Don't drink & drive tomorrow night peeps!

• Banned
Well, is early Wednesday morning okay?

I would say yes, if you were driving a Flintstone mobile but believe it or not I had a DUI class with a guy that got his ON A LAWNMOWER.

Besides, if you d&d ShootSpeeders will personally hunt you down and pee on your tire. After he posts about you being the worst filth on the earth of course.

I would say yes, if you were driving a Flintstone mobile but believe it or not I had a DUI class with a guy that got his ON A LAWNMOWER.

Besides, if you d&d ShootSpeeders will personally hunt you down and pee on your tire. After he posts about you being the worst filth on the earth of course.
I taught traffic school once, briefly. Y'all are some characters in those classes.

• Banned

I taught traffic school once, briefly. Y'all are some characters in those classes.

True story:

As a teen, not unlike now, I was a dick. As such I thought it was funny to speed on purpose when the weather was bad. Grandma always paid someone to make the tickets dissappear, not that it mattered as I never had to pay myself.

Anyhow I just thought making police walk out in the rain was funny.

Oddly enough now they think putting me in jail is funny.

I think I lost....

Forum List

Back