New Trump Ad Slams Biden: 'Surrender In Chief'

No surprise here since dotards are going out of fashion.
Washington Examiner

Most voters don't want Biden or Trump to run in 2024, poll finds​

The majority of registered voters do not want the next presidential election to be a rematch of the 2020 contest, according to a new poll conducted by Echelon Insights/Washington Examiner.

Only about a third of registered voters would like either President Joe Biden or former President Donald Trump to run again in 2024, according to the poll of 1,016 registered voters. On Trump, 59% said no to a third campaign, while 33% said yes, and 8% were unsure. For Biden, 51% said no to a reelection bid, while 34% said yes, and 15% were unsure.

Biden has been battered in recent days over a chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan and, already the oldest president to serve, would turn 82 shortly after Election Day. In the survey, 52% strongly or somewhat approved of the way he was performing as president, while 46% strongly or somewhat disapproved, though he was underwater on both immigration and foreign policy and at just 50% on the economy.

LOL!!!!! donny made a deal with the taliban ... released 5000 of them from prison just to be able to talk. then 5 days b4 leaving office he had the founder of the taliban released & now he's gonna be the afghan leader because the afghan prez got the cash to desert his own country.

it was already set up b4 biden took over.

No surprise here since dotards are going out of fashion.
Washington Examiner

Most voters don't want Biden or Trump to run in 2024, poll finds​

The majority of registered voters do not want the next presidential election to be a rematch of the 2020 contest, according to a new poll conducted by Echelon Insights/Washington Examiner.

Only about a third of registered voters would like either President Joe Biden or former President Donald Trump to run again in 2024, according to the poll of 1,016 registered voters. On Trump, 59% said no to a third campaign, while 33% said yes, and 8% were unsure. For Biden, 51% said no to a reelection bid, while 34% said yes, and 15% were unsure.

Biden has been battered in recent days over a chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan and, already the oldest president to serve, would turn 82 shortly after Election Day. In the survey, 52% strongly or somewhat approved of the way he was performing as president, while 46% strongly or somewhat disapproved, though he was underwater on both immigration and foreign policy and at just 50% on the economy.

Wait they just voted for Biden in record numbers, Trump record numbers for the GOP, and they don't want either of them? Are they looking for a Bush/Clinton matchup?

I'm not sure Trump would win in 2024, his America First policies should play a key role though. Biden has taken or kept some of them, the Open Borders, and now this Afghanistan insanity is going to hurt him tremendously. Worse, it is going to hurt America and global democracy.

Wait they just voted for Biden in record numbers, Trump record numbers for the GOP, and they don't want either of them? Are they looking for a Bush/Clinton matchup?

I'm not sure Trump would win in 2024, his America First policies should play a key role though. Biden has taken or kept some of them, the Open Borders, and now this Afghanistan insanity is going to hurt him tremendously. Worse, it is going to hurt America and global democracy.
They voted for Biden to get rid of Trump, just like they voted for Trump to keep Hillary out...See the pattern?

There has not been any open borders in the last one hundred years, I have no idea where you get that idea from, oh yeah the ignorant Republicans in the USA.

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Key decisions by two administrations determined to end America's longest war

By Eugene Kiely and Robert Farley
Posted on August 17, 2021

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Jan. 15 — “Today, U.S. force levels in Afghanistan have reached 2,500,” Miller, the acting defense secretary, says in a statement. “[T]his drawdown brings U.S. forces in the country to their lowest levels since 2001.”

Afghanistan’s First Vice President Amrullah Saleh tells the BBC that the Trump administration made too many concessions to the Taliban. “I am telling [the United States] as a friend and as an ally that trusting the Taliban without putting in a verification mechanism is going to be a fatal mistake,” Saleh says, adding that Afghanistan leaders warned the U.S. that “violence will spike” as the 5,000 Taliban prisoners were released. “Violence has spiked,” he added.

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan - FactCheck.org

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Key decisions by two administrations determined to end America's longest war

By Eugene Kiely and Robert Farley
Posted on August 17, 2021

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Jan. 15 — “Today, U.S. force levels in Afghanistan have reached 2,500,” Miller, the acting defense secretary, says in a statement. “[T]his drawdown brings U.S. forces in the country to their lowest levels since 2001.”

Afghanistan’s First Vice President Amrullah Saleh tells the BBC that the Trump administration made too many concessions to the Taliban. “I am telling [the United States] as a friend and as an ally that trusting the Taliban without putting in a verification mechanism is going to be a fatal mistake,” Saleh says, adding that Afghanistan leaders warned the U.S. that “violence will spike” as the 5,000 Taliban prisoners were released. “Violence has spiked,” he added.

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan - FactCheck.org
flash forward to Aug. 2021 joe biden leaves thousands of americans in hostile territory,,,

hopefully joe isnt responsible for more american deaths than 911 that started this whole fiasco,,,

OH almost forgot all the weapons joe left behind for the enemy,,

now the taliban is one of the best armed terrorist groups on the planet,,,

THANKS JOE,, they couldnt do it without you

flash forward to Aug. 2021 joe biden leaves thousands of americans in hostile territory,,,

hopefully joe isnt responsible for more american deaths than 911 that started this whole fiasco,,,

OH almost forgot all the weapons joe left behind for the enemy,,

now the taliban is one of the best armed terrorist groups on the planet,,,

THANKS JOE,, they couldnt do it without you
NO ONE was ever planning on or even talking about getting the Afghan Army weapons out. We will leave zero hi tech weapons behind. Anything that matters and can't be taken out will be destroyed

I should feel like an idiot because you make baseless claims?
have you been ignoring everything since this started??

cause everything I said is true and backed up several times by links,,

maybe you got a link that shows they dont already have those weapons or that joe didnt leave people behind when he first pulled out the military??

1016 DOES NOT seem to me to be a reasonable sample of USA voters
No. . . .

I think Trump has misfired with this. Getting our troops out of Afghanistan is very popular, and these are not Americans still trying to hitch a free ride to this country as illegal aliens.

The Taliban won, and IMO all the Afghans deserve each other. Personally, I'm sick of all the ads about the legless, armless American ex-soldiers. Let the Afghans blow each other up instead of us; they love doing that.

Forum List

Back