New riot footage from The New Yorker shows murderous intent

Nonsense - I condemn AntiFa and so does every other prog on this board worth a plug nickel.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention.
Wonder when you will condemn the Proud Boys, Boogaloos, Nazis, White Nationalists, QAnon and Klansmen?
This claim is disputed by your own posting history.
When it's politically expedient to do so you disavow Antifa. Not otherwise.

Isn't it interesting how much high quality video we have of this "spontaneous" invasion of the Capitol? Wouldn't a violent insurrection only be filmed by shaky handed cell phones?
Never heard of a Go Pro have you?

Actually Go Pro would be considered Stone Age material compared to some of the new gadgetry.

Nonsense - I condemn AntiFa and so does every other prog on this board worth a plug nickel.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention.
Wonder when you will condemn the Proud Boys, Boogaloos, Nazis, White Nationalists, QAnon and Klansmen?
This claim is disputed by your own posting history.
When it's politically expedient to do so you disavow Antifa. Not otherwise.

In case this link doesn't work ...
Go to advance search, posted by DrLove no dates with key word AntiFa to review everything I've ever said about them.

Just wait. The investigations are just getting warmed up. Looks like the revelers on January 6th had help and advanced logistics. It seems some Republican members of Congress were giving guided tours the two days before the riot. This will not be a good look for anyone involved.
Yeah, it's our first rodeo. New Yorker? FFS!

No, they make extremely high quality and high def cams the size of a pack of gum that you can clip to a shirt pocket. This should give the FBI another 50-100 faces to ID and arrest for felony insurrection.

Hollywood makes men fly convincingly.

12 days of post production can have utterly amazing results.

I loved how New Yorker "reporter" Joseph Goebbels was able to get close ups of villains scouring documents to find wrong doing by our GLORIOUS and honorable rulers.

Do you think he got that in a single shot, or were multiple takes needed?
Denial....not just a river in Egypt.

This was billed far in advance as not just a rally - But a "March for Trump".
Even brain-addled sycophants such as yourself knew where this would end up as Pence was tallying the vote.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it assclown.
Just like the "20,000 people" that you claimed entered the Capitol building this is another one of your
"everyone knew" claims.
Is it possible for you to NOT lie when posting? It doesn't seem like it.
A "march for Trump" does not in anyway suggest or imply a "break into the Capitol building for Trump"
activity except to brain addled losers like yourself.

Jesus! Do I have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of one single post not built around
lies and misinformation?
I know you would miss fixating on me and bringing my name up in third party posts.
Think about how you behave and if you are worth my time.

This was billed far in advance as not just a rally - But a "March for Trump".
Even brain-addled sycophants such as yourself knew where this would end up as Pence was tallying the vote.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it assclown.
Just like the "20,000 people" that you claimed entered the Capitol building this is another one of your
"everyone knew" claims.
Is it possible for you to NOT lie when posting? It doesn't seem like it.
A "march for Trump" does not in anyway suggest or imply a "break into the Capitol building for Trump"
activity except to brain addled losers like yourself.

Jesus! Do I have to put you on ignore because you are incapable of one single post not built around
lies and misinformation?
I know you would miss fixating on me and bringing my name up in third party posts.
Think about how you behave and if you are worth my time.

I never said 20,000 went in the building. Stop being a GD'd lying idiot.

Just released - Well worth 12 minutes of your time! :oops:

That's the THIRD noose I've seen or heard about now.

"Hunt them down one by one". "Traitors to the guillotine"

"Cruz would probably want us to do this so, I think we're good".

Isn't it interesting how much high quality video we have of this "spontaneous" invasion of the Capitol? Wouldn't a violent insurrection only be filmed by shaky handed cell phones?

No, they make extremely high quality and high def cams the size of a pack of gum that you can clip to a shirt pocket. This should give the FBI another 50-100 faces to ID and arrest for felony insurrection.

Made all the easier by most of them wearing no masks, because they bought that bullshit too.

Love the way Antelope-Horn Boi takes off both his hats for a "prayer", making him even easier to identify. Clearly not the brightest and best in here.

Interestingly enough this happened WHILE Rump was speaking and the FBI WARNED the Capital Police the day before it occurred. Naaaaa, nothing to see here. There are 2000 Capital police officers and they knew the day before that something was up where were they?

Last edited:

Made all the easier by most of them wearing no masks, because they bought that bullshit too.

Love the way Antelope-Horn Boi takes off both his hats for a "prayer", making him even easier to identify. Clearly not the brightest and best in here.

Antelope-Horn Boi is mentally ill, as is anyone who believes Q Crap!

I never said 20,000 went in the building. Stop being a GD'd lying idiot.
Oh...the pot attacks the kettle now. Bold move.

No you insufferable Butthole - Link me to where I said any such thing.
  • I said that there were 20k not "hundreds of thousands" at the Rump Rally
  • I said that 90% of them followed the mob to the Capitol
  • I did NOT say that 20,000 were inside
Cut it out with your incessant LYING!!

Forum List

Back