New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

^^^ cries a nut from the unhinged right crying the election was stolen by fraud they can't find.

I can understand why you would be desperate to distract from my point. Because it is obviously true and you cannot refute it.

Do you believe that America today, is a White Supremacist society, where whites rule as a group, to enrich themselves though the oppression of poor black and brown people, with discrimination such as supporting the hobby police have of killing black men just for the lulz (as one small limited example"?

Do you take guns to a political protest? That's NOT first amendment right.

He was not going there to protest, he was going there to help people and protect property.

And it is a SECOND amendment right.

Who did Rittenhouse supposedly shoot before Rosenbaum tried to "disarm" him?
You moron, you were talking about guys with a skateboard and a gun. Which of those did Rosenbaum have?

You moron, you were talking about guys with a skateboard and a gun. Which of those did Rosenbaum have?

You said the mob tried to disarm him because he was an active shooter.

That implies that Rosenbaum saw Rittenhouse shoot someone ELSE, before he went to try to "disarm" him.

This is shocking. Does the Defense know about this other person?

Was this other person a rioter too, or just some innocent bystander? Maybe a nun? Was it a nun? A nun walking a baby?

I can understand why you would be desperate to distract from my point. Because it is obviously true and you cannot refute it.

Do you believe that America today, is a White Supremacist society, where whites rule as a group, to enrich themselves though the oppression of poor black and brown people, with discrimination such as supporting the hobby police have of killing black men just for the lulz (as one small limited example"?
:itsok:

You said the mob tried to disarm him because he was an active shooter.

That implies that Rosenbaum saw Rittenhouse shoot someone ELSE, before he went to try to "disarm" him.

This is shocking. Does the Defense know about this other person?

Was this other person a rioter too, or just some innocent bystander? Maybe a nun? Was it a nun? A nun walking a baby?
Dumbfuck, Rosenbaum was not a "mob." You should know that without me having to tell you.

Your ignorance aside, others also had a right to self-defense to disarm an active shooter.

Is that a yes? Cause that is the...supposed conventional wisdom from you people.

IF true, of course "resisting" would be "brave" and, if successful, would be wonderful.

Which is why we see so much politicization of EVERYTHING from you leftards.

Dumbfuck, Rosenbaum was not a "mob." You should know that without me having to tell you.

Your ignorance aside, others also had a right to self-defense to disarm an active shooter.

An "active shooter" who shot one guy that was attacking him?

IF that was their thinking, then that was them making a bad call. And the results of it, are on them.

AND to be clear, I think that was not their intent. I think they were attacking Rittenhouse, not because he was an "active shooter" but because he was an enemy.

And anyhow, they are not on trial. Rittenhouse is. HIS intent is what matters. What HE saw and thought of it.

HE saw a mob of violent lefty thugs, attacking him and tried to run away. But they kept coming. He shot one, and they kept coming. He shot another. And they kept coming.

Is that a yes? Cause that is the...supposed conventional wisdom from you people.

IF true, of course "resisting" would be "brave" and, if successful, would be wonderful.

Which is why we see so much politicization of EVERYTHING from you leftards.
:itsok:

An "active shooter" who shot one guy that was attacking him?

IF that was their thinking, then that was them making a bad call. And the results of it, are on them.

AND to be clear, I think that was not their intent. I think they were attacking Rittenhouse, not because he was an "active shooter" but because he was an enemy.

And anyhow, they are not on trial. Rittenhouse is. HIS intent is what matters. What HE saw and thought of it.

HE saw a mob of violent lefty thugs, attacking him and tried to run away. But they kept coming. He shot one, and they kept coming. He shot another. And they kept coming.
What you think is meaningless. You're deranged. As evidenced by your thinking Rosenbaum chasing him is being attacked by a mob. :cuckoo:

Shooting even one person made him an active shooter. Others had a right to try and prevent him from shooting others.

Your inability to even try to refute my point is noted.

Yep. if one actually listens to the shit that libs say, and consider what it means if the libs actually believe that shit,

then the way that libs regularly violate their professional, ethical and legal responsibilities for often minor political points, makes sense.

In their minds, they are fighting terrible villains, they are soooo brave. While they live their lives completely unafraid, and in complete comfort, they imagine that terrible enemies are, just around the corner, being vanquished by their actions.

If would be hilarious, if you people were not causing so much harm.

BUT, the point is, that none of you can be trusted. YOu all have motive to lie and cheat, all the time.

What you think is meaningless. You're deranged. As evidenced by your thinking Rosenbaum chasing him is being attacked by a mob. :cuckoo:

Shooting even one person made him an active shooter. Others had a right to try and prevent him from shooting others.

SO, when you talk about what YOU think other people were thinking in the past, that is cool,

but if I respond to your points, about it, then what I think is meaningless?

Faun, EVERYONE here, knows that you are an asshole. YOu don't have to prove it, every day. Once or twice a week, to clue in new people, that would be fine. CHILLAX OUT, DUDE.

Your inability to even try to refute my point is noted.

Yep. if one actually listens to the shit that libs say, and consider what it means if the libs actually believe that shit,

then the way that libs regularly violate their professional, ethical and legal responsibilities for often minor political points, makes sense.

In their minds, they are fighting terrible villains, they are soooo brave. While they live their lives completely unafraid, and in complete comfort, they imagine that terrible enemies are, just around the corner, being vanquished by their actions.

If would be hilarious, if you people were not causing so much harm.

BUT, the point is, that none of you can be trusted. YOu all have motive to lie and cheat, all the time.
LOL

It's not an inability. It's pity. I pity you for being such an idiot, you actually think it's the left politicizing everything as though the right doesn't.

LOL

It's not an inability. It's pity. I pity you for being such an idiot, you actually think it's the left politicizing everything as though the right doesn't.

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.

1634401111412.png

Nope. Libtards have been radicalized to the point that what they consider proper behavior, is them putting political considerations ahead of their actual responsibilities.

That does not require communication with others, or a conspiracy.

This is the result of the fantasy world YOU PEOPLE are living in, where America is an Evul w.s. power, and you are the plucky heroes, fighting against forces that in real life were defeated by better people before you were born.

Thus the reality is, no reasonable person can trust ANYTHING that MIGHT have a lib near it, because you people are bat shit crazy and operating on the basis of your madness.
And the whiny, pre emptive excuses keep pouring forth. One day you will come to understand that sometimes you are just crazy and fking ass backwards wrong.

Forum List

Back