New Tesla cars a disaster!

Oh my, so a complete startup company is supposed to be perfect on the first run? I have helped build and participated in the startup of two manufacturing plants. Always there are glitches.

And what you are saying is that every other manufacture has over capacity. You really think that if Ford were hit with a half million orders for one particular model, that the could deliver that model right away? You are getting senile, old man.

Oh my, so a complete startup company is supposed to be perfect on the first run? I have helped build and participated in the startup of two manufacturing plants. Always there are glitches.

And what you are saying is that every other manufacture has over capacity. You really think that if Ford were hit with a half million orders for one particular model, that the could deliver that model right away? You are getting senile, old man.

Tesla is YEARS away from being the startup it once was. Since 2015 tesla has received over 4.9 billion taxpayer dollars. That doesn't include the billions granted before that!

Tesla is YEARS away from being the startup it once was. Since 2015 tesla has received over 4.9 billion taxpayer dollars. That doesn't include the billions granted before that!

Didnt know that.....what a disgrace. Company is a joke.....caters to an incredibly thin segment of the market. Numberswise.....irrelevent.:highfive:

And who ever heard of a car company that only rolled 14% of its vehicles off the assembly line with no defects.:ack-1:. Only nutters would define that as a quality automaker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back