New Study: You are "racist" unless you have inter racial sex

When will the punishment start? No. Will no longer mean no. It will be hate speech.

Send Halle Berry over, and I'll prove I'm not a bigot.
Yuck.
A New Feminist Study Concludes: You’re Racist if You Don’t Have Interacial Sex | Cultural Marxism

Great well proud racist here! My wife is a proud racist as well! My kids and parents and grandparents as well!

Can you post the actual study? Or are you afraid to?
Can you GOOGLE the study or click the link and READ the study or are you to incompetent?

Now we are going have to have mandatory interracial sex parties. THe government will give tax credits for interracial couples in order to encourage 'positive' trends in society. When did government start telling us what is positive and what is negative. Ow well...thank God it is here to decide that for me because I can't decide what that is on my own. It can shape society any way it wants. What about some reciprocity? Shouldn't we THE PEOPLE be able to shape government in any way we want?

A New Feminist Study Concludes: You’re Racist if You Don’t Have Interacial Sex | Cultural Marxism

Great well proud racist here! My wife is a proud racist as well! My kids and parents and grandparents as well!

This isn't surprising considering that some liberals claimed a few years ago that children who refuse to eat certain foods are racist. Don't like tacos? You must hate Hispanics. Didn't like the taste of that sushi? Well, you've obviously got a problem with Asian people. On the other hand, if you are a coach and offer some refreshing watermelon to your team after practice, you are racist.

Hard to keep up, isn't it?

It' also racist, according to the whacko patrol, to serve ethnic foods and make the slightest change to the recipes. If you are not Hispanic, you cannot make authentic enchiladas and should not try. You are insulting everyone when you try to make foods from other countries. You can't even wear a sombrero or you are racist. Some college kids found themselves in hot water for planning a fiesta, complete with hats and tacos. How fucking racist was that? Liberals are incapable of seeing that as honoring a fun tradition. Must be an insult since it was white people.

So, don't wear any Mexican attire, but go ahead and sleep with some Hispanics to prove you are a reasonable person.

Face it, the militant liberals have declared all whites guilty of racism and will point to virtually anything you do, or don't do, as proof of their claims.

Last edited:
Now we are going have to have mandatory interracial sex parties. THe government will give tax credits for interracial couples in order to encourage 'positive' trends in society. When did government start telling us what is positive and what is negative. Ow well...thank God it is here to decide that for me because I can't decide what that is on my own. It can shape society any way it wants. What about some reciprocity? Shouldn't we THE PEOPLE be able to shape government in any way we want?
Hold Back This Day

Read that book.

I honestly don't find black women attractive. I hope that offends some "liberal".
That shouldnt offend anyone at all. If you dont find them attractive, then you dont. Not racist, preference.
I however love the beauty of the light skinned black skin tone. you give me a slender (oops, Im a weightest) lite skin black girl with long straight hair and Im in love. or lust, lets go with lust.

The constitution is what was supposed to shape our government but they've been ignoring it for decades. We vote to shape our government, but it's acceptable for them to lie to get our votes and we don't hold them to promises.

what are all the old white farts here worried about ?

like a black woman would want you for sex in the first place. :lmao:

SO, IF YOU DON'T HAVE GAY SEX YOU'RE HOMOPHOBE.

Do you mean that if a straight man doesn't vigorously enjoy or ever had any desire to participate in gay sex he is homophobe? I can just imagine the PC police making sure straight men are getting ass fucked and asking him "Do you like it?" and he replies "Yes" just so he won't be considered a bigot.

Yuck.

Can you GOOGLE the study or click the link and READ the study or are you to incompetent?

I realize the photos got you too excited to realize that there is no link to the actual study in the alarmist article you posted, but the study itself:

Is sexual racism really racism? Distinguishing attitudes toward sexual racism and generic racism among gay and bisexual men. - PubMed - NCBI

is about gay and bisexual men.

Which are you?

what are all the old white farts here worried about ?

like a black woman would want you for sex in the first place. :lmao:
31 is old? No wonder you are such an idiot still so young with no life experience.
Yuck.

I realize the photos got you too excited to realize that there is no link to the actual study in the alarmist article you posted, but the study itself:

Is sexual racism really racism? Distinguishing attitudes toward sexual racism and generic racism among gay and bisexual men. - PubMed - NCBI

is about gay and bisexual men.

Which are you?

So now RACIAL preference can only affect faggots? Amazing. Keep digging.

So now RACIAL preference can only affect faggots?

So you not only did not present the actual study (which does not mean what you think it means), but you're incapable of reading the abstract when someone else finds it for you.

No wonder you have no clue what's going on in the world outside your over-excited imagination.

New Topics

Forum List

Back