New Years Plans???

I think I'll pass.

Once you've seen 74 New Year's Eves, you've seen 'em all.

Maybe a small bottle of wine, a few games of cards (Hand & Foot) and an early bedtime with the wife.

We locals who live in tourist economies, have learned to stay home on holiday weekends. It's a good call. Too many thousands of people descend on our area.

Tomorrow, though, it is off to see The Wolf of Wall Street, with two friends. Don't know what to expect, the reviews have been so diverse...:lol: A three hour movie...:eek:

My son and I going to see Hercules when it arrives this weekend.

Don't have plans. Both of us will be working. Thanks Obammy.

Man, you have something bad to say about Obama in every post, even if the post is not about him.

Plans for new years? Hang out with my girls, have my limit of 3 bud lights, and sleep in-maybe till 7:00am or so. haha

Always with the negative waves

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ]Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves - YouTube[/ame]

I used to go out on New Years Eve but now I just hang out with my husband and daughter and relax. If it is warm enough, we'll have a fire in the fire pit. Otherwise, just watch a movie and pop some popcorn.

Don't have plans. Both of us will be working. Thanks Obammy.

Man, you have something bad to say about Obama in every post, even if the post is not about him.

Plans for new years? Hang out with my girls, have my limit of 3 bud lights, and sleep in-maybe till 7:00am or so. haha

Truth is truth. Just got home. Mrs. left at 11pm. Missed the whole thing and won't see each other until tomorrow. Been that way since 2010.

I used to go out on New Years Eve but now I just hang out with my husband and daughter and relax. If it is warm enough, we'll have a fire in the fire pit. Otherwise, just watch a movie and pop some popcorn.

I agree New Years started to lose it's luster about 5-6 after colleges, but I still enjoy some family get aways. The waterpark was a blast and the NYE party was a ton of fun, my kids really enjoyed it.

I am planning on a cruise next year. No better way to ring in the new year than on the water!

Forum List

Back