New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

Running up behind him, pointing a gun in Rittenhouse's general direction.....almost fatally stupid.
LOLOL

I like how you switched your position from he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse to he was pointing a gun in his general direction. Which, by the way, you haven't even shown that. One of the few images I saw where it was discernable where his gun was aimed -- it was pointing away from Rittenhouse.

Which brings us back to... if Grosskreutz's intention was to kill Rittenhouse, he would have taken a shot at him instead of trying to rush him.

LOLOL

I like how you switched your position from he was pointing a gun at Rittenhouse to he was pointing a gun in his general direction. Which, by the way, you haven't even shown that. One of the few images I saw where it was discernable where his gun was aimed -- it was pointing away from Rittenhouse.

Which brings us back to... if Grosskreutz's intention was to kill Rittenhouse, he would have taken a shot at him instead of trying to rush him.

I didn't want you to keep whining.
I think he definitely pointed his gun at Rittenhouse.
You don't have to agree.

"Attorneys for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is charged with fatally shooting two people during a protest in Wisconsin last year, argued that hunting laws allowed him to carry the assault-style weapon used during the shootings. Wisconsin law prohibits anyone under age 18 from being armed, but Rittenhouse’s attorneys argued that state laws only forbid minors to carry short-barreled rifles and shotguns.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger responded that if the defense wants to tell a jury that Rittenhouse was only hunting, it should do so.
“They can submit evidence that the defendant had a certificate to hunt and he was engaged in legal hunting on the streets of Kenosha that night,” Binger said Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder denied a defense motion to drop the weapons possession charge."

It is quite possible the defense team is just trolling the prosecutors and if so, that is pretty brilliant...this would also give potential jurors a nice laugh to lighten the mood...This also shows that the defense team is pretty confident that Rittenhouse will be found innocent...

The defense claim is that Kyle was allowed to carry an AR-15 styled rifle across state lines to protect businesses there from rioters; because all he was really doing was just hunting....and according to Wisconsin law; this is allowed..although Kyle is not a resident of Wisconsin nor has a hunting license there; however as long as he believed he was hunting, he should be ok...That will help clear him from any weapons possession charge the prosecutors charged him with.
But in the initial coverage I was to understand that widdle Kyle was given the weapon by a local friend...so it wasn't even his personal weapon or that of a local relative. Looks like his lawyers are getting desperate.

You looking forward to looting and burning a black-owned store after the verdict?
No, I believe right thinking folk are looking forward to the prosecution and sentencing of another alt right POS with delusions of living a live version of The Turner Diaries. Makes law enforcement's job that much easier.

They were trespassers into a gated community. They were screaming threats. They were activists. Not a single one should have left alive but they were lucky.
Please show the reading audience the legal statute where home owners in a gated community have the right to brandish fire arms at protesters MARCHING THROUGH THE STREET WHILE NOT CROSSING THEIR PROPERTY LINE. We'll wait.

But in the initial coverage I was to understand that widdle Kyle was given the weapon by a local friend...so it wasn't even his personal weapon or that of a local relative. Looks like his lawyers are getting desperate.
It was Rittenhouse's weapon. He paid a friend to purchase it for him since he couldn't legally purchase it himself.

That friend is also facing some very serious charges.

Pointed at him, started to point it at him, swung it toward him.
Any or all of them are good reasons to shoot the "medic".
They might be but again, we were actually discussing Grosskreutz's intent which appears was not to kill Rittenhouse as evidenced by him not taking a shot when he had the chance; but instead, rushing at him.

They might be but again, we were actually discussing Grosskreutz's intent which appears was not to kill Rittenhouse as evidenced by him not taking a shot when he had the chance; but instead, rushing at him.

I read that he told someone, while in the hospital, that he should have pulled the trigger.
He flinched once and moved toward him again when he got shot.
Any way you look at it, he fucked up.

LOLOL

He was probably high and armed AGAIN...unable to think and move as fast as he wanted as he attempted to pull out his gun (that wasn't supposed to have after already being arrested once for being under the influence and armed.)

Grosskreutz had a thing against cops and remained armed likely looking to victimize cops----

He traveled from another state with a gun to get involved in a protest.

Nope. He traveled there to protect property and to help injured people. Which he did.

Indeed, he was attacked, because he left his group to help someone, and then was not allowed to rejoin his group by the police.

THus, he was forced to be alone on the street, and of course, the cowardly mob, then seeing a lone, young man, who, left's face it, does not look like a tough guy, sensed weakness and attacked.

Forum List

Back