New TEA Partier Here

Welcome. Try not to link from drudge too much.

Drudge Report is a good source for information, is it not liked here? Do you have something better?

Libs get their news from the Colbert Report and the Daily Show

only in rightwingnutworld, honey. but they probably are more reliable than anything on fake news.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention Randi Rhodes

Drudge Report is a good source for information, is it not liked here? Do you have something better?

only in rightwingnutworld, honey. but they probably are more reliable than anything on fake news.

really? that would be interesting. no doubt you can tell me where I get my news, hon. :)

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.
What does being a tea party patriot have to do with Mitt Romney, and why would you want him to run again has he decided to defend our liberties yet?

Welcome to this Wretched Hive of Vile and Stupidity.

Please just realize that some of us on the Conservative end of the spectrum don't consider either Mr Romney or the Tea Party to be even mildly Conservative in nature.

Welcome and good luck here.

I've heard the arguments about Romney not being conservative but I haven't heard anyone saying the TEA Party isn't conservative.
The tea party was not formed as a conservative party. Though some conservatives attempted to co-opt it so.

really? that would be interesting. no doubt you can tell me where I get my news, hon. :)

Oh you're a NYTimes reader

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.
Are you a follower of the original Tea Party or one of the newer types who usurped the TP? Your support of Mitt kinda answers that question though.

Oh..how clever!..framing the question so no matter what the answer is it will "support" your (obvious) bias.

"Do you still beat your wife"?
Dude, your inability to comprehend what you read is not MY problem. He could have answered "I'm a long time original member of the Tea Party.", and that would have been sufficient.

I was correct in my comment....dude.

NPR
BBC
NY Times (should I be embarrassed about that? the right loved the times when they did baby bush's bidding in the run-up to the Iraq war).
Jerusalem Post

I could go on.

oh... to save you the trouble... never fake news. I don't believe in being intentionally misinformed.

NPR
BBC
NY Times (should I be embarrassed about that? the right loved the times when they did baby bush's bidding in the run-up to the Iraq war).
Jerusalem Post

I could go on.

oh... to save you the trouble... never fake news. I don't believe in being intentionally misinformed.

You don't believe in being intentionally misinformed yet you read the Times who have admitted that they are liberally biased? Hmmmm....

NPR
BBC
Jerusalem Post

I could go on.

You don't believe in being intentionally misinformed yet you read the Times who have admitted that they are liberally biased? Hmmmm....

when did I say the times is liberally biased?

I said they did baby bush's bidding. or have you forgotten judy miller's propaganda with the false intel about WMD's in Iraq.

I do like how you ignore the other things I read. the times is only one. and intelligent people generally recognize it to be the paper of record.

oh right.

NPR
BBC
Jerusalem Post

I could go on.

when did I say the times is liberally biased?

I said they did baby bush's bidding. or have you forgotten judy miller's propaganda with the false intel about WMD's in Iraq.

I do like how you ignore the other things I read. the times is only one. and intelligent people generally recognize it to be the paper of record.

oh right.
You didn't say the Times was liberally biased, Jillian...the Times themselves admitted that they were.

It's sad, Jillian that at one point The New York Times WAS the paper of record but that's a time that has passed. The Times traded it's reputation for journalism to support the liberal agenda of the people who ran it.
As for the "other" things you read? Do you really not know that NPR also has a liberal slant?

Forum List

Back