What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Rights groups to have huge rally in April

Rouge Rover

Reaction score
What do you hope to see accomplished at that gathering?

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
At the rally? Getting the word out..even if ONE mind is set free from the cultural marxist anti white filth its a success. Its a 2 day event but I am not a member of any of the groups so I will merely attend the rally and have some fellowship with other white brothers and sisters and families. Be a great time.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the article: SPLC calls them white supremacists......etc.
SPLC has nothing to do with the South nor has anything to do with Poverty. It is a jew watch group collecting information about everybody who doesn't yield to their agenda for later use of their huge database when they finish the construction of a totalitarian regime.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At the rally? Getting the word out..even if ONE mind is set free from the cultural marxist anti white filth its a success. Its a 2 day event but I am not a member of any of the groups so I will merely attend the rally and have some fellowship with other white brothers and sisters and families. Be a great time.

In other words, you'll be 'catcher'

reconmark

Gold Member
Reaction score
mp-kkk018.jpg

Clearly the cream of the crop....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days