New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

I'm talking about opening statements, where theories of the case are introduced. Lines of questioning are about proving what sas said in opening staements.

I am going to try to explain this to you very gently. There is no jury. I know this is a bitter pill to swallow but in THIS case, under discussion, there is no jury. It's the judge and only the judge.
If you want to discuss what evidence and theories are presented to the jury, come back next month when pre trial motions are over.

They were trespassers into a gated community. They were screaming threats. They were activists. Not a single one should have left alive but they were lucky.
Somebody opened the gate, and held it open to let the protesters in. That gave them legal access to the streets, which is where they were, not on the McCloskys private property.

The fact you think he is heroic tells me all I need to know....

I bet you think these 2 were heroic too??

View attachment 549137

But I am use to insecure fragile minded conservatives defending un-heroic things as heroic
You think they are criminals for defending their own property with weapons?
:laugh:
You need to leave Texas immediately. This is not the place for you.

Yet you would be wrong. There are age distinctions made for what weapons you're allowed to possess and where you are allowed to be.
Check out data on convicted felons prohibited from having guns and their right to self defense with guns. In this case he isn't even a felon.

That's because you're ignorant.

You cannot provide any shred of evidence whatsoever that Kyle was not under adult supervision.

The video evidence proves that he was.

If you can't even give the name of the medic, then no such supervisory relationship existed.

They were not trespassers moron......
The first guy he shot was a trespasser.

After that, it was a mob of people against one kid, and he defended his life.

And heaven forbid if one of them was a 17 yr old coming across state lines with a semi-auto rifle and walking thru their neighborhood.....
What would their intent be? Certainly not protecting property. I think their intent would be clearly distinguishable.
Guarantee you that your weak-minded ass wouldn't be calling that kid a hero...
If some kid came to my neighborhood with a weapon? If some kid with a weapon was standing guard outside a business in my town while a bunch of rioters were trying to burn down said business, I would have no problem with it. I may grab a rifle and help him.

Check out data on convicted felons prohibited from having guns and their right to self defense with guns. In this case he isn't even a felon.
You confuse the right to self defense as a defense to murder, vs the right to possess a weapon, as a separate crime. A felon who defends himself with a weapon he's not permitted to have, can be found not guilty by reason of self defense, but still guilty of weapons possession.

Similarly the possession of a prohibited weapon could convince the jury that it wasn't self defense, but a premeditated act.
'

If you can't even give the name of the medic, then no such supervisory relationship existed.
Your logic fails. It is squarely based on a logical fallacy known as an argument from ignorance (argumentum ad ignorantiam).

You're an idiot who lacks the ability to think logically.

You're a typical SADFI (stupidassdumbfuckingidiot).

Show me the law that prohibits carrying a firearm across state lines to protect property.

Here's what your article really states:

Wisconsin law prohibits anyone under age 18 from being armed [false statement], but Rittenhouse’s attorneys argued that state laws only forbid minors to carry short-barreled rifles and shotguns [this is correct]. The other prohibitions pertaining to children fall under hunting laws, which say children under age 12 can’t hunt with guns [also correct], Rittenhouse’s attorneys said at a hearing Tuesday.

So, your title is complete dumbfuckery and follows your usual douchey posting pattern.

If they are down to disputes over weapons charges, I suspect the prosecutors are not too confident about a conviction.
The prosecutor is hoping to fall back on trying Rittenhouse as an adult who illegally had a gun as a minor (17 year old) which is a misdeamor but they are trying to make it a capital defense---as the shooting of the third violent criminals was certainly justified.

Kinda like when you cheered after a cop killed an unarmed woman on 1/6.
I didn't cheer a cop killing an unarmed woman.....

However.....I have enough situational awareness to know that storming the capitol along with hundreds of others in an attempt to terrorize legislators into not certifying the election could be met with force.....but apparently dic suckers like you only believe that if the people aren't mostly white and Conservative...

I am sure you would NOT HAVE the same energy if the people storming the Capitol, making death threats to hang the VP looked like:

sikhs-around-the-world-are-really-embarrassed-about-that-golden-temple-sword-fight-1402352158.jpg

And they ain't even Muslim....but just not being white is enough...

That's because you're ignorant.

You cannot provide any shred of evidence whatsoever that Kyle was not under adult supervision.

The video evidence proves that he was.
Stop lying. Adult supervision wasn't the only requirement. Being in a course of instruction is also required.

And needless to say, you haven't shown an iota of evidence Rittenhouse was in a course of instruction on how to handle that firearm.

You confuse the right to self defense as a defense to murder, vs the right to possess a weapon, as a separate crime. A felon who defends himself with a weapon he's not permitted to have, can be found not guilty by reason of self defense, but still guilty of weapons possession.

Similarly the possession of a prohibited weapon could convince the jury that it wasn't self defense, but a premeditated act.
'

The Left wants to focus on the gun and any possible violations of the law, in Rittenhouse possessing the gun,

because any reasonable person viewing the video of the mob ATTACKING Rittenhouse, can clearly see that this is a PAINFULLY OBVIOUS case of self defense.

It is only be taking the discussion into the weeds, into technical and precise and bullshit discussions of incomprehensible legalese, that these people have any hope of getting what they want, ie an innocent young man in jail for the rest of his life.

ALL of this, is an attempt to confuse the issue, when IT IS CLEARLY SELF DEFENSE.

He was chased down and attacked by a violent mob, and he defended himself.

Somebody opened the gate, and held it open to let the protesters in. That gave them legal access to the streets, which is where they were, not on the McCloskys private property.
WTF?

So if I go to rob a house with some buddies ... I'm legally allowed to enter a strangers house as long as one of my buddies is holding a door open for me??

Which it looks like the Wisconsin prosecutors are considering, given the VERY exculpatory video evidence.

'
The determination of self defense must come before any thing else. All the rest of it is senseless speculation. Convicted felons have walked after defending themselves with guns, others are charged.

The Left wants to focus on the gun and any possible violations of the law, in Rittenhouse possessing the gun,

because any reasonable person viewing the video of the mob ATTACKING Rittenhouse, can clearly see that this is a PAINFULLY OBVIOUS case of self defense.

It is only be taking the discussion into the weeds, into technical and precise and bullshit discussions of incomprehensible legalese, that these people have any hope of getting what they want, ie an innocent young man in jail for the rest of his life.

ALL of this, is an attempt to confuse the issue, when IT IS CLEARLY SELF DEFENSE.

He was chased down and attacked by a violent mob, and he defended himself.
Showing he was shooting Rosenbaum while himself committing a crime is a key component to the prosecution.

Forum List

Back