New Trump court case over pyramid scheme

How is it a “pyramid scheme”? Do you even know what that is? Bad investments in companies or certain failed products are not “pyramid schemes”.

If this telecommunications company was doing a Ponzi scheme it would had been busted.
Ive sat through their wretched presentation. Its a pyramid scheme aimed at morons.
A pyramid scheme relies on the sucker signing up other suckers to keep the cash rolling in.

Its a pyramid scheme ,

Hmm….does anyone happen to have a video of these endorsements? I’m just curious if trump had an active part in the “con”, or if ACN simply paid trumps shows advertisement money to run spots in his shows?

I never watched the apprentice so, I’ve never seen these.
Advertisers don't pay shows to advertise. Advertisers pay the station.

It means they are desperate or stupid for buying into a pyramid scheme.
as we already established Amway is not a pyramid scheme. It's a legit business opporunity....I agree, I wouldn't get in it, and people are certainly stupid for getting involved if they weren't willing to do the work.

Advertisers don't pay shows to advertise. Advertisers pay the station.

Yes, but they pay the station on behalf of the show, and the show will run the ads.

I’m not saying trump didn’t personally endorse them, I never saw the show…I was wondering if anyone had any clips of the sponsorships.

Donald Trump is set to face another civil trial for allegedly duping investors into putting money into a failed video phone.

The trial relates to the activities of ACN Inc, a multilevel marketing firm, and is scheduled to start on 29 January, though the case might be pushed to a later date, reported Newsweek.

Its difficult to feel any sympathy for the plaintifs. They invested their money on the word of Trump, a man not known for his integrity.

No doubt more details will emerge when they get to court.
No surprise there. With Trump getting further and further ahead in the polls, including all swing states, it's time to charge Trump with more crimes. What's funny is that the left can't even comprehend that they more they attack Trump, the better Trump does. At some point you would think they would learn but, no, they are far too stupid.

Forum List

Back