New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

Well, how many of us have seen this: View attachment 549130 It was never a joke to them.

1633705451305.png

Rittenhouse has been charged with a number of crimes. Some are minor, such as the age at which an individual might be armed. The defense is obligated to defend against each of these accusations not just the major ones.
Although the defense is allowed to have multiple theories of the case, they can't apply different theories to each charge, when at the same trial.

What does the judge think? Since you aren't the judge and all.
It's up to a jury of his peers. The judge can only remind the jury to consider "ALL" statements and evidence presented to them, and debate them in their totality.

It's up to a jury of his peers. The judge can only remind the jury to consider "ALL" statements and evidence presented to them, and debate them in their totality.
Nope. The judge can actually shut down entire lines of questioning or dismiss theories. It is the judge that admits evidence. So far this case is not looking good for the prosecution.

The defense claim is that Kyle was allowed to carry an AR-15 styled rifle across state lines to protect businesses there from rioters;
Show me the law that prohibits carrying a firearm across state lines to protect property.

Here's what your article really states:

Wisconsin law prohibits anyone under age 18 from being armed [false statement], but Rittenhouse’s attorneys argued that state laws only forbid minors to carry short-barreled rifles and shotguns [this is correct]. The other prohibitions pertaining to children fall under hunting laws, which say children under age 12 can’t hunt with guns [also correct], Rittenhouse’s attorneys said at a hearing Tuesday.

So, your title is complete dumbfuckery and follows your usual douchey posting pattern.

If they are down to disputes over weapons charges, I suspect the prosecutors are not too confident about a conviction.

The prosecutor said the defense strategy SHOULD be.... the defense team actually said nothing of the kind. Rittenhouse has been charged with a number of crimes. Some are minor, such as the age at which an individual might be armed. The defense is obligated to defend against each of these accusations not just the major ones.

The prosecution's case is going very badly. Those who support punishing this heroic young man will grasp anything.
The fact you think he is heroic tells me all I need to know....

I bet you think these 2 were heroic too??

2b939a40-5db8-4141-b375-d0329d8a7578_1920x1080.jpg

But I am use to insecure fragile minded conservatives defending un-heroic things as heroic

The fact you think he is heroic tells me all I need to know....

I bet you think these 2 were heroic too??

View attachment 549137

But I am use to insecure fragile minded conservatives defending un-heroic things as heroic
Absolutely. Although I would have done it differently. I would not have left the house. I would have aimed down on them from a window. That's the difference between meaning business and scaring off some trespassers.

LOL

So your argument is that Rittenhouse was engaged in target practice or a course of instruction as he walked the streets of Kenosha that night while armed with a rifle??

You'd make an even worse attorney for him than his current attorney.

rotfl-gif.288736
Their claim is that there is gray-area in the law where as long as the gun is not technically this type of gun or that type of gun..and if the gun was made on a Tuesday, but no later than Friday.....and if, and if, and if.....

Bottom line is.....the guy will most likely get off because as long as you do shit like this in the name of upholding the conservative status quo...you will always be viewed in the best light.....

Now Kyle may have been secure in knowing he can walk past the cops like this....after shooting 2 people...
EgXrVPsWAAAi_zW.jpg

But a 12 yr old black child with a toy has less than 1.5 seconds before he is shot dead......

Absolutely. Although I would have done it differently. I would not have left the house. I would have aimed down on them from a window. That's the difference between meaning business and scaring off some trespassers.
They were not trespassers moron......

And heaven forbid if one of them was a 17 yr old coming across state lines with a semi-auto rifle and walking thru their neighborhood.....

Guarantee you that your weak-minded ass wouldn't be calling that kid a hero...

They were not trespassers moron......

And heaven forbid if one of them was a 17 yr old coming across state lines with a semi-auto rifle and walking thru their neighborhood.....

Guarantee you that your weak-minded ass wouldn't be calling that kid a hero...
They were trespassers into a gated community. They were screaming threats. They were activists. Not a single one should have left alive but they were lucky.

Their claim is that there is gray-area in the law where as long as the gun is not technically this type of gun or that type of gun..and if the gun was made on a Tuesday, but no later than Friday.....and if, and if, and if.....

Bottom line is.....the guy will most likely get off because as long as you do shit like this in the name of upholding the conservative status quo...you will always be viewed in the best light.....

Now Kyle may have been secure in knowing he can walk past the cops like this....after shooting 2 people...
View attachment 549139

But a 12 yr old black child with a toy has less than 1.5 seconds before he is shot dead......
It was a riot.

Nope. The judge can actually shut down entire lines of questioning or dismiss theories. It is the judge that admits evidence. So far this case is not looking good for the prosecution.
I'm talking about opening statements, where theories of the case are introduced. Lines of questioning are about proving what sas said in opening statements.

The right to self defense is not age defined. The right to assemble is not age defined. The legality of the weapon is secondary to it's use in self defense.
Yet you would be wrong. There are age distinctions made for what weapons you're allowed to possess and where you are allowed to be.

Forum List

Back