows theory worked and reduced crime until Prograessive Marist/DSA Democrats became mayors in Blue Sanctuary Plantation cities. See:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

Even after the scamdemic is over (if it ever will be) NYC isn't getting back the tourism that it used to have. Democrats ruin everything.

It's going to be hard to get tourism since many of the places they closed up will be closed up for good. There is only so long a business can survive with no or very little income.
Yep, and bail reform is a disaster. Violent thugs will be out on the street, and tourists are easy targets.

If China JoeyXi is confirmed as president America will indeed become like Venezuela and it's idol, Communist China for it's lack of Liberty and Freedom.

But the left will never blame him. From Jan 20th on, everything bad that's going to happen to this country will be Trump's fault. Watch and see.

Well, he'll still be POTUS so I'm OK with that

Typical Democrat run city.

Nothing to see here....move along.
You are right it is all due to politics just like with Cain and Abel..

Maybe, DeBlasio will hire Snake Plissken.....

1609881790220.png

Joe Biden has hired Beta O'Rourke to confiscate guns.
This will help the Troglocrat Criminals feel safe while they rob, rape and murder their defenseless victims.
I hope they let BETA O’CUCK run wild and he goes all out with his anti-gun agenda. I hope they go full on gun confiscation and go door to door. That’s what they want, complete gun bans. The frog and boiler plate method has worked very well for the left in several areas. Our best hope to put a stop to it is if they just go for their final goal quickly, so people don’t slowly adjust. It will wake up a lot of people.

And no, I will not be turning in anything.

Joe Biden has hired Beta O'Rourke to confiscate guns.
This will help the Troglocrat Criminals feel safe while they rob, rape and murder their defenseless victims.
I hope they let BETA O’CUCK run wild and he goes all out with his anti-gun agenda. I hope they go full on gun confiscation and go door to door. That’s what they want, complete gun bans. The frog and boiler plate method has worked very well for the left in several areas. Our best hope to put a stop to it is if they just go for their final goal quickly, so people don’t slowly adjust. It will wake up a lot of people.

And no, I will not be turning in anything.

I've got nothing to turn in. Tragically, I lost all my guns in a boating accident several years ago. They're ALL gone! :dunno:

If Joe Biden gets in and Georgia also steals the two senate seats......

ALL of America will look like NewYork or worse.

gas prices and taxes will sky rocket, incomes will plummet.

Welcome to the War Zone.
It is now May 12. Biden got in. Democrats stole two Georgia senate seats. You called the rest.

New York City is Back! | Frontpagemag
5 Jan 2921 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

New York is back!
No, I don't mean Rudy Giuliani's revived New York City. I mean the nightmarish New York City of Dinkins, Beame and Lindsay.
I mean the Death Wish and Warriors city.
And now Bill de Blasio's New York City before it's passed on to some even more nightmarishly incompetent and corrupt leftist whose only agenda is identity politics.
New York City is back, baby.
Bat-wielding man injures multiple people in NYC during crazy crime spree -​
New York PostViolence adds to NYC’s 2020 death toll, with 97% jump in shootings and 45% increase in murders — criminal carnage not seen in 14 years -​
New York Daily NewsNYPD: 8 People Shot In 6 Different Shootings Not Even 2 Hours Into 2021 - CBS 2NYPD: Man Shot, Killed on Eve of His 21st Birthday -​
NBC 4NYPD searching for suspect who shot into parked car in Brooklyn - ABC 7​
'Everybody is in shock': New York City Christmas concert ends with police shooting gunman on cathedral steps - USA Today​
Nearly 70 percent of 2020 shootings in NYC are unsolved: NYPD - New York Post​

Comment:
Come one Man!. Why New York should be any different from Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, or San Francisco? Any city run by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists is destined to become a criminal sewer - no exceptions to the rule!
Sadly, Paul Kersey the vigilante is no longer possible. Surveillance camera’s everywhere. Cell phone camera’s everywhere. The population of the city in lockstep with the leftist criminals demanding the police be defunded and the criminals set free. In fact, the population and the Mayor attack the police attempting to arrest criminals.
Kersey could only operate in an environment where the population demands justice. The Liberal cities are demanding anything but.
Without the NYSE, NYC would quickly devolve into a lawless sewer.
Wall Street has been keeping NYC functioning by sticking it with an injection of tax dollars that feeds its welfare economy, other cities have been not so fortunate.
The inner city cancers will not be cured by service economies, they can only be cured by manufacturing of goods and keeping people busy working in factories and construction.
I'm inclined to go with the Kurt Russell (Snake Plissken), "Escape from New York," theme, for a solution. Of course, all the politicians that have allowed this nonsense to go on and even support it, should be confined in there as well. They're just as depraved as the criminal element.

Forum List

Back