New Trump Ad Slams Biden: 'Surrender In Chief'

have you been ignoring everything since this started??

cause everything I said is true and backed up several times by links,,

maybe you got a link that shows they dont already have those weapons or that joe didnt leave people behind when he first pulled out the military??
Okay, it wasn't graceful, but out is out. Sometimes you just have to cut bait and go. The British have done a lot, a LOT of historic evacuations: Gallipoli, Greece twice, Dunkirk ----- and out is better, if it's a losing situation.

Okay, it wasn't graceful, but out is out. Sometimes you just have to cut bait and go. The British have done a lot, a LOT of historic evacuations: Gallipoli, Greece twice, Dunkirk ----- and out is better, if it's a losing situation.
even if it causes more american deaths than 911 that got us there??

Right on target with this ad.
Donald Trump, fundraising for years off of withdrawing from Afghanistan until appealing to the GOP's suddenly remembered neoconservatism becomes more profitable to him.

Oh, you can tell the future? Why aren't you rich on the stock market?

[Sigh] Wild speculation is not the same as things that have happened. I think people used to know this --- they called it "news." Now any strange idea anyone can come up with is suddenly supposed to be a fact.

[Sigh] Wild speculation is not the same as things that have happened. I think people used to know this --- they called it "news." Now any strange idea anyone can come up with is suddenly supposed to be a fact.

Sure don't need a fortune teller with Bidumb, just waiting for his next big time screw up.

I asked a question not make a prediction you stupid fuck,,

now why are you ignoring the thousands of americans biden is leaving behind??
not to mention the weapons that can be used against us??

Taliban Afghanistan IS a problem. It is a haven for terrorists-----SOMETHING should
be done just as SOMETHING should have been done with Iraq-----in neither cases were
the plans and action GOOD

NO ONE was ever planning on or even talking about getting the Afghan Army weapons out. We will leave zero hi tech weapons behind. Anything that matters and can't be taken out will be destroyed
Interesting that you think "assault" weapons and the like "don't matter"...... except of course if they're in the hands of law abiding Americans hands

LOL!!!!! donny made a deal with the taliban ... released 5000 of them from prison just to be able to talk. then 5 days b4 leaving office he had the founder of the taliban released & now he's gonna be the afghan leader because the afghan prez got the cash to desert his own country.

it was already set up b4 biden took over.
So Biden could change it?

flash forward to Aug. 2021 joe biden leaves thousands of americans in hostile territory,,,

hopefully joe isnt responsible for more american deaths than 911 that started this whole fiasco,,,

OH almost forgot all the weapons joe left behind for the enemy,,

now the taliban is one of the best armed terrorist groups on the planet,,,

THANKS JOE,, they couldnt do it without you
FB_IMG_1629651776270.jpg

candycorn
Yes and if Trump were still CIC our people and equipment would already be out.
Bidumb screwed the pooch as he was in charge of the withdrawal.

You should be addressing your crap at him instead of Trump. You voted for a real winner there cornholio. LOL

Forum List

Back